FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My current mood:



fuck-you-middle-finger.gif
Feel your pain!!!

Hey Ford -
wtf-what-the.gif
 
Yeah...My Sales Manager sent me a text response that there was "No Super Duty Scheduling" this week!
Sucks!!!
This is the actual response!
Assume it is based on the Region?

Here is my note this week from the scheduler:
Hello Chicago Dealers and Regional Team:



Your balance on F150 is zero – region is scheduled out. Super Duty is not scheduling, so no need to open the attachment.



The attached document contains the Regional scheduling information for 2021MY F-150 & 2022MY Super Duty. Please refer to the scheduling notes on the right side of the page. If vehicle lines are previewing full, regional commodity information will not be updated.

Please use the attached guidelines to enter orders for allocation not currently previewing. Please note best availability does not include all available configurations. The best availability should be used to determine the best configuration available to schedule your allocation due to plant needs. Best availability also only applies to orders for allocation not currently previewing. Orders already previewing should not be changed to these specifications.



Scheduling Notes –

Uuuuggghhhh!
 
Maybe Ford is taking a step back this week to address all of the reported quality control issues with 2022 superduty production. Mis-aligned doors, oil leaks, rear axle noises- all the nasty 🤮 people are talking about on superduty forums.
Not saying there are no issues, but you usually only hear the bad shit because people want to vent or complain. I still have faith majority of the stuff rolling off the line is good quality and its a small few with issues. Why we have lemon laws.
 
My understanding is that Ford wants to go to an order based system anyway. Not sure why we need dealers then, except to fix everything under recall. Article from July Car and Driver.

Anyway, an order based system only works well if you have communication with the customer. I think that is the frustrating part here.

We ordered 8/13. 10 weeks tomorrow. Zero updates from Ford or the dealer. Probably still at Priority Code 19. Not a good way to treat someone buying a $80k+ truck.

My 2021 Silverado just got lemon lawed and I am now without a truck after 18 years. :mad:

Just bought two new suppressors and Form 4s are running about 9 months from ATF. Anyone want to bet if I get the Tremor first or the suppressors? :unsure:
 
This is the actual response!
Assume it is based on the Region?

Here is my note this week from the scheduler:
Hello Chicago Dealers and Regional Team:



Your balance on F150 is zero – region is scheduled out. Super Duty is not scheduling, so no need to open the attachment.



The attached document contains the Regional scheduling information for 2021MY F-150 & 2022MY Super Duty. Please refer to the scheduling notes on the right side of the page. If vehicle lines are previewing full, regional commodity information will not be updated.

Please use the attached guidelines to enter orders for allocation not currently previewing. Please note best availability does not include all available configurations. The best availability should be used to determine the best configuration available to schedule your allocation due to plant needs. Best availability also only applies to orders for allocation not currently previewing. Orders already previewing should not be changed to these specifications.



Scheduling Notes –

Uuuuggghhhh!

Is there a breakdown of the different Regions Ford uses?

I was told by our dealer today they had 6 Suoer Duties scheduled, none are tremors and all are 7.3’s
 
My understanding is that Ford wants to go to an order based system anyway. Not sure why we need dealers then, except to fix everything under recall. Article from July Car and Driver.

Anyway, an order based system only works well if you have communication with the customer. I think that is the frustrating part here.

We ordered 8/13. 10 weeks tomorrow. Zero updates from Ford or the dealer. Probably still at Priority Code 19. Not a good way to treat someone buying a $80k+ truck.

My 2021 Silverado just got lemon lawed and I am now without a truck after 18 years. :mad:

Just bought two new suppressors and Form 4s are running about 9 months from ATF. Anyone want to bet if I get the Tremor first or the suppressors? :unsure:

Congrats on the can’s, what did you get?

Is your dealer allowing visits lol, my dealer let me visit them & shoot them while my Dead Air can’s were in jail
 
Mine was also built 10-8 but I have nothing other than an expected delivery date of 11-3
Well, I've gone from nothing to getting a call from my dealer. MY TREMOR IS HERE!! I'm picking it up in 45 minutes.
 
Congrats on the can’s, what did you get?

Is your dealer allowing visits lol, my dealer let me visit them & shoot them while my Dead Air can’s were in jail
Rugged Radiant and Rugged Oculus. No conjugal visits but I have other rifle and rimfire cans. Actually, I’ll be happy with 9 months on the Form 4s. Last batch was 366 days.:eek:
 
I can finally buy @Modman the beer I owe him! Lots of good breweries in Kalamazoo but Lansing would probably be a more central location for the guys further north.
Ellison in East Lansing is a solid spot
 
The autoport finally unloaded my truck from it's railcar prison today. It's been waiting on the spot since Monday night. How long to catch a ride 15 minutes to the dealer, who knows.

For reference built 10-8 shipped 10-12. In Jackson MS for unloading 10-18.
 
Notified King Ranch Tremor 6.7 two time delivered today. Shipped 10/10, shortest in transit days I've seen on the tracker. Ordered June 4th, no AS but included spray in and 5th wheel prep.
Congrats! Enjoy that truck!
 
Back
Top Bottom