FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My sales manager gets a weekly 'preview' report on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I believe. Has anyone had their build actually be scheduled on Thursday if it did not appear in the 'preview' earlier in the week? My order has been a priority 2 for the past 2 weeks but so far nothing.
Do you have a window sticker?

Do you have a window sticker?
No, I'm still waiting on an actual scheduled for production status. Evidently they get a 'preview' report that shows orders for that dealership that are expected to get scheduled on Thursday. I was wondering if anyone actually had their build scheduled on a Thursday without first showing up on the preview report.

My order did something weird today. Since I work at the dealer I’m always bugging these sales guys on my order, I removed 5th wheel pack 3 weeks ago due to shortages and the fact I don’t really need it. Told the sales guy to add it back this morning but it wouldn’t let him, said it’s locked….which is weird since I have no build date or vin. Had the sales manager try it too, said it was locked and couldn’t add/remove anything. Didn’t show previewing so not sure what’s going on. Anyone have any ideas?

No, I'm still waiting on an actual scheduled for production status. Evidently they get a 'preview' report that shows orders for that dealership that are expected to get scheduled on Thursday. I was wondering if anyone actually had their build scheduled on a Thursday without first showing up on the preview report.
I have not seen it or heard of it. Many of us have been sitting at priority code 2 or two for months. We typically find out from Ford on Thursdays, and do not hear from a dealer prior.

My order did something weird today. Since I work at the dealer I’m always bugging these sales guys on my order, I removed 5th wheel pack 3 weeks ago due to shortages and the fact I don’t really need it. Told the sales guy to add it back this morning but it wouldn’t let him, said it’s locked….which is weird since I have no build date or vin. Had the sales manager try it too, said it was locked and couldn’t add/remove anything. Didn’t show previewing so not sure what’s going on. Anyone have any ideas?

At a certain point in the process they are not able to make changes in the system and have to call the regional Ford rep.

A few people have also reported this. The theory is that you have inventory assigned and are in the cue. Therefore locked for changes. We used to think this had to do only once you have a VIN, however, we have heard of some being able to change post VIN assignment.

Mine was not previewing a few Tuesdays ago, and on that Thursday I got a build date.

Was originally for the week of 11/1, then moved to 10/25 a week later. It went “in-production” on Tuesday of this week, and the window sticker became available within an hour of that. I asked on Blue oval forum and found out it’s scheduled to the day 10/31 as of this past Monday. Seems to have gone into production a little sooner than the 5-7 days…. Hopefully they build it before they run out of parts again. Lol

Word is that chip and other supply issues will continue to plague US auto makers through 2022. Could be 2023 before things get back to normal. So even MY23 will likely suffer the same or similar issues. God only knows what other huge recalls will come out for MY21 and MY22. QC and build quality have definitely taken a hit. I already have it set in my mind that I will experience a big recall at some point.
Going to be a lot longer than that. Christmas is going to be a nightmare from Toys to Wine!

Got Window sticker today! Was scheduled (per dealer - never got Ford email) for this week (10/18) - hope it gets built and shipped - WS shows will be delivered via Convoy - so trucked to S. Cal. Hope to have it by Thanksgiving!

Ordered 7/22
In Production - 10/18 - per dealer (No Ford email)
WS - 10/21
Built - TBD
Shipped - TBD
Delivered - TBD

My current mood:

fuck-you-middle-finger.gif

I think this is it for a 2021 delivery, tbh. Between the holidays and the current pace of things, if you don’t have a date now you’ll be checking here January. Just a hunch.
I don't think that's true.

The SDTs are scheduling for 11/15 this week, but they are still scheduling things for 11/22, 11/29, 12/6, 12/13, 12/20, and probably 12/27.

There is still a chance to get scheduled this year for the next 5 or 6 weeks.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but there appears to be a different build week schedule for each type, and the trucks aren't scheduled as early as many of the other vehicles.

One strange thing about this document is that the only two SDTs that I saw scheduled today were scheduled for 11/22 instead of 11/15 like they should have been. It kind of adds fuel to the fire that they are retrofitting the rear ends on some of the trucks, and it's pushing things out a week.

BTW, it looks like they just now scheduled the second truck on the spreadsheet. They may not be done yet. I hope they're not done anyways.

pg2.jpg
pg3.jpg

Back