FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Are these early estimates pretty accurate generally?

Usually they are pretty close (~1 week or so) for most people once you have a build date. There have been some exceptions but, generally, it holds...
 
When did you cancel the bed liner? I might do the same then
I canceled it last Friday after it wasn't scheduled last week and it got scheduled this week my dealer told me take those two ideas off and he bet it would be scheduled and sure enough the next week
 
ordered 4-23-21 dealer didn't confirm till 5-24-21.
just got bumped back a week to 10-11-21
new fifthwhelel been in drive for 5 weeks now
The last few weeks of waiting can be frustrating, but it’s definitely worth the wait. I picked mine up yesterday and it way better than I imagined it would be. Hang in there It’s worth it.
I'm pretty excited, I had a chance to go onto the lot last night and it's sitting there all by itself under the lights. Christmas in October.
Congratulations, that’s really exciting. I picked mine up yesterday and it’s awesome!👍🏻
 
I'm seeing progress from the spreadsheet! No update yet from the Ford app or Ford Mach-E, so no window sticker.
4/17 - Order
19725EB4-47A4-4EDC-A878-9932E29417E5.png
9/16 - VIN assigned. Status: "In Order Processing."
9/30 - Status Change: "In Production."
The Ford tracking database finally updated and shows the status change to “In Production.” Its a little curious how PhoenixFla’s spreadsheet tracker updates more quickly than the Ford apps do. I now have a window sticker. Which reminds me, I need to go scrape up some funds so I can pay for this beast!
 
Last edited:
The last few weeks of waiting can be frustrating, but it’s definitely worth the wait. I picked mine up yesterday and it way better than I imagined it would be. Hang in there It’s worth it.
Pictures or it didn't happen.
 
Black Tremor delivered on 9/29. F250, 6.7 PSD, Lariat Ultimate, Black package, Sunroof, PD running boards, etc. Ordered 4/7, scheduled (and built 9/20), ETD 10/1. I'm pleased, so far!
 

Attachments

  • tempImageDY42r7.webp
    tempImageDY42r7.webp
    178 KB · Views: 94
OMG, this is the 3rd production delay. I'm afraid to see emails from Ford at this point. Ordered on May 14th, Rapid Red F350 7.3. I've been driving a 1997 4 Runner with 200k miles now for 6 months. Hope my truck comes before the 4 Runner croaks.
 

Attachments

  • Production delay.webp
    Production delay.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 72
OMG, this is the 3rd production delay. I'm afraid to see emails from Ford at this point. Ordered on May 14th, Rapid Red F350 7.3. I've been driving a 1997 4 Runner with 200k miles now for 6 months. Hope my truck comes before the 4 Runner croaks.
I feel your pain. I tossed $8K into my BMW when the engine went this past July. I had thought ordering a truck in April I would have had it...nope.
 
Oh hell - we don't. We have tricked ourselves into thinking we do - and now it's too late. :devilish: Gotta love consumerism. My intentions are to keep this truck for a long time, so somehow it makes it reasonable. It's still not...
 
Alright, I'm feeling kinda dumb here. Where is the sign in to the tracker spreadsheet? (I found a sheet I can view and I'm definitely not on it.... no matter I needed to update the model anyway.)
 
Oh hell - we don't. We have tricked ourselves into thinking we do - and now it's too late. :devilish: Gotta love consumerism. My intentions are to keep this truck for a long time, so somehow it makes it reasonable. It's still not...
For me it’s not about consumerism, it’s about replacing a 2000 model Super Duty with 300,000 miles that I bought 21 years ago. It’s been a good truck. It’s just time…
 
Oh hell - we don't. We have tricked ourselves into thinking we do - and now it's too late. :devilish: Gotta love consumerism. My intentions are to keep this truck for a long time, so somehow it makes it reasonable. It's still not...
No, it's not. But I have aspirations for this thing. I want to tow and haul heavy crap, have it last forever and help me look cool(er). Everything costs, might as well enjoy!
 
Back
Top Bottom