FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Dealer just told me I got a build week of 11/1.
I haven't gotten any emails either, I assume it's because the fleet manager orders mine.
350 KR Ultimate 6.7
Star White
Adaptive Steering
5th Wheel
UTT
Winch
Pretty much every option except bedliner
 
Just received email from Ford that my order of 7/26/21 is scheduled for production 11/1/21. Smiling like a little kid with a new toy!!!

F250 7.3 Platinum, basically everything but A/S (5th Wheel & Spray-In liner included).
 
Well F me. They finally scheduled my truck! Just got the email for week of Nov. 1st

Lariat Ultimate
6.7l
Spray-in liner
Carpete delete
Quadbeams
Oxford white
Rain sensing wipers
Rapid cab heat
Upfitters
Block heater
Ultimate trailer tow system
And I’m sure I forgot a few options I added..

after enduring hell this week, it’s finally turning around 😅
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have the WS link from the Ford website? The one where you need to input your VIN and the order code. I searched this forum but can't find it. Thought i found it Blue Oval though.


*ANSWERED*
Kept refining my search and found it many pages later....

 
Last edited:
Just. Got. My. Vin!

Order confirmed 5/24
Dropped AS 7/15
Received Vin today w/ build week of November 1

F350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Iconic Silver
7.3
Blackout
UTT
5th prep
Sunroof
Adaptive cruise
Carpet delete
Upfitters
Garage door opener
Heated wheel
 
Agreed. A few weeks ago this place was on FIRE. At this point, what's another week......

156 days and waiting...
  • 13,478,400 seconds
  • 224,640 minutes
  • 3744 hours
  • 156 days
  • 22 weeks and 2 days
  • 42.74% of 2021
Vermonster! I’m wondering if the NY Region scheduling notice is nixing us. While I’m in Va, my dealer is in PA…crickets!
 
I'm starting to think that the #1 determining factor of whether or not a truck gets scheduled is the dealer from which it's ordered and not really much of anything else (with the major exception of adaptive steering, of course). My order hasn't been around since March or anything, but it's been in the system long enough now that most of the folks I see getting scheduled had placed their orders around the same time as mine or later. It's maddening trying to figure out this cryptic game.

-SR-
 
Vermonster! I’m wondering if the NY Region scheduling notice is nixing us. While I’m in Va, my dealer is in PA…crickets!
Maybe, but from what I understand it's pretty much national. The NY region is what Ice-Capades only has access to. I would think this place would be blowing up if it only applied to NY area. Whatever that area really is.
 
Maybe, but from what I understand it's pretty much national. The NY region is what Ice-Capades only has access to. I would think this place would be blowing up if it only applied to NY area. Whatever that area really is.
Yeah, I’m just pondering since many 11/1 scheduling notices have been received today. None appear to be from that NY region map someone posted a while back
 
Yeah, I’m just pondering since many 11/1 scheduling notices have been received today. None appear to be from that NY region map someone posted a while back
I posted the ny reply to you before I saw all the folks posting VIN and schedule builds. Yahoo for them! :) That's super exciting!

That makes me wonder a bit more about the New York region. Today's notifications are LATER than normal.
 
Those folks being scheduled - be sure to update the spreadsheet if you're on it.
 
Long time lurker of this thread. ordered 6/17, did receive vin number today and also build date for 11/1. My build includes AS, 5th wheel prep, and spray in bed liner. From the midwest.
Damn! That's fantastic! What's your trim level? PS - Welcome!
 
Were you already scheduled?
No I was not I ordered on 5/15 and as confirmed on 5/17. I heard nothing other than in order processing until last week. I reached out the dealer and he said my order was the oldest one they had, they got the priority code changed to 01 and today I get a VIN and build date.
 
Back
Top Bottom