FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine shows shipped now on the Mach e and F150 tracker. On the E-mail link which I am not getting from ford any more (not in junk mail) just reloads the page

Nov 7 ETA date. Ordered 9/15
F350
6.7
Lariat
Tremor (of course)
Value
Garage
Up fitter
Tailgate step
Atlas blue
Baja int.

Jack Cooper tracking show pending?
 
Ordered 04/27/21. I have a build week of 11/01/21. Any ideas on what I should expect, time frame wise? Build time, shipping, and dealer delivery? Black/Black Tremor with winch and AS. No bed liner or cover.

Unless it is a King Ranch, I'm predicting a push to at least 11/08 (think most AS are already re-scheduled for that week). Build time is short, shipping varies on location.
 
Unless it is a King Ranch, I'm predicting a push to at least 11/08 (think most AS are already re-scheduled for that week). Build time is short, shipping varies on location.
So interesting how you got a vin and I never did. It's really a crap shoot with this stuff.
 
Ordered 04/27/21. I have a build week of 11/01/21. Any ideas on what I should expect, time frame wise? Build time, shipping, and dealer delivery? Black/Black Tremor with winch and AS. No bed liner or cover.
It’s hard to say what to expect. Everyone’s experience seems to be different. What usually happens is you get an Email from Ford with a build week, your VIN number and a link to your window sticker. The window sticker link doesn’t work into a couple of days before your build week. My build week was 9/13. I could see my WS on 9/9. My truck acutally went into production on 9/16 and was completed on 9/17. Since it was completed on a Friday, it didn’t ship until Monday 9/20. It took 9 days to make it to my dealership in Northern Michigan.

Since you have AS on You order, don’t be surprised if your build week gets pushed out. Other people have had to wait a lot longer than I did for their trucks to show up once they were shipped. Some trucks get stuck in rail yards for no apparent reason. Good luck to you. I hope your process goes smoothly and you get your truck soon!
 
Has anyone taken delivery in the Cincinnati, OH region? Hoping for a quick convoy transport🤘
@OhioTremor22 has, but his probably isn't the best gage of shipping time to the area seeing as they lost his truck at the factory and reported it as being shipped. :LOL:

-SR-
 
1634764279569.webp

It's about F&^$ing time!

If I saw one more post of someone that ordered 3 weeks ago having their truck built, my computer screen was going to have a bad day.
 
YES.....Best of Luck to All of Us Ol' Timers Tomorrow!
I just realized this thread was started 2 weeks after I placed my order and can't believe the number of pages already.
If I was a betting man, I would Bet there will be Over 600 pages in this thread before Lary is delivered and in my driveway?

Trust Me! I will post an update if and when I get one. I am anxious to move on to the next level of waiting 🍻
600 pages? You are a glass half full kinda guy aren't you?
 
my build date is holding strong so far for week of 10/25. hoping for quick turn around to west michigan. since i have a kentucky hunt coming up nov 12 week so im hoping i can take that down
no window sticker yet - i dread everytime i get an email notification hoping im not pushed back
Hope you get a quick shipping. Some in MI have been quick others, such as myself, have been slow.
 
My truck is going to go into production tomorrow!

How do I know that you ask?? Because I just bought a new Premium Care warranty for the existing truck that I planned to get rid of. I'm pretty sure since I threw 2k down the hole, ill move to production tomorrow :giggle:
 
My truck is going to go into production tomorrow!

How do I know that you ask?? Because I just bought a new Premium Care warranty for the existing truck that I planned to get rid of. I'm pretty sure since I threw 2k down the hole, ill move to production tomorrow :giggle:
Ok, now that's some logic that will be hard to dispute!!
 
My truck is going to go into production tomorrow!

How do I know that you ask?? Because I just bought a new Premium Care warranty for the existing truck that I planned to get rid of. I'm pretty sure since I threw 2k down the hole, ill move to production tomorrow :giggle:
You can get a pro rated refund for that warranty for unused miles or time - whichever is less.

Congrats on getting a build day - you will be sitting pretty in your new truck in no time!
 
Back
Top Bottom