FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Can anyone (non King Ranch) that had a vehicle scheduled recently WITH AS confirm that their build sheet still has AS and wasn’t removed by dealer without notification?
Wait - what?
 
He done cooking!! Should be arriving around the beginning of Nov. Again,like many others, I'm hoping for a few days earlier. It would be fun to have for Halloween!😁😁
Screenshot_20211019-062114_Gmail.webp
 
I have gotten the same dates/info as you. On Blue Oval forums, I asked for an update with my sales/order codes and got a scheduled build day of 10/31.

If you have an account and the appropriate number of posts over there you can ask and get a little more info than a build week.
According to cyber man, I’m scheduled for 10/27. I’m just antsy to get something from Ford and my WS.
 
Had an email end of September for a build week of 11/2. The following week got bumped up to week of 10/25. Tracker still shows order confirmation but nothing regarding build date. Based on experiences, should I be looking for an email or WS this Thursday?
Same here - nothing on that one - also had a 2nd build for week of October 18th (this week) - but nothing on that one - no window sticker and still not showing in production yet on Ford Order tracker.

Hard to know what you will get and when - no consistency from Ford.
 
Similar situation.

9/16 I recieved a VIN and scheduled production week of 10/18/21. Still showing order confirmation on tracker. No window sticker available. No actual build date and Delivery says TBD
Same for me - build scheduled this week - showing nothing!
 
I removed the 5th wheel prep a while back when it was on the unavailable list. I got my build date Thursday and am thinking of asking the dealer to put it back on. But had a couple of questions. First off can I still make changes even though I have a vin. Second should I be worried that this will push my build date back.
 
I removed the 5th wheel prep a while back when it was on the unavailable list. I got my build date Thursday and am thinking of asking the dealer to put it back on. But had a couple of questions. First off can I still make changes even though I have a vin. Second should I be worried that this will push my build date back.
Someone will have more information than I do, but I have heard mixed bag responses. Some people have been told once you have a VIN and build date things are in stone with Ford. Others have posted you can make some changes post VIN but pre-build date. I think I would be concerned with being rescheduled.
 
Someone will have more information than I do, but I have heard mixed bag responses. Some people have been told once you have a VIN and build date things are in stone with Ford. Others have posted you can make some changes post VIN but pre-build date. I think I would be concerned with being rescheduled.
I the reschedule is my main concern as well I can order the parts and have them added to my deal. Then do a self install. The only reason I am even considering it is it’s about $200 more after the fact not installed.
 
Similar situation.

9/16 I recieved a VIN and scheduled production week of 10/18/21. Still showing order confirmation on tracker. No window sticker available. No actual build date and Delivery says TBD
You should have a window sticker by now if it's In Production.
We received the same build date (10/18) and VIN on the same day (09/16). I got my Window Sticker last Friday. I'm expecting it to be competed this week and delivered within 4-6 weeks.
Maybe your build is later in the week, and they'll get you a WS in the next day or two.
 
I have been stalking this page for a few months. I appreciate all of the updates and the great attitudes during this S-Show. I am an accountant for a manufacturer and understand that Ford is missing parts all over the board, not just chips. My company struggles daily to get parts from vendors. At first the claim was raw material, now it seems to be man power.

Sold my F-150, borrowing a Mini Cooper, losing my self respect, Ready for my Tremor!

Ordered 07/17/2021
VIN 09/16/2021
Production Week 10/25/2021
Changed to 11/01/2021
Changed to 11/08/2021

Bed Liner, 5th Wheel Prep, No AS.
 
I have been stalking this page for a few months. I appreciate all of the updates and the great attitudes during this S-Show. I am an accountant for a manufacturer and understand that Ford is missing parts all over the board, not just chips. My company struggles daily to get parts from vendors. At first the claim was raw material, now it seems to be man power.

Sold my F-150, borrowing a Mini Cooper, losing my self respect, Ready for my Tremor!

Ordered 07/17/2021
VIN 09/16/2021
Production Week 10/25/2021
Changed to 11/01/2021
Changed to 11/08/2021

Bed Liner, 5th Wheel Prep, No AS.
Welcome to the group! Good luck with your build. The waiting sucks but it’s well worth it in the end. P.S. sorry you have to drive a Mini Cooper😜
 
You should have a window sticker by now if it's In Production.
We received the same build date (10/18) and VIN on the same day (09/16). I got my Window Sticker last Friday. I'm expecting it to be competed this week and delivered within 4-6 weeks.
Maybe your build is later in the week, and they'll get you a WS in the next day or two.
I figured so. I will just wait to see what happens between now and friday. I ordered this truck back in April, hoping for a summer delivery for the camper. So much for that happening.

I knew the wait was going to be long, but this is insane! Brought a 2019 f150 2.7 last month to get by.

Traded in the 2017 explorer for a new 21 Explorer Timberline in Green for the wife, She absolutely loves the Timberline!!

Just need the Tremor to get delivered then I'm done buying vehicles for a long time lol
 
I removed the 5th wheel prep a while back when it was on the unavailable list. I got my build date Thursday and am thinking of asking the dealer to put it back on. But had a couple of questions. First off can I still make changes even though I have a vin. Second should I be worried that this will push my build date back.
Ive had a VIN since June, last week I added supplemental heat and rooftop lights. My sales guy (fleet manager) told me he couldnt make the change since I already have a VIN. I asked for him to contact his regional rep to make the change and he was able to get the options added. My build date did not change after the options were added.
 
I have been stalking this page for a few months. I appreciate all of the updates and the great attitudes during this S-Show. I am an accountant for a manufacturer and understand that Ford is missing parts all over the board, not just chips. My company struggles daily to get parts from vendors. At first the claim was raw material, now it seems to be man power.

Sold my F-150, borrowing a Mini Cooper, losing my self respect, Ready for my Tremor!

Ordered 07/17/2021
VIN 09/16/2021
Production Week 10/25/2021
Changed to 11/01/2021
Changed to 11/08/2021

Bed Liner, 5th Wheel Prep, No AS.
I saw a Mini Cooper while driving around the other day in my F-250. At first I thought it was a speed bump.
 
Back
Top Bottom