FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Seriously what good is the COVP? I get it “it’s a retail order “. And please don’t get me wrong, I really am happy for everyone getting VIN’s and scheduled build dates but 24 hrs!!! Come on Ford you have got to do better than this. Congrats to all of you with good news.
Yeah that’s frustrating, but I firmly believe it’s dependent on the region and dealer, and not so much the options, order date, or COVP. If everyone in one region is enrolled in the COVP, it’s not going to matter. The zone manager told my sales manager the reason I wasn’t getting picked up was purely due to regional allocations.

so if one region is allotted a certain amount, then each dealer in that region is allocated a certain amount of that total.

AS boned some orders for a while, then the axle thing is boning people in certain regions to control what regions are getting certain builds.

also explains how some people got lucky and placed a 2nd order from a different dealer and got a quicker build date. I think they simply got lucky and found a dealer who had allocations left for that week. (In the same region, with no commodity restrictions) COVP may help but honestly I don’t think it matters all that much.

these are my thoughts, not yours. Lol
 
Just to give an everyone an update and maybe some hope for those waiting. Mine was one of those extended wait trucks (order confirmed 04-21-21) Finally got the VIN a few weeks ago and was assigned a build week of 10-04-21. Well today the tracker updated and the truck is in production!! So it seems like things are moving faster than expected. Oddly enough the window sticker is still showing unavailable.
Same here. My order date was 4/17. I received a VIN and a Build Date a couple of weeks ago for 10/4, but it still has a status of "In Order Processing." It's a F-250 Platinum 6.7 with the 5th Wheel Prep option. Hopefully it gets picked up either today or tomorrow.
 
You may...supply chain is a fickle one. Sounds like you have a nice rig coming!
Hey Vermonster, your optimism worked! I received this in my email today. It says it will be built the week of Nov. 1st. Are these early estimates pretty accurate generally?
87430F56-3DBB-43D9-B498-ED621EE5A3F8.webp
 
Hey Vermonster, your optimism worked! I received this in my email today. It says it will be built the week of Nov. 1st. Are these early estimates pretty accurate generally?
View attachment 35335
Well I'll be - a New York Region too! :) Congrats!! Very happy for you!!
 
Yeah that’s frustrating, but I firmly believe it’s dependent on the region and dealer, and not so much the options, order date, or COVP. If everyone in one region is enrolled in the COVP, it’s not going to matter. The zone manager told my sales manager the reason I wasn’t getting picked up was purely due to regional allocations.

so if one region is allotted a certain amount, then each dealer in that region is allocated a certain amount of that total.

AS boned some orders for a while, then the axle thing is boning people in certain regions to control what regions are getting certain builds.

also explains how some people got lucky and placed a 2nd order from a different dealer and got a quicker build date. I think they simply got lucky and found a dealer who had allocations left for that week. (In the same region, with no commodity restrictions) COVP may help but honestly I don’t think it matters all that much.

these are my thoughts, not yours. Lol
I ordered my Tremor 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t gotten an email or a VIN. IT SUCKS I called ford and they did t have any answers for me
 
I ordered my Tremor 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t gotten an email or a VIN. IT SUCKS I called ford and they did t have any answers for me
Hate to say it but you might want to adjust your expectations. I ordered mine in the middle of July and I’m a short timer around here.
 
I ordered my Tremor 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t gotten an email or a VIN. IT SUCKS I called ford and they did t have any answers for me
I started down my path on 4/8. Had to change my order on 6/2 to a lariat. Finally got a vin today
 
I ordered my Tremor 2 weeks ago and I still haven’t gotten an email or a VIN. IT SUCKS I called ford and they did t have any answers for me
Are you serious? 😂
Congrats to all of you receiving VIN's, Production schedules and Delivery dates. Vermonter were pulling for you!
Thanks, Garrett2002. Looks like maybe next week! I’ll be out of town next week, and I remember when I was worried about it coming in while I was away. 🤣 🤬

This has been a long run. Wonder when it will stop for me.
 
Same here. My order date was 4/17. I received a VIN and a Build Date a couple of weeks ago for 10/4, but it still has a status of "In Order Processing." It's a F-250 Platinum 6.7 with the 5th Wheel Prep option. Hopefully it gets picked up either today or tomorrow.
Mine is a lariat but also has the 5th wheel prep
 
I had to go to the Dodge house today to pick up some fuel filters. While there, I checked out the new TRX. Took it for a quick spin as the dealer is my neighbor. Man was it fun. When you look in the rearview mirror, it photoshops a mullet on you with a Dale Jr neck tattoo. The things we do to pass the time until Im deamed worthy of a vin.
 
I waited from 04/23/2021 to 8/12/2021 for a VIN. I can't imagine how you feel. now mine has been built and has shipped. things will move along quickly once you get a VIN.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom