FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Fun story - I guess I will share as we wait for the 11ish am email craze.

Last night I dreamt I received an email from some address that was "180something@something" and it turns out it was the scheduling date for my truck. I was so happy! I actually woke up thinking it was real around 4am. I didn't even check my phone because I was so sure - a feeling of relief. I fell back asleep and the dream continued. I checked my phone (in my dream) and had two emails confirming it. Again....so happy.

Woke up and checked my phone this morning.

Nothing. lol

STOP WITH YOUR WICKED WAYS YOU FORD TREMOR!
 
Appears that @desertdust69 was notified of his schedule today. 11/22 per the spreadsheet.
 
Appears that @desertdust69 was notified of his schedule today. 11/22 per the spreadsheet.
Is it usually this quiet here. My first week watching this was last week, and it felt like people were constantly posting that they had an email.

Today it's nothing but crickets.
 
Is it usually this quiet here. My first week watching this was last week, and it felt like people were constantly posting that they had an email.

Today it's nothing but crickets.
I just think it hasn’t gotten rolling yet this week.🤞🏻
 
If you're not on the spreadsheet - here is the link page.

 
IMG_2882.webp

Got this from my dealer this morning. Originally told me they couldn't have it ready till Saturday but felt bad since it took a month to ship and said it will be ready by 10am tomorrow. He also was suppose to be off tomorrow but said he's coming in to make sure everything is right.

Ordered 6/22
Shipped 9/20
Arrived 10/21

Can't wait to pick it up. 😍
 
View attachment 37268
Got this from my dealer this morning. Originally told me they couldn't have it ready till Saturday but felt bad since it took a month to ship and said it will be ready by 10am tomorrow. He also was suppose to be off tomorrow but said he's coming in to make sure everything is right.

Ordered 6/22
Shipped 9/20
Arrived 10/21

Can't wait to pick it up. 😍
Wow! That’s a great looking truck! Your wait is over. Enjoy!👍🏻😁
 
4 weeks today with no Vin. I ordered a KR star 2 tone with tremor and ultimate package but no adaptive cruse or steering to try and streamline it.....not sure if it will help or not. My priority code is 19, is that OK or should I try to get my dealer to change it to something else?
 
4 weeks today with no Vin. I ordered a KR star 2 tone with tremor and ultimate package but no adaptive cruse or steering to try and streamline it.....not sure if it will help or not. My priority code is 19, is that OK or should I try to get my dealer to change it to something else?
Who knows. I ordered 12wks ago today, no AS and a Priority 02 the last few wks, still not schedulEd. Many waiting longer
 
I've been following this thread for the past couple of months. I placed my order back on 7/26 for an F-350 Lariat Tremor and am patiently waiting for a scheduled date. So far only the original confirmation email the same day I placed an order. Wishing luck to everyone today...hopefully there is good news coming!
 
I've been following this thread for the past couple of months. I placed my order back on 7/26 for an F-350 Lariat Tremor and am patiently waiting for a scheduled date. So far only the original confirmation email the same day I placed an order. Wishing luck to everyone today...hopefully there is good news coming!
Welcome to the forum! I hope things turn around here, and our luck changes.

It sure has been quiet today.
 
View attachment 37268
Got this from my dealer this morning. Originally told me they couldn't have it ready till Saturday but felt bad since it took a month to ship and said it will be ready by 10am tomorrow. He also was suppose to be off tomorrow but said he's coming in to make sure everything is right.

Ordered 6/22
Shipped 9/20
Arrived 10/21

Can't wait to pick it up. 😍
We need a Michigan truck meet come-on @Skidude555 @Bluezilla @Modman
 
I haven't seen this discussed (but I haven't read all 372 pages of the thread either)...

Does a dealer's volume (which I assume affects allocations) have an impact on their order priority? Do the highest volume dealers receive any "preferential" treatment on retail orders? Seems plausible, especially given the number of older orders still unscheduled, while more recent orders have been built and delivered.
 
I haven't seen this discussed (but I haven't read all 372 pages of the thread either)...

Does a dealer's volume (which I assume affects allocations) have an impact on their order priority? Do the highest volume dealers receive any "preferential" treatment on retail orders? Seems plausible, especially given the number of older orders still unscheduled, while more recent orders have been built and delivered.
I was wondering the same thing. It’s hard to say for sure. The entire scheduling process is a complete mystery to all involved except Ford.
 
Back
Top Bottom