FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

According to Ford, it has been delivered to the dealership. I didn't get a call from them or pictures of delivery. I know my salesman is off on Wednesdays, but someone from the dealer should ha BBC e called.
Screenshot_20210930-051541_Brave.webp
 
How many of us gave up our earlier model super dutys months ago in a trade to order or 2022? I traded my 2019 value Lariat for $5k more than the new purchase price of it. My biggest worry was the possibility of losing out on sales tax savings in the event my new 2022 doesn't arrive before Dec31. Getting my order to the plant yesterday helps alleviate some of those concerns. Also, living in the north country, getting it before the snow flies would be great too.
I traded in my '16 F-250 when I ordered a '21 in Feb. The '21 was built and sent to purgatory. Ordered a '22 that I received in August.

So no truck between February and August. It was a miserable, painful, anxious, sleepless, stressful 6 months, but I'm really enjoying the new truck now.
 
One good reason for waiting ,, the value of anything you have to wait for increases as time goes by. My wife just ordered a Lincoln yesterday, the dealer said they have had little wait time. So mentally I am thinking my truck is worth more, but will i tell her that? Good luck to everyone
 
I live in NV, ordered 5/23, built 8/27, shipped 8/28 and still waiting for delivery. Received a new schedule delivery date of 10/2 yesterday, changed from 9/30.
Damn, they could have pushed it by hand quicker.
 
According to Ford, it has been delivered to the dealership. I didn't get a call from them or pictures of delivery. I know my salesman is off on Wednesdays, but someone from the dealer should ha BBC e called.
View attachment 35275
I will be pissed if the dealership doesn’t call me to be there when it is delivered! They should have called you…
 
Dealer got my order changed to Priority code 01 today. Maybe that will help.
2022 KR 6.7 with Adaptive Steering and 5th wheel prep. We'll see.
I had my priority code changed to 10. He said he can’t do 01. I ordered mine aug 9 and still haven’t heard anything. I hope the priority code thing helps. We are wanting to travel the country in January when I change command and get 30day leave. Been deployed for 2yrs now and need a good break
 
I had my priority code changed to 10. He said he can’t do 01. I ordered mine aug 9 and still haven’t heard anything. I hope the priority code thing helps. We are wanting to travel the country in January when I change command and get 30day leave. Been deployed for 2yrs now and need a good break

Lucky man, I was home for one year last Friday the 24th and was given a warno on Saturday the 25th that we are being activated for the border mission either next week or the week after for six months. Guess that is what Army National Guard gets you lol... Not sure how exactly I will be picking my truck up when it does finally get built. Need a VIN and a build date first.
 
Well, I finally got a build date: 10/12!

My buddy traded in his 21 KR Tremor yesterday for the 22 KR Tremor he ordered - Between a $2500 PCO and selling me the winch off of his '21 for $1k, he put $2k BACK IN HIS POCKET... on a truck that had 18,500 miles. Crazy market.

1633016733995.webp
 
Well, I finally got a build date: 10/12!

My buddy traded in his 21 KR Tremor yesterday for the 22 KR Tremor he ordered - Between a $2500 PCO and selling me the winch off of his '21 for $1k, he put $2k BACK IN HIS POCKET... on a truck that had 18,500 miles. Crazy market.

View attachment 35303
Had you been scheduled already? Or was this new today?
 
Back
Top Bottom