FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I have been stalking this page for a few months. I appreciate all of the updates and the great attitudes during this S-Show. I am an accountant for a manufacturer and understand that Ford is missing parts all over the board, not just chips. My company struggles daily to get parts from vendors. At first the claim was raw material, now it seems to be man power.

Sold my F-150, borrowing a Mini Cooper, losing my self respect, Ready for my Tremor!

Ordered 07/17/2021
VIN 09/16/2021
Production Week 10/25/2021
Changed to 11/01/2021
Changed to 11/08/2021

Bed Liner, 5th Wheel Prep, No AS.
Welcome to the party! I don't mind a mini - more so if it has the JC goodies...but I am also a bmw fanboy.
 
I have a question for the guys that got scheduled last week or recently.
I’ve received my vin and my build week but when i go to the Ford tracker website it only says confirmed. Any answers?
 

Attachments

  • 589A74A6-CE0C-437F-8997-2939A1A0C390.webp
    589A74A6-CE0C-437F-8997-2939A1A0C390.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 55
I have a question for the guys that got scheduled last week or recently.
I’ve received my vin and my build week but when i go to the Ford tracker website it only says confirmed. Any answers?
I got my VIN at the end of September with at build week of 11/2. The following week it was bumped to weeek of 10/25. Up until today mine always said order confirmed on the tracker. Today it switched to in production. I don't think the tracker updates until the week before build week. Still no WS, but I think that may come Thursday based on others experiences.
 
Welcome to the party! I don't mind a mini - more so if it has the JC goodies...but I am also a bmw fanboy.

Freakin’ Mini’s, BMW’s in general. The only thing that works on those cars are the owners!

The R53 on jacks in my garage should have its fresh supercharger and a few other go fast goodies installed by the end of November if my job lets up. My wife said that (her) car has to be off those jacks before the truck shows up.

So as much trash as I talk, I’m slinging a few grand under the hood of one as we speak so it is what it is. Haha
 
I have a question for the guys that got scheduled last week or recently.
I’ve received my vin and my build week but when i go to the Ford tracker website it only says confirmed. Any answers?
I have build week of 10/18 - get same outcome - Mach-E-Tracker shows the same and no window sticker - got 2nd truck scheduled for next week 10/25 - nothing on that one either.
 
Freakin’ Mini’s, BMW’s in general. The only thing that works on those cars are the owners!

The R53 on jacks in my garage should have its fresh supercharger and a few other go fast goodies installed by the end of November if my job lets up. My wife said that (her) car has to be off those jacks before the truck shows up.

So as much trash as I talk, I’m slinging a few grand under the hood of one as we speak so it is what it is. Haha
Hahaha! That sounds like wicked fun! My BMW has been pretty solid until this year (now with 140K miles). I had to put a lot of blood sweat and tears into that car this year...oh yea...and CA$H. They are pretty simple to make into full on hooligan cars, though. I am in my 40s, but you'd think I was in my teens based on my exhaust. lol
 
Ive had a VIN since June, last week I added supplemental heat and rooftop lights. My sales guy (fleet manager) told me he couldnt make the change since I already have a VIN. I asked for him to contact his regional rep to make the change and he was able to get the options added. My build date did not change after the options were added.
Thats interesting, I don't have a VIN yet and I'm not even scheduled. I called yesterday to remove the winch and 5th wheel prep package and was told that I could not because the system would not let them.

Said I was in a priority 2 and when he hit the button to remove those items the system told him that orders in priority 2-9 cannot be changed.

So am I being blown smoke?
 
I have a question for the guys that got scheduled last week or recently.
I’ve received my vin and my build week but when i go to the Ford tracker website it only says confirmed. Any answers?
You most likely wont see an update until it actually hits the line and is "in production" since the plant runs 24/7 you could get an update any day during your build week. If it goes to that Sunday with no update then I would be worried.
 
Thats interesting, I don't have a VIN yet and I'm not even scheduled. I called yesterday to remove the winch and 5th wheel prep package and was told that I could not because the system would not let them.

Said I was in a priority 2 and when he hit the button to remove those items the system told him that orders in priority 2-9 cannot be changed.

So am I being blown smoke?

If the order system is not allowing them to make that change, then you are probably scheduled with a VIN. They should see it in their system. But they can make changes by calling the regional Ford rep up until the factory pulls your build, that is about 2 weeks before the build date.
 
Spoke with my sales person today. After sorting delivered trucks by state on the spreadsheet tracker, there were a total of 63 trucks delivered to Texas. I took an average of the transit time for those trucks, and the average time was 11.4 days. I told my sales guy that he should have my truck delivered to his lot by Friday. He said, according to Ford’s estimator, the truck will probably arrive in the first week of November. I responded by saying that Friday was a conservative estimate because it included trucks being delivered to out of the way places like Lubbock, El Paso and Brownsville. Then I told him that if he gave me the rail car tracking number, I‘d update my estimate. I called Union Pacific with the info he gave me and they reported that rail car was unloaded in Houston at 1:30 this afternoon. I sent him an email and told him I’d see him next Monday if they have the winch installed.
 
Cool dealer prep video from PTT. Notice he cannot find the black glove (pouch) for the manual! Sounds like that’s been deleted.

 
Sold my F-150, borrowing a Mini Cooper, losing my self respect, Ready for my Tremor!

You won't get any hate on here... I've had V8 Mustangs and 4cyl hatch's (SVT focus, Fiesta ST) at the same time several points in my life. Unless I was going to a track event I chose the hot hatch over the pony probably 80% of the time. I have no issue driving a Mini, Miata, or any other similar vehicular device. The only thing that matters to me is if it is enjoyable to drive.
 
Cool dealer prep video from PTT. Notice he cannot find the black glove (pouch) for the manual! Sounds like that’s been deleted.

Confirmed with my dealer when I couldn't find mine that they were thrifted... Don't worry, @Vermonster , I'm getting you one as a consolation for your wait.
 
Confirmed with my dealer when I couldn't find mine that they were thrifted... Don't worry, @Vermonster , I'm getting you one as a consolation for your wait.
Yea, right? I am sure they will begin “trimming” other items as we go. I wish they checked the head rests! Lol
 
Rail car spotted at the autoport overnight. Just waiting for a ride to the dealer..

Built 10-8 shipped 10-12
Mine was also built 10-8 but I have nothing other than an expected delivery date of 11-3
 
Spoke with my sales person today. After sorting delivered trucks by state on the spreadsheet tracker, there were a total of 63 trucks delivered to Texas. I took an average of the transit time for those trucks, and the average time was 11.4 days. I told my sales guy that he should have my truck delivered to his lot by Friday. He said, according to Ford’s estimator, the truck will probably arrive in the first week of November. I responded by saying that Friday was a conservative estimate because it included trucks being delivered to out of the way places like Lubbock, El Paso and Brownsville. Then I told him that if he gave me the rail car tracking number, I‘d update my estimate. I called Union Pacific with the info he gave me and they reported that rail car was unloaded in Houston at 1:30 this afternoon. I sent him an email and told him I’d see him next Monday if they have the winch installed.
Nice work!

There is a disconnect between Ford and buyers. Ford expects the dealers to have, understand and provide this data to their buyers, but that rarely happens to the satisfaction of the buyer.

Ford needs a much more comprehensive tracking system if they want to push the retail order system.

It would be so easy, it's almost criminal they don't. They can even sell aftermarket accessories if they had a decent website. Want to add an option? That could be on a website. They could even charge a fee to change options after you order.

Yet another year rolls by and they keep doing things they way they have been.
 
You won't get any hate on here... I've had V8 Mustangs and 4cyl hatch's (SVT focus, Fiesta ST) at the same time several points in my life. Unless I was going to a track event I chose the hot hatch over the pony probably 80% of the time. I have no issue driving a Mini, Miata, or any other similar vehicular device. The only thing that matters to me is if it is enjoyable to drive.
Well said!
 
Back
Top Bottom