FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Posted just 15 min ago on BO by Ice-capades:

NEW YORK REGION - FOR ORDERS NOT PREVIEWING ON THE AM SCHEDULING PREVIEW REPORT

2022MY SUPER DUTY
No Availability:

  • NARROW CHASSIS* (Body codes ending in E, F, G, H, K, L)
  • 17" Forged Polished Wheel (64J) - Std with King Ranch F350, Included in STX Pkg (17S) F350 DRW, Std with Lariat, Platinum and Limited F350 DRW, Optional on XL and XLT F350
  • 19.5" Forged Polished Wheel (64D) - Included in STX Pkg (17S) F450, Std with XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited F450
  • Strobe Lights (91S,91G)
  • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
  • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
  • Fifth Wheel - Fleetmaster (53W)
  • M275 ELD rear axle (All F250 & F350 orders with Axle Codes X3J, X3E, & X4M)
Best Availability:
  • Pick up (Body codes ending in A, B, C, D) without any options listed above.
That’s terrible news..
 
That’s terrible news..
I didn't think it was too bad, seeing AS was not on the list. :p

5th wheel and bed cover are on my truck - and I am pretty sure we have those axels. I am trying to find the crosswalk with that information.
 
So does an F250 Crew Cab w/6'9" box fall into this category?
  • NARROW CHASSIS* (Body codes ending in E, F, G, H, K, L)
My understanding is a Narrow Chassis is anything non-dual rear wheel.
 
And why would these items of availability be tagged to a New York Region?
I am not sure why, but that's the posting the Ice-Capades always shares. Maybe he's in that area. Seems to be pretty spot on for us, though.
 
Ok. So with this latest update on scheduling I’ve decided to delete my email account. It’s the only way I can be productive on Thursday and Friday. Man, I’ve gotta get a life and quit worrying about “a truck”😱
 
The constants look very similar to last week, could be another quiet Thursday around here. All of the diesel engine Super Duty Tremors use the M275 rear axle, not sure if the 7.3 gas do as well. And several builds on the list of disappointment (orders without VIN's assigned) have the 53W option which is the 5th wheel prep.

I guess we will find out in a few days.
 
Ok. So with this latest update on scheduling I’ve decided to delete my email account. It’s the only way I can be productive on Thursday and Friday. Man, I’ve gotta get a life and quit worrying about “a truck”😱
Dude - you're not alone. I am addicted. I have bilateral thumb pain.
 
Quick question, if all goes well, I'm expecting my order to be sent to plant this week. If I was so blessed and it was sent to plant today, when would I see this reflected on the spreadsheet? I wish I had found this forum months ago!!
My order just changed to "in production" just now. King ranch tremor with 5th wheel and spray in bedliner.
 
For you guys following this stuff for months.........do these constraints generally recover in short time (1 - 2 weeks)? I mean, how do you run out of the spray-in bed liner product? Seriously??
 
For you guys following this stuff for months.........do these constraints generally recover in short time (1 - 2 weeks)? I mean, how do you run out of the spray-in bed liner product? Seriously??
I don't think that it is that they are out per say, just that they get really far behind. It's a 3rd party that does the spray in liner and 5th wheel prep.
 
For you guys following this stuff for months.........do these constraints generally recover in short time (1 - 2 weeks)? I mean, how do you run out of the spray-in bed liner product? Seriously??
I don’t know but I have Tremor axle, 5th wheel pkg and bedliner. The way things are going, they’ll clear those issues and then put a hold on trucks ordered with a windshield
 
I didn't think it was too bad, seeing AS was not on the list. :p

5th wheel and bed cover are on my truck - and I am pretty sure we have those axels. I am trying to find the crosswalk with that information.
Correct, all Tremors have the Dana M275 ELD (Elec Locking Diff)
 
Posted just 15 min ago on BO by Ice-capades:

NEW YORK REGION - FOR ORDERS NOT PREVIEWING ON THE AM SCHEDULING PREVIEW REPORT

2022MY SUPER DUTY
No Availability:

  • NARROW CHASSIS* (Body codes ending in E, F, G, H, K, L)
  • 17" Forged Polished Wheel (64J) - Std with King Ranch F350, Included in STX Pkg (17S) F350 DRW, Std with Lariat, Platinum and Limited F350 DRW, Optional on XL and XLT F350
  • 19.5" Forged Polished Wheel (64D) - Included in STX Pkg (17S) F450, Std with XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited F450
  • Strobe Lights (91S,91G)
  • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
  • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
  • Fifth Wheel - Fleetmaster (53W)
  • M275 ELD rear axle (All F250 & F350 orders with Axle Codes X3J, X3E, & X4M)
Best Availability:
  • Pick up (Body codes ending in A, B, C, D) without any options listed above.
Looks like I may have to remove the Black package which has me thinking of changing the color.
 
I don't think that it is that they are out per say, just that they get really far behind. It's a 3rd party that does the spray in liner and 5th wheel prep.
Ok, that makes sense...........thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom