FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ok I am confused the only thing on that list I have going on is the bed liner. But tht is part of the Tremor package right? So should I contact my dealer, and try to remove this?
I'm pretty sure it's included in the blackout package only. If you don't have that then you can delete it , I would and have an aftermarket liner installed.
 
I'm pretty sure it's included in the blackout package only. If you don't have that then you can delete it , I would and have an aftermarket liner installed.
Correct!
 
The rail car tracking posted didn’t work for me.
You're not alone... There are several who have not been able to obtain the rail car info lately. Not because someone wasn't looking in the right spot, it just wasn't listed on the VVR, even though it showed shipment method as "rail"
 
That’s terrible news..
So after my complaining the last couple days, my truck just went into production. I don’t have a window sticker yet but I checked the F150 tracker, the mach-e tracker and the Ford order tracker and they all show in production. My vehicle is F350, lariat, tremor, diesel, Black appearance package, moonroof. It does not have AS or fifth wheel package. I ordered on 5-11.
 

Attachments

  • 69686ECA-47F8-48AD-8043-140679480707.webp
    69686ECA-47F8-48AD-8043-140679480707.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 51
I'm pretty sure it's included in the blackout package only. If you don't have that then you can delete it , I would and have an aftermarket liner installed.
Ok I have the black out package, thanks
 
You're not alone... There are several who have not been able to obtain the rail car info lately. Not because someone wasn't looking in the right spot, it just wasn't listed on the VVR, even though it showed shipment method as "rail"
Riding that mystery train. Asked my dealer again today if he could see anything he just said "the report said 9-28 as of yesterday, so anytime"

I don't like the suspense.
 
Riding that mystery train. Asked my dealer again today if he could see anything he just said "the report said 9-28 as of yesterday, so anytime"

I don't like the suspense.
The days these trucks are in”shipping” are like a black hole. I get the feeling our trucks are sitting in a rail yard in the Detroit area waiting for a truck or trucks to move them.
 
The days these trucks are in”shipping” are like a black hole. I get the feeling our trucks are sitting in a rail yard in the Detroit area waiting for a truck or trucks to move them.
Agreed. Just hope they get moving soon.
 
going to pick mine up on Thursday. a good news story, my dealer honored X-Plan and PCO so my 105,849$ CAD msrp is coming in at 95,678$. i am super happy to be saving my self $10,171
 
Anyone else with a build week of 10-4 have the window sticker show up yet? I see mine is now available and the tracker shows it as in production.
 

Attachments

  • CBE18DEF-31EA-4E54-8B18-06DF3DB0BA41.webp
    CBE18DEF-31EA-4E54-8B18-06DF3DB0BA41.webp
    137.5 KB · Views: 65
Anyone else with a build week of 10-4 have the window sticker show up yet? I see mine is now available and the tracker shows it as in production.
Generally the WS shows up just before the truck goes into production. The date at the bottom of your WS shows 9/29. I think that means that your truck is heading to production today and will probably get built next week. My original WS showed 9/9 but my build week was 9/13. My truck was built 9/17 (a Friday) and shipped on 9/20 (Monday). The current date on the bottom of my WS is 9/24 so it changes as the truck moves through the process.
 
Anyone else with a build week of 10-4 have the window sticker show up yet? I see mine is now available and the tracker shows it as in production.
Typically, it's 7 days before production that window sticker shows up. I'm scheduled week of Oct 18th, so by Oct 11th mine should pop up.
Congrats!
 
Back
Top Bottom