FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Nice work!

There is a disconnect between Ford and buyers. Ford expects the dealers to have, understand and provide this data to their buyers, but that rarely happens to the satisfaction of the buyer.

Ford needs a much more comprehensive tracking system if they want to push the retail order system.

It would be so easy, it's almost criminal they don't. They can even sell aftermarket accessories if they had a decent website. Want to add an option? That could be on a website. They could even charge a fee to change options after you order.

Yet another year rolls by and they keep doing things they way they have been.
You are exactly right. I spent 25 years in sales and I’ve never seen a lack of communication like this. The dealers have no idea what’s going on and everyone just waits for Ford to give them some information. no one has any idea how a truck gets scheduled except Ford. It would be so easy to create a website that could provide accurate and timely updates And as you mentioned they could sell us all sorts of accessories. Oh well, it is what is for now.
 
I saw a Mini Cooper while driving around the other day in my F-250. At first I thought it was a speed bump.
I shouldn’t talk about driving around in speed bumps. I’m thinking of trading this ride in for my truck.
18E67CBD-7126-427C-9D12-978B4B34E288.webp
 
You are exactly right. I spent 25 years in sales and I’ve never seen a lack of communication like this. The dealers have no idea what’s going on and everyone just waits for Ford to give them some information. no one has any idea how a truck gets scheduled except Ford. It would be so easy to create a website that could provide accurate and timely updates And as you mentioned they could sell us all sorts of accessories. Oh well, it is what is for now.
Unfortunately the reality is that we have to deal with this silly dealer system. All Ford is doing is selling their product to a dealer, and the dealer sells it to us. Almost none of us here are buying direct from Ford. We’re buying from a dealer. And these dealers are poorly run businesses propped up by states who pass policy to prevent direct to consumer sales that stifle competition. Much of that should change in the near future.
 
Confirmed with the dealer last week, truck still shows build week of this week. No trackers show anything, and no window sticker yet. But, I got a $2500 PCO in the mail today, so I’m taking that as a good sign! I was pretty pumped!
 
You clearly don’t know anyone who works in a hospital that was at max capacity turning away people from care because they had no beds. Get out of here. People without Covid who otherwise should’ve lived died because they couldn’t get into hospitals.

Inflation is a by-product of pent up demand, if you’re so worried about inflation quit buying shit and contributing to the problem.

Beyond this, literally every other country shut down, it has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans. Don’t make a pandemic about politics. It’s science and medicine.
 
After 5 days of tracking black hole, I got both my built and shipped email at 2am and 3am this morning. So getting ready to book my flight to Iowa to pick it up in a few weeks. Time to start ordering stuff!
That’s awesome news!👍🏻
 
So I had a little birdy tell me that my priority code went from 02 to 01 last night. I only can hope this is very good news. I have so many "add-on" parts on this truck, I wonder if they are just setting stuff aside as they come in for builds. Maybe my magic week is here.

1) Hard Folding Bed Cover (Has had build restrictions in the past)
2) Winch
3) Adaptive Steering (Has had the biggest build restrictions in the past for non-KR)
4) Console Safe
5) Black Package (includes spray-in bed liner which has had build restrictions in the past)
6) Bug Shield
7) Headed steering wheel, all four seats, rain sensor wipers
8) Moon roof
9) UTT with trailing additional camera and TPMS system with 5th wheel prep and hitch
10) Iconic Silver F350 with the 6.7 & block heater
11) Cab lights
12) Whatever else I have forgotten since my order on April 28. Oddly, the Ford Marketing said the "Sport Package" was holding me up, which I do not have...maybe the "Black Package" is the same in their system.


I want to break-up with this thread so badly. It's been the equivalent of emotional abuse at times. I am really trying not to get my hopes up for tomorrows scheduling day. I know I am not alone - many of you are with me.

Good luck everyone! When you get emails tomorrow, please post the time stamp you received it if you can. That helps us understand when they are coming in. Not when you open then, but when they are received.

I know I have driven many of you crazy with my relenting posts, and I will unlikely post to this thread tomorrow UNLESS I have good news to share.

As always, if you're on the spreadsheet - please update it when you're notified of new information.
 
So I had a little birdy tell me that my priority code went from 02 to 01 last night. I only can hope this is very good news. I have so many "add-on" parts on this truck, I wonder if they are just setting stuff aside as they come in for builds. Maybe my magic week is here.

1) Hard Folding Bed Cover (Has had build restrictions in the past)
2) Winch
3) Adaptive Steering (Has had the biggest build restrictions in the past for non-KR)
4) Console Safe
5) Black Package (includes spray-in bed liner which has had build restrictions in the past)
6) Bug Shield
7) Headed steering wheel, all four seats, rain sensor wipers
8) Moon roof
9) UTT with trailing additional camera and TPMS system with 5th wheel prep and hitch
10) Iconic Silver F350 with the 6.7 & block heater
11) Cab lights
12) Whatever else I have forgotten since my order on April 28. Oddly, the Ford Marketing said the "Sport Package" was holding me up, which I do not have...maybe the "Black Package" is the same in their system.


I want to break-up with this thread so badly. It's been the equivalent of emotional abuse at times. I am really trying not to get my hopes up for tomorrows scheduling day. I know I am not alone - many of you are with me.

Good luck everyone! When you get emails tomorrow, please post the time stamp you received it if you can. That helps us understand when they are coming in. Not when you open then, but when they are received.

I know I have driven many of you crazy with my relenting posts, and I will unlikely post to this thread tomorrow UNLESS I have good news to share.

As always, if you're on the spreadsheet - please update it when you're notified of new information.
Good luck tomorrow! We are all pulling for you.
 
For what it's worth...
My wife just landed in FL. On the flight down from Detroit, she was seated next to a fella that "owns a dealership" in the area. According to him, production is ramping up and I, and by extension, we, should be getting a truck "soon". He also said a bunch of trucks were crushed in KY due to being vandalized.
Who knows? At the very least, I got a chuckle out of reading "crushed in KY".
 
For what it's worth...
My wife just landed in FL. On the flight down from Detroit, she was seated next to a fella that "owns a dealership" in the area. According to him, production is ramping up and I, and by extension, we, should be getting a truck "soon". He also said a bunch of trucks were crushed in KY due to being vandalized.
Who knows? At the very least, I got a chuckle out of reading "crushed in KY".
Wonder if this includes mine. 🤔 Said it shipped 9/20 but no updates other then new estimated delivery dates.
 
So I had a little birdy tell me that my priority code went from 02 to 01 last night. I only can hope this is very good news. I have so many "add-on" parts on this truck, I wonder if they are just setting stuff aside as they come in for builds. Maybe my magic week is here.

1) Hard Folding Bed Cover (Has had build restrictions in the past)
2) Winch
3) Adaptive Steering (Has had the biggest build restrictions in the past for non-KR)
4) Console Safe
5) Black Package (includes spray-in bed liner which has had build restrictions in the past)
6) Bug Shield
7) Headed steering wheel, all four seats, rain sensor wipers
8) Moon roof
9) UTT with trailing additional camera and TPMS system with 5th wheel prep and hitch
10) Iconic Silver F350 with the 6.7 & block heater
11) Cab lights
12) Whatever else I have forgotten since my order on April 28. Oddly, the Ford Marketing said the "Sport Package" was holding me up, which I do not have...maybe the "Black Package" is the same in their system.


I want to break-up with this thread so badly. It's been the equivalent of emotional abuse at times. I am really trying not to get my hopes up for tomorrows scheduling day. I know I am not alone - many of you are with me.

Good luck everyone! When you get emails tomorrow, please post the time stamp you received it if you can. That helps us understand when they are coming in. Not when you open then, but when they are received.

I know I have driven many of you crazy with my relenting posts, and I will unlikely post to this thread tomorrow UNLESS I have good news to share.

As always, if you're on the spreadsheet - please update it when you're notified of new information.
YES.....Best of Luck to All of Us Ol' Timers Tomorrow!
I just realized this thread was started 2 weeks after I placed my order and can't believe the number of pages already.
If I was a betting man, I would Bet there will be Over 600 pages in this thread before Lary is delivered and in my driveway?

Trust Me! I will post an update if and when I get one. I am anxious to move on to the next level of waiting 🍻
 
Back
Top Bottom