FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

There is no logical answer to that question. Could 1 month, could be 4. Some people who have ordered in April still dont even have a build date scheduled. Its a total shit show.
I figured after reading all the posts of how long people are waiting. I just ordered mine today but the dealer gets a high allocation of super dutys and I'm a 10 out of 19 so hopefully that helps but I realize it's a total crap shoot
 
Hey boys now that I have a vin and order number and can open up this menu (first picture) the dealer sent me the second picture with the build date so do I just check it every 15 minutes until the 22nd and that is when it should go into production or Will this first menu give me an actual build date some time my first new truck I have ever bought I’ve been a Ford truck guy my whole life it’s been a long wait but I am super excited to say the least now that I know my order has been seen by someone at Ford at least
 

Attachments

  • 2500AFCE-4F63-4F73-ABF2-B0AD3225F5BB.webp
    2500AFCE-4F63-4F73-ABF2-B0AD3225F5BB.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 86
  • A1F87A7E-1DF8-45C9-A412-50767293F154.webp
    A1F87A7E-1DF8-45C9-A412-50767293F154.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 96
Hey boys now that I have a vin and order number and can open up this menu (first picture) the dealer sent me the second picture with the build date so do I just check it every 15 minutes until the 22nd and that is when it should go into production or Will this first menu give me an actual build date some time my first new truck I have ever bought I’ve been a Ford truck guy my whole life it’s been a long wait but I am super excited to say the least now that I know my order has been seen by someone at Ford at least
I check it every 15 minutes..
 
Do you think that will affect trucks currently “in production”?
Vehicles in production should have parts allocated. They won’t put trucks on the line if a part that cannot be added later is not available. Worst case they put it back into scheduled status.
 
Vehicles in production should have parts allocated. They won’t put trucks on the line if a part that cannot be added later is not available. Worst case they put it back into scheduled status.
Thanks Big Ed!! I’m ignoring the last part of your reply, lol. My window sticker changed yesterday to 9-normal at the top and I believe it changes to that right before it’s built. Thanks again..
 
Thanks Big Ed!! I’m ignoring the last part of your reply, lol. My window sticker changed yesterday to 9-normal at the top and I believe it changes to that right before it’s built. Thanks again..
Yes, 9-normal is locked. You should have an assigned build date, but I don’t know how to find it.
 
It seams as if our wait may be increasing over this axle issue. All this added time has me constantly rethinking my build. Initially I ordered the value package and added everything else that I wanted. So my question, is the added option of the ultimate package worth it? It only adds 1840.00 to the total but adds wireless charging, push button start, power telescoping steering wheel, ambient lighting and I think memory to the peddles and seat. Just curious what other people feel about these options. Might change my order if it doesn't extend anything.
 
If you like their products, and buy into their pro-veteran/frontline workers ally marketing gimmick, then make the right decision for yourself and buy. There are other companies out there that do the same (diamondback also being pro-veteran) that also produce a quality product. It's not changing my mind but I'm happy you found the right product for you.

I am sorry but I do not buy into anything, I research and learn and that is why I am here, to learn about the Tremor and what/who makes quality upgrades and products for it.

you made a claim and then refused to substantiate it so I tried to educate myself about a product & nothing comes up.

Now you call their stances a gimmick & yet do not proves why. Makes me think you have a personal grudge against the company
 
Congrats - looks great! Love to see you son enjoying it as well - fun times.

But you are going to have install a new header in your garage to fit that bad boy in!!!
it fits by about 1 inch, had to trim the bar that connects to the opener, and remove a metal tab at the the base of the door, sunroof has to be closed. I need to find a shorter antenna.
 
I am sorry but I do not buy into anything, I research and learn and that is why I am here, to learn about the Tremor and what/who makes quality upgrades and products for it.

you made a claim and then refused to substantiate it so I tried to educate myself about a product & nothing comes up.

Now you call their stances a gimmick & yet do not proves why. Makes me think you have a personal grudge against the company
I did substantiate, actually. My first three reasons are all from Truck Hero products I've owned. I've owned 3 variations of extang covers, and 2 variations of BAK covers - far more than you have. If you research BAK and extang issues in other forums online, you'll find similar stories.

My last claim cannot be substantiated via online article or on their website (which is what you're using as sources) so I'm leaving it out. Let's just say they were forcing non-essential staff back in-office when the stay at home order in MI was in place and then firing them for not complying.

I guess you could say I have a grudge.. after many substandard products and then learning about recent events - I refuse to support this company and would rather spend my hard earned dollars with agricover or Diamondback.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom