Great idea! I think there are quite a few Michiganders in here.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great idea! I think there are quite a few Michiganders in here.
I'm in - representing the halogen headlights clan
if your representing you gotta be proud too!I'm in - representing the halogen headlights clan
Could be because KTP is cutting shifts due to parts shortages.Sure is quiet for a Thursday!
Really? Well that's bad news. I would have thought the scheduling notes would have informed "Super Duty Cancelled" as they have done in the past. The fun never ends.Could be because KTP is cutting shifts due to parts shortages.
Yeah, my sister discovered late last week that third shift was laid off this week. Think it is still an axle issue. Think they are reverting axles to the dealers to prevent buybacks from trucks sitting at the dealer with collapsed axles. But that is just a guessReally? Well that's bad news. I would have thought the scheduling notes would have informed "Super Duty Cancelled" as they have done in the past. The fun never ends.
Congrats! That's a clean look, white with the sport pack.View attachment 37286The eagle has landed! Dealer sent me a pic just now and should be ready for pickup later today!
I think our just gonna have to wait it out. some of us are waiting since March/April. I'm at 208 days right now and my build date is scheduled for next week. I didn't get my vin until sept 16th. I'd expect with the amount of trucks being ordered right now your gonna be waiting for a while yet.4 weeks today with no Vin. I ordered a KR star 2 tone with tremor and ultimate package but no adaptive cruse or steering to try and streamline it.....not sure if it will help or not. My priority code is 19, is that OK or should I try to get my dealer to change it to something else?
me alsoGreat idea! I think there are quite a few Michiganders in here.
Yeah, my sister discovered late last week that third shift was laid off this week. Think it is still an axle issue. Think they are reverting axles to the dealers to prevent buybacks from trucks sitting at the dealer with collapsed axles. But that is just a guess
Thank you!! I’m a sucker for white on black rims.Congrats! That's a clean look, white with the sport pack.
I can finally buy @Modman the beer I owe him! Lots of good breweries in Kalamazoo but Lansing would probably be a more central location for the guys further north.
I thought they were turning the corner on the chip issue affecting adaptive steering and now the axle issue is back. What next??Could be because KTP is cutting shifts due to parts shortages.
No shame in my game - I have low lumen output and I'm proud of it.if your representing you gotta be proud too!
Word is that chip and other supply issues will continue to plague US auto makers through 2022. Could be 2023 before things get back to normal. So even MY23 will likely suffer the same or similar issues. God only knows what other huge recalls will come out for MY21 and MY22. QC and build quality have definitely taken a hit. I already have it set in my mind that I will experience a big recall at some point.I thought they were turning the corner on the chip issue affecting adaptive steering and now the axle issue is back. What next??
Someone posted in here recently that Ford had contracted With Bosch to make chips for them. It seemed like more non KR trucks with AS we’re getting scheduled so I thought it was looking like they had turned the corner. It does seem like QC has suffered since the Pandemic. I hope you’re wrong about recalls but I won’t be surprised if we see them for our trucks.Word is that chip and other supply issues will continue to plague US auto makers through 2022. Could be 2023 before things get back to normal. So even MY23 will likely suffer the same or similar issues. God only knows what other huge recalls will come out for MY21 and MY22. QC and build quality have definitely taken a hit. I already have it set in my mind that I will experience a big recall at some point.