FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I wish they would be clear with the dealers and then the customers as to the honest updates as to what is holding up builds. At least that would allow us to make objective decisions about what to delete or add
Eh. It’s like this with so many industries. It seems sales want to make a sale. Your lucky if they know the product let alone supply chain issues.

If I were a sales manager we’d have team meetings and go over this stuff. We’d also track pending customer orders and call with updates (whether there is news or not).

It just seems like the world of customer service is lost. It’s amplified by this supply chain crap shoot, for sure.
 
Last edited:
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
I feel like me almost cancelling last week and buying a 22 on the lot means this week is my week to hear something.
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.

If my current week continues as it has been going my magic 8-ball is saying "no way in hell a**hole"....

I would be mildly surprised if the e-mails from Ford start popping up tomorrow after how last week went and seeing as how the constraints look eerily similar.

But who knows, some people are literally ordering a truck and having it delivered 6 weeks later too.
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
Trying to take the quantum philosophy of things and not skew the results by too close an observation. I can personally wreck any lotto card or ticket just by touch, so I am trying my hardest not to "observe" the Thursday draw. I'll also try not to screw up anyone else's, but I hope for you all !
 
Well, I tried to cancel my cover and liner and got this from salesman:

"Eric it will not let me change it at this point. Its marked priority 2 and is being previewed which means they are gathering the parts and should have a vin soon..."

Not cracking open the champagne or anything, but fingers crossed :rolleyes:
My dealer told me my order was moved to priority 02 and didn’t recommend changing anything because of that
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
At this point, it looks like I’m throwing a dead deer on the pano roof of my escape and leaving my 4wheeler at home for deer camp this year…. So I’d be happy to see some movement tomorrow, but there’s no deadline anymore for me. I’ll just roll up to camp in my sissy mobile and let the jokes bounce off of me all week. Hah!
 
At this point, it looks like I’m throwing a dead deer on the pano roof of my escape and leaving my 4wheeler at home for deer camp this year…. So I’d be happy to see some movement tomorrow, but there’s no deadline anymore for me. I’ll just roll up to camp in my sissy mobile and let the jokes bounce off of me all week. Hah!
It may as well been me typing that! My deadline was deer camp too. Rifle season begins here on the 2nd weekend in November - I already missed the window based on schedule/build/shipping. Now that I know I am screwed, it took a good deal of stress off my plate. I will be driving my BMW sedan up there and unable to take it up the mountain. So I will be riding with the boys in their trucks.

Best year was when I drove a 2003 Ford Crown Vic (X State Police Car) and I strapped a buck to the trunk. lol
 
At this point, it looks like I’m throwing a dead deer on the pano roof of my escape and leaving my 4wheeler at home for deer camp this year…. So I’d be happy to see some movement tomorrow, but there’s no deadline anymore for me. I’ll just roll up to camp in my sissy mobile and let the jokes bounce off of me all week. Hah!

That would suck to show up in an Escape but i had to show up in a honda odyssey mini van one year. Thats the same hunt i forgot my fkn sleeping bag and my gun sling broke dropping my Browning BAR 30-06 on the mud opening morning stepping out of the boat.
 
That would suck to show up in an Escape but i had to show up in a honda odyssey mini van one year. Thats the same hunt i forgot my fkn sleeping bag and my gun sling broke dropping my Browning BAR 30-06 on the mud opening morning stepping out of the boat.
Now THAT'S a bad deal. :(
 
It may as well been me typing that! My deadline was deer camp too. Rifle season begins here on the 2nd weekend in November - I already missed the window based on schedule/build/shipping. Now that I know I am screwed, it took a good deal of stress off my plate. I will be driving my BMW sedan up there and unable to take it up the mountain. So I will be riding with the boys in their trucks.

Best year was when I drove a 2003 Ford Crown Vic (X State Police Car) and I strapped a buck to the trunk. lol
Hah yep! November 15th here for rifle.

The Crown Vic would have made a great hunting rig. Haha! Man back in the day it was so much simpler. We would all have beaters up there, shitty gear, questionable guns, and no plan. Now we’ve been one upping for so long it’s not even fun anymore. 😂
 
Hah yep! November 15th here for rifle.

The Crown Vic would have made a great hunting rig. Haha! Man back in the day it was so much simpler. We would all have beaters up there, shitty gear, questionable guns, and no plan. Now we’ve been one upping for so long it’s not even fun anymore. 😂
Haha! Sounds like the typical hunting camp, for sure. Alcohol, Poker, Stories, Subtle Who's the Best Competitions, Little Sleep, Big Deer! Well - we don't have the big deer, actually.
 
Last edited:
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
At this point it’s like going to the mailbox. Expect to get the normal junk and bills but every once in a while there is a new catalog for Bass Pro or some other place you like. I’m hoping for the catalog but expect the bills.
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
Since I removed the black package and the 5th wheel prep I am hoping for good news but if the axel constraints are real then well see what happens next week.
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
I’m being realistic - I expect nothing but typical junk in my mailbox tomorrow. I’m in NY and have 3 of the “no availability” items. I refuse to remove or adjust certain things on the truck because it “might” get me a build week. I could change to a non tremor 250 with 20” wheels, no spray in, and no 5th wheel prep, but that’s not what I wanted. I was told 4-6 months when I ordered, and I was ok with it then. For sure I’m bothered seeing so many others getting their trucks much sooner, but it’s out of my hands. This Friday I plan on calling the dealer to see if I’m the oldest order on his sheet, which I think I am now.
 
Back
Top Bottom