FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’m being realistic - I expect nothing but typical junk in my mailbox tomorrow. I’m in NY and have 3 of the “no availability” items. I refuse to remove or adjust certain things on the truck because it “might” get me a build week. I could change to a non tremor 250 with 20” wheels, no spray in, and no 5th wheel prep, but that’s not what I wanted. I was told 4-6 months when I ordered, and I was ok with it then. For sure I’m bothered seeing so many others getting their trucks much sooner, but it’s out of my hands. This Friday I plan on calling the dealer to see if I’m the oldest order on his sheet, which I think I am now.
Clay - you've been patient as hell. I hope you have news tomorrow.
 
I got confirmation today that the truck was delivered to dealer today. I included detail below for those that would want to know dates. Overall a little over 3 1/2 months.

Order Date 6-15-21
Production Date- 8-30-21
Ship Date- 9-15-21 (Rail)
Delivered to dealer 9-29-21
Picking up 9-30-21

250 6.7 King Ranch Star White.
Here is the pic the salesman sent us.
Cant wait!!
 

Attachments

  • 57377.webp
    57377.webp
    226.3 KB · Views: 98
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
Maybe we all will be surprised, good luck to all
 
Different world now as you all know - having pulled the trigger on an 82K dealer ordered inbound truck expected in April and getting it 4 months later I can advise you to hang in - it will happen. My long and non-controllable wait is a distant memory and will be for you too.
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
Just curious…..are Thursdays production update day, or?
 
Just curious…..are Thursdays production update day, or?
Yep. Ford does it each Thursday...unless they cancel and announce in advance.
 
Yep. Ford does it each Thursday...unless they cancel and announce in advance.
Oh nice. Thanks. i cant complain yet, considering the wait so many of you have dealt with. I ordered Lariat Ultimate, Tremor, Sport in Star White with some other options (spray-in liner, Quad LED’s, ACC, dual batt., switches, etc.) on 8/18 and only rec’d. an order confirmation so far, but dealer did say I would have it by November. Sooner would be awesome, but wont count on it.
 
Oh nice. Thanks. i cant complain yet, considering the wait so many of you have dealt with. I ordered Lariat Ultimate, Tremor, Sport in Star White with some other options (spray-in liner, Quad LED’s, ACC, dual batt., switches, etc.) on 8/18 and only rec’d. an order confirmation so far, but dealer did say I would have it by November. Sooner would be awesome, but wont count on it.
You may...supply chain is a fickle one. Sounds like you have a nice rig coming!
 
You may...supply chain is a fickle one. Sounds like you have a nice rig coming!
Thanks Vermonster. I spent several months chasing ‘21’s that were coming into dealers, missing the last one at Coggins Ford in Vt by 1 hour so finally decided to just order and stop the chaotic dealer chase! Now, instead of constantly checking the dealer inventory site I cant stop checking my email all day, haha. But I am learning so much from so many on this forum and making a long list of To-Do’s.
 
I'm June/2 Order and nothing. I have a feeling November is going to be a big build month for most of us waiting. I feel bad for the guys that ordered 22's before me. On a side note, my dad works at a Ford Dealer and he ordered a 21 F250 Platinum for his client before X-Mas and it just showed up this week..
 
Since I removed the black package and the 5th wheel prep I am hoping for good news but if the axel constraints are real then well see what happens next week.
On July 3, I ordered an F-350 Lariat Ultimate with Black package and the 5th Wheel Prep... received a build week of October 18 a couple Thursdays back.

Hope you get good news tomorrow!
 
I think he is going to change his ID to

"VerBondster"
Nailed it! Haha! I figured it was time to change things up.
 
Last edited:
I got confirmation today that the truck was delivered to dealer today. I included detail below for those that would want to know dates. Overall a little over 3 1/2 months.

Order Date 6-15-21
Production Date- 8-30-21
Ship Date- 9-15-21 (Rail)
Delivered to dealer 9-29-21
Picking up 9-30-21

250 6.7 King Ranch Star White.
Here is the pic the salesman sent us.
Cant wait!!
I have the same spec on order but in a 350. Did you get Adaptive Steering? More pics please!
 
Back
Top Bottom