FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Anyone else with a build week of 10-4 have the window sticker show up yet? I see mine is now available and the tracker shows it as in production.
My build date is 10/4, but my WS hasn't shown up and it hasn't entered into production yet. But it will happen when it needs to!!😁
 
My build date is 10/4, but my WS hasn't shown up and it hasn't entered into production yet. But it will happen when it needs to!!😁
I would guess you should be able to see it today or tomorrow if your build is scheduled for next week.
 
I am not sure why, but that's the posting the Ice-Capades always shares. Maybe he's in that area. Seems to be pretty spot on for us, though.
Confirmed. Ice-Capades states:

"I only have access to the information published for the New York Region. The commodity restraints should apply equally to the other regions but it would require confirmation from someone with access to the information for other regions."
 
Confirmed. Ice-Capades states:

"I only have access to the information published for the New York Region. The commodity restraints should apply equally to the other regions but it would require confirmation from someone with access to the information for other regi
 
I ordered a Platinum Tremor 250 and order was confirmed on 9/21. From what I have been reading in this forum the last few days it looks like I may need to delete the spray in bed liner and the tonneau cover and just have that done locally.
That might be a good idea. The aftermarket liners are better anyways. Lifetime warranty vs. Ford’s shorter one.
 
Anyone else with a build week of 10-4 have the window sticker show up yet? I see mine is now available and the tracker shows it as in production.
My window sticker popped up yesterday as well. Starting to feel real and I'm getting excited but then I read about all of the shipping woes/delays on here and think I should probably temper my expectations.
 
Confirmed. Ice-Capades states:

"I only have access to the information published for the New York Region. The commodity restraints should apply equally to the other regions but it would require confirmation from someone with access to the information for other regions."
I don't understand the regional piece, if they are all built at the Kentucky plant. Like is that parts aligned to purchases coming OUT of that region? East coast buyers be screwed because we cannot allocate you an axle, but we got plenty for everybody else...
 
That might be a good idea. The aftermarket liners are better anyways. Lifetime warranty vs. Ford’s shorter one.
I have the Ford factory in my current 21 tremor. It isn't even adhered to the bed. When I drilled the hole for my B&W gooseneck the bed liner came off as it's own disc. And you could put your fingers between the bed and bedliner where I drilled the hole.
 
I don't understand the regional piece, if they are all built at the Kentucky plant. Like is that parts aligned to purchases coming OUT of that region? East coast buyers be screwed because we cannot allocate you an axle, but we got plenty for everybody else...
I hear ya! I could only see regions being an issue with natural disasters or other major impacts. We'd have to have someone check another region that has access/permission. However, it sounds like it typically matches up to other regions.
 
I have the Ford factory in my current 21 tremor. It isn't even adhered to the bed. When I drilled the hole for my B&W gooseneck the bed liner came off as it's own disc. And you could put your fingers between the bed and bedliner where I drilled the hole.
Say WHAT? That's pretty crazy! I have it as part of the Black Package. I am shocked that it would not adhere to the bed, unless they didn't prep it correctly.
 
Well, I tried to cancel my cover and liner and got this from salesman:

"Eric it will not let me change it at this point. Its marked priority 2 and is being previewed which means they are gathering the parts and should have a vin soon..."

Not cracking open the champagne or anything, but fingers crossed :rolleyes:
 
Well, I tried to cancel my cover and liner and got this from salesman:

"Eric it will not let me change it at this point. Its marked priority 2 and is being previewed which means they are gathering the parts and should have a vin soon..."

Not cracking open the champagne or anything, but fingers crossed :rolleyes:
Man - I am cheering for you. I hope this is your week!
 
Say WHAT? That's pretty crazy! I have it as part of the Black Package. I am shocked that it would not adhere to the bed, unless they didn't prep it correctly.
The dealership made it right but the paint underneath was flawless. Hadn't even been scuffed up to help it adhere.
 
I hear ya! I could only see regions being an issue with natural disasters or other major impacts. We'd have to have someone check another region that has access/permission. However, it sounds like it typically matches up to other regions.

I showed those scheduling notes to my sales manager and we searched through his (Great Lakes region) scheduling notes. We could not find anything about the axles. He called me yesterday to tell me that he heard back from his zone manager who also said there isn’t any hold ups. Very strange, as I agree that parts are parts and ice’s notes are obviously true as we didn’t see anyone scheduled last week. Just not sure why it’s not more publicized if there’s an apparent axle shortage.

meanwhile, Ford is going to launch more vehicle lines, plants, options, model changes. Cool. Lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom