FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I waited from 04/23/2021 to 8/12/2021 for a VIN. I can't imagine how you feel. now mine has been built and has shipped. thingS will move along quickly once you get a VIN.
It hurts. I hope your truck arrives safe and sound!
 
Got my vin today with a build week of 11/1. Originally ordered lariat blackout package 7/21 and switched to platinum 8/28.
I KNEW you would! Congratulations!! Well deserved, my friend.
 
I feel like me almost cancelling last week and buying a 22 on the lot means this week is my week to hear something.
Normally I never say I feel like I could get lucky but here it is,
Ordered 5/28
No AS
6.7
350 tremor
Blackout and 5th prep
 

Attachments

  • E907B250-D85C-425A-BA34-19F8966AA764.webp
    E907B250-D85C-425A-BA34-19F8966AA764.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 60
Normally I never say I feel like I could get lucky but here it is,
Ordered 5/28
No AS
6.7
350 tremor
Blackout and 5th prep
Congratulations!!
 
@Clay any good news?
Nothing over here. I did give the dealer a call just to ask some questions. He hasn’t had a SD pulled for the past 2 weeks. I asked him how many ahead of me and he said 4, which I guess makes sense as he said 6 about 3 weeks ago. While on the phone he moved my priority # to 11. It was initially 19, but he said it was 16 when he switched to 11. They aren’t happy with Fords scheduling either. I guess someone ordered a Bronco a couple weeks ago and was assigned a VIN already. Meanwhile, he’s got Bronco orders from last year still waiting. Seems like total madness to me. Someone on here grabbing a VIN today when ordering less than 24 hours ago? Sheesh…
 
Got email today from Ford - got Vin and estimated production week of Novermber 1st. Truck was ordered 8/30/21. This one is for my son. X-Plan

Truck I order for myself 7/30/21 - dealer told me last week it was scheduled for production week of October 18th - X-Plan - never got confirmation email from Ford or email about scheduled for production or Vin - just the dealer call.

Initial order was on 7/10/21 - @ MSRP - confirmed with email from Ford next day - nothing since - dealer told me 3 weeks ago that it was about to kick to the factory - but heard nothing since.

So they are coming in no particular order versus the initial order date -more recent orders coming first.

Feel bad to have two in the works, when many on here have been waiting way longer - makes no sense.

After reading about line guys not liking trucks coming down the line without the roof lights - I went back and added them to all three orders - so maybe that was the trick!

Builds don't have AS - but pretty loaded otherwise.

Not holding my breath on timing for delivery - but nice to see progress - hope other on here get progress soon!

2022 F350 SRW – Crew Cab 160” WB 4WD Tremor Build Sheet

1633050358645.webp
 
Congrats to those who got the email today. Unfortunately, no build date for me yet. My dealer is in PA so the NY region issues might be affecting my order. I'm half tempted to switch from my lariat with black appearance and 5th wheel prep to a platinum with no 5th wheel prep. Not sure if that'll make a difference or not come next week for scheduling.
 
Congrats to those who got the email today. Unfortunately, no build date for me yet. My dealer is in PA so the NY region issues might be affecting my order. I'm half tempted to switch from my lariat with black appearance and 5th wheel prep to a platinum with no 5th wheel prep. Not sure if that'll make a difference or not come next week for scheduling.
I think we are 1-2 weeks out. Don’t switch unless you really want to. This is just a gut feeling.
 
I think we are 1-2 weeks out. Don’t switch unless you really want to. This is just a gut feeling.
I hope you're right especially since you deserve it and you have lots of new parts just collecting dust ready to put on your truck 😀 Maybe I'll just give it another 2 weeks and re-evaluate. I think the worst part about ordering and the wait is that my eyes are wandering towards other trucks even though I know the Tremor is what I really want. I've been without my own car since April and am tired of driving the wife's explorer haha.
 
Here is my payload sticker. F250 King Ranch with 5th wheel, wheel well liners, and upfitters. No factory bedliner no AS. Anyone know when Ford dropped front air pressures to 60 and rears to 70?

20210930_132257.webp
 
Got email today from Ford - got Vin and estimated production week of Novermber 1st. Truck was ordered 8/30/21. This one is for my son. X-Plan

Truck I order for myself 7/30/21 - dealer told me last week it was scheduled for production week of October 18th - X-Plan - never got confirmation email from Ford or email about scheduled for production or Vin - just the dealer call.

Initial order was on 7/10/21 - @ MSRP - confirmed with email from Ford next day - nothing since - dealer told me 3 weeks ago that it was about to kick to the factory - but heard nothing since.

So they are coming in no particular order versus the initial order date -more recent orders coming first.

Feel bad to have two in the works, when many on here have been waiting way longer - makes no sense.

After reading about line guys not liking trucks coming down the line without the roof lights - I went back and added them to all three orders - so maybe that was the trick!

Builds don't have AS - but pretty loaded otherwise.

Not holding my breath on timing for delivery - but nice to see progress - hope other on here get progress soon!

2022 F350 SRW – Crew Cab 160” WB 4WD Tremor Build Sheet

View attachment 35379
That’s a heavy sticker. I’m not sure I have seen one higher than my $93,150 KR but you’re close. (I would delete that pano roof if I could but mandatory on KR).
 
Here is my payload sticker. F250 King Ranch with 5th wheel, wheel well liners, and upfitters. No factory bedliner no AS. Anyone know when Ford dropped front air pressures to 60 and rears to 70?

View attachment 35382
Just checked my 6.7 Lariat that was delivered yesterday.
20210930_215457.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom