FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine took about 2 weeks or so from Kentucky to Quebec City which is just north of you. The actual trip by truck is what took the longest. I wouldn't say yours will be any longer than 3 weeks. Wouldnt that be a sweet Christmas present?
Wow! That's much quicker than I thought! QC is beautiful - my wife bought a horse up there. We were lucky enough to explore and hang out for the weekend while we met the horse.

A Christmas present would be fantastic!!
 
Mine was sent to factory on the 21st. I got an email Sunday saying it was built.. 5th wheel and spray liner. Says it should be at dealer by 11/16
Do you know where you were in sequence for 10/21 trucks - mine was sent on 10/21 as well - but no updates - I show that I was 291/656 - located in upper right hand corner of window sticker - what number were you on your window sticker?

I also had 5th wheel and spray in - no AS
 
Do you know where you were in sequence for 10/21 trucks - mine was sent on 10/21 as well - but no updates - I show that I was 291/656 - located in upper right hand corner of window sticker - what number were you on your window sticker?

I also had 5th wheel and spray in - no AS
Iam showing built awaiting shipping as of Nov1st 465/656
 
Iam showing built awaiting shipping as of Nov1st 465/656
Well that is good news - maybe mine is built and awaiting shipping as well :D

Just looked mine up on Mach E Tracker and shows Production date of 10/29 - ETA to dealer of 11/29 (San Diego) - but nothing on shipping yet - so I guess it is built. If true that is nice!

My Ford tracker still just says in production - no built confirmation or shipping information
 
Last edited:
Do you know where you were in sequence for 10/21 trucks - mine was sent on 10/21 as well - but no updates - I show that I was 291/656 - located in upper right hand corner of window sticker - what number were you on your window sticker?

I also had 5th wheel and spray in - no AS
Mine says 334/656
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211103-160327_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20211103-160327_Gmail.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 62
What’s getting me is it says estimated date Nov1-Nov7th, the Mach E tracker shows a ETA end date of 07, I was hoping to have it by the weekend (ready for the waiting game to be over)
But it looks like I’ll be waiting until next week when I’ll be out of town for work….why wouldn’t I be lol
 
Called the dealership to see if they had any further info on my trucks. My F350 KR Tremor, Confirmation Email on 9/22 still hasn't been scheduled for production. I also ordered a 22' F150 Tremor for my brother on 10/4, no email, it is scheduled to be built on 12/5. Talk about pouring salt on a wound. LOL. Kicker is I need them by year's end for the depreciation....
 
Do you know where you were in sequence for 10/21 trucks - mine was sent on 10/21 as well - but no updates - I show that I was 291/656 - located in upper right hand corner of window sticker - what number were you on your window sticker?

I also had 5th wheel and spray in - no AS
I'm also a 10/21 truck and have number 242/656. no status if it was built or not. sticker says 10/31 but modman said was supposed to be slated for 10/30. if it was 10/31 then i assume it should be built next week.
 
I am 267/656 on the WS. However, the spreadsheet nor Ford Tracking show any updates.

The dealer claims it has been built. Is it just sitting in a parking lot doing nothing since the plant is off for the week, or is somebody loading the trains still?

Seems like the team that updates the website is off as well.
 
I am 267/656 on the WS. However, the spreadsheet nor Ford Tracking show any updates.

The dealer claims it has been built. Is it just sitting in a parking lot doing nothing since the plant is off for the week, or is somebody loading the trains still?

Seems like the team that updates the website is off as well.
What is 267/656 on WS refer to? Is this another tracker that I'm not aware of?
 
Mine took about 2 weeks or so from Kentucky to Quebec City which is just north of you. The actual trip by truck is what took the longest. I wouldn't say yours will be any longer than 3 weeks. Wouldnt that be a sweet Christmas present?
Lived across the river in Charny for a few months, then moved down to Trois Rivieres. Loved Quebec City and the whole province.
 
Has anyone posted a decoder key for the window sticker? I don't think some of the dates mean what we think they mean. But I'm not a certified Ford window sticker reader. Would be great if someone could explain the various dates, the codes above the line with RAMP, CERT, etc, so we could decode that stuff better. Anyone that has gotten the email about their truck being built, does the date it says it was built match any of the dates on your window sticker? Ultimately, I feel a bit ridiculous even caring, since the truck will come when it comes. But, it is kind of fun (in a torturous way) to try and figure out exactly where our trucks are in the process. I'm just grateful to have a sticker, since I know the end is much closer then it was
 
How long should it take from getting a VIN to being able to see info on the Mach-E tracker? I still get “can’t retrieve this VIN,” My VIN was issued in the last week.
 
May have already been asked…if so my apologies…with the shutdown…are any VINs expected to be released tomorrow?
 
I just want to post this. So here you go. That’s my truck, yo! Ain’t she going to be soooooo sexy?


A2154A30-3F05-4A6C-BE53-60B4B013788C.webp
 
So I just checked the spread sheet and I am line 182.

Also saw people comment about the fraction on the WS 1512/1675

So any ideas of what to expect? I haven’t gotten any emails since I was moved to 10/25 production.
 
Back
Top Bottom