FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

mine didn't come with them, i have the ultimate package. which recourse do i have after accepting the truck ?

was the running boards an additional line item on your window sticker, or just included in the ultimate package.
I believe the dealer had to specify the power running boards in place of the Tremor running boards which get added with the Tremor package, no change in cost.
 
What trim to you have - they come on KR as part of Ultimate package - but not Lariat - for Lariat they are an additional option with added cost. The power deployable running boards are standard on the Platinum trim.
I have the KR Ultimate
 
I believe the dealer had to specify the power running boards in place of the Tremor running boards which get added with the Tremor package, no change in cost.
This would explain it, how did you come about this info ?
 
The KR Ultimate overrides the Tremor Boards. You can specifically select the Tremor boards, but why would you want to?
I like the idea of protecting the rocker panels, and the google search results regarding the longevity of the power running boards are pretty ugly.
 
Made the trek to the dealership for the first time since I ordered my F350 dually on 5/1, and met with the GM. The commodity issues for the DC region are about the same as for NY. I learned my priority had been raised from 10 to 2 a few weeks ago. The bed liner, retractable tonneau cover and 5th wheel prep are holding things up, as well as the AS I ordered. I’m cool with dropping the bed liner and going with Line-X, but the 5th wheel prep is a must for me. Does anyone have any recommendations for a third-party tonneau cover?
 
Made the trek to the dealership for the first time since I ordered my F350 dually on 5/1, and met with the GM. The commodity issues for the DC region are about the same as for NY. I learned my priority had been raised from 10 to 2 a few weeks ago. The bed liner, retractable tonneau cover and 5th wheel prep are holding things up, as well as the AS I ordered. I’m cool with dropping the bed liner and going with Line-X, but the 5th wheel prep is a must for me. Does anyone have any recommendations for a third-party tonneau cover?
Most folks on here go diamondback or retrax. I am a fan of Lomax because it's easier to remove than DB and also not owned by Truck Hero.
 
I received this message from Ford at 3:56am today.

Great news! Your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Platinum Crew Cab has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery is between October 20, 2021 and October 26, 2021.

Needless to say I'm super excited.
 
Made the trek to the dealership for the first time since I ordered my F350 dually on 5/1, and met with the GM. The commodity issues for the DC region are about the same as for NY. I learned my priority had been raised from 10 to 2 a few weeks ago. The bed liner, retractable tonneau cover and 5th wheel prep are holding things up, as well as the AS I ordered. I’m cool with dropping the bed liner and going with Line-X, but the 5th wheel prep is a must for me. Does anyone have any recommendations for a third-party tonneau cover?
I’m a fan of BAK Industries tonneau covers. Have had the BAK Flip on my F-150 for 5yrs now and it still works as good as the day I bought it. Just ordered the BAK revolver X4S for the tremor. This is the only brand I’ve owned though, can’t provide any comparison for you.
 
Made the trek to the dealership for the first time since I ordered my F350 dually on 5/1, and met with the GM. The commodity issues for the DC region are about the same as for NY. I learned my priority had been raised from 10 to 2 a few weeks ago. The bed liner, retractable tonneau cover and 5th wheel prep are holding things up, as well as the AS I ordered. I’m cool with dropping the bed liner and going with Line-X, but the 5th wheel prep is a must for me. Does anyone have any recommendations for a third-party tonneau cover?

Ultra Flex is best bed cover I’ve had…I had BakFlip on 2 trucks, mine oxidized bad and the Ultra Flex looked brand new after 3yrs before I sold my last truck. I’ll be putting another on the Tremor if it ever gets built…and much lighter than others
 

Ultra Flex is best bed cover I’ve had…I had BakFlip on 2 trucks, mine oxidized bad and the Ultra Flex looked brand new after 3yrs before I sold my last truck. I’ll be putting another on the Tremor if it ever gets built…and much lighter than others
I also had problems with the BakFlip. In my case the composite material used inside of the panels absorbed water, swelled up and distorted the top finish layer and due to the water weight each panel takes 2 men and a boy to fold up. Very poor design. I will definitely look at the Ultra Flex when my Tremor arrives, hopefully near the end of November.
 
No doubt. If I had to split hairs I would just get an XL and tow horses. Everything else is fluff. But I want the fluff, and am willing to pay!
I'm with ya! We have worked hard for what we have and can afford to have!!! Enjoy it while we can...
 
Most folks on here go diamondback or retrax. I am a fan of Lomax because it's easier to remove than DB and also not owned by Truck Hero.
What is wrong with Truck hero? They own quite a few different brands I see

Truck Hero’s industry-leading family of brands includes Advantage Truck Accessories™, Alloy USA®, AMP Research®, A.R.E.®, Auto Ventshade®, BAK Industries®, BACKRACK®, BedRug®, Belmor®, Bushwacker®, Extang®, Husky Liners®, LUND®, N-FAB®, OMIX™, Rampage Products®, Retrax®, RoadWorks®, Roll-N-Lock®, Rugged Liner®, Rugged Ridge®, Stampede™, Superlift®, Tonno Pro®, TruXedo®, UnderCover®, and an online retailer, RealTruck®.
 
The KR Ultimate overrides the Tremor Boards. You can specifically select the Tremor boards, but why would you want to?
I think i am gonna call ford canada and enquire.
 
Back
Top Bottom