FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

my build date is holding strong so far for week of 10/25. hoping for quick turn around to west michigan. since i have a kentucky hunt coming up nov 12 week so im hoping i can take that down
no window sticker yet - i dread everytime i get an email notification hoping im not pushed back
You should be able to see your window sticker tomorrow or Friday if your build week is next week. Good luck 👍🏻
 
Unless it is a King Ranch, I'm predicting a push to at least 11/08 (think most AS are already re-scheduled for that week). Build time is short, shipping varies on location.
Platinum. I'm way down here in South Alabama. They are built in KY, right? LOOONG ride if so.
 
It’s really surprising they don’t put some priority on fleet orders. Ordered June with a build date of December. I could order a Ram TRX and have it before than.
 
Ordered 5/28
Confirmed 6/2
Vin 9/30
Scheduled week of 10/25
Went into production today and I can see my window sticker.
Also my wife and I found out we’re having a son!
Been a awesome day
 

Attachments

  • 6B86C5D8-2904-41A9-9A87-B00019DBC231.webp
    6B86C5D8-2904-41A9-9A87-B00019DBC231.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 36
I’m a bit confused. My dealer told me that this week was my build week when he gave me my VIN. Last week, i confirmed it was still on schedule (I’m not getting emails, it’s a second order and I think that’s messed up the notifications directly from Ford). He said “week of 10/18 is still on track, and the system shows anticipated for the 23rd”. Today, they called me to tell me a guy had abandoned his 2022 F-450 KR, and said “your truck is in production this week, but we wanted to call and see if you wanted this F-450” - No, I don’t. Anyway, no trackers are telling me “In Production” and I have no window sticker yet. But they keep saying this is the week. Any ideas why this could happen, other than it’s really not the week? When I got my VIN, it was the correct week for scheduling for 10/18. I have a VIN that shows in the system, and I know you don’t get a VIN until you have a scheduled build week. Just super confused why I can’t see a window sticker or see that’s it’s being produced yet.
 
Ordered 5/28
Confirmed 6/2
Vin 9/30
Scheduled week of 10/25
Went into production today and I can see my window sticker.
Also my wife and I found out we’re having a son!
Been a awesome day
CONGRATS!!!! On the baby as well!
 
It’s really surprising they don’t put some priority on fleet orders. Ordered June with a build date of December. I could order a Ram TRX and have it before than.
Ram suspended all TRX orders until at least December, so apparently they’re having issues too.
 
Ordered 5/28
Confirmed 6/2
Vin 9/30
Scheduled week of 10/25
Went into production today and I can see my window sticker.
Also my wife and I found out we’re having a son!
Been a awesome day
Double congrats!! That is totally awesome, is this your first? Child, I mean... not Tremor.
 
Mine will not track at all now on any of the trackers. Basically says bad vin or order number. Any one having the same issue?
Seems to happen many Thursday mornings.
 
Back
Top Bottom