FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

That was for last week, but yes. That's what we took from it too. This week there are no notes posted yet. Just that Ford will be scheduling SD Trucks for build week of 10/25.
Remember that Big Ed posted a rumor he had heard that they were stopping the production of Navigators and dedicating the production line to SDs so that could mean more trucks getting scheduled. 🤞🏻

Remember that Big Ed posted a rumor he had heard that they were stopping the production of Navigators and dedicating the production line to SDs so that could mean more trucks getting scheduled. 🤞🏻
I do - I wondered if this is proving the lines will be cranking out the clog in the pipe. I guess it all depends on part supply. No note of SIM orders either - so they could be just filling empty holes by hammering more dealer stock too.

I call the inventory manager every Friday. I’m Quite sure he’s sick of hearing from me. But the spreadsheet he has only says “scheduled to week”. But does not actually list the week. It has said that every week for the last several weeks. I’m assuming if that is the update on that Thursday that it is anticipated it will go the following Monday but it keeps getting pushed out. PS thank you for doing the spreadsheet!!
That seems strange. I've never heard of someone getting a VIN with no build week. Even if the build week gets moved, there is always one.

I think I call Ford customer service with your VIN and see if they can provide your build week.

Does this mean my poor truck is sitting at the plant even though the trackers say shipped on the 20th?
1632842201488.png

That seems strange. I've never heard of someone getting a VIN with no build week. Even if the build week gets moved, there is always one.

I think I call Ford customer service with your VIN and see if they can provide your build week.
I have called them numerous times.. they always tell me to contact the dealership as they will have more information. It has definitely been one one of the most aggravating things. I try to come up with some answers going through the spreadsheet you put together along with these forums. They help keep me sane, sort of.

July 8th and no VIN yet. :mad:Lariat black, ultimate, 5th wheel prep, moonroof, no AS.
5 months for me and it is still in transit, so probably another month before I actually get it...

The build date is user supplied, there is a link on the far right of the spreadsheet to submit your build week form.
It looks like lately lots of trucks are getting "sent to plant" a week earlier than the user supplied production date. Does Sent to Plant come with an email or visible on the Ford Order Tracking website?

1632844440847.png

I have called them numerous times.. they always tell me to contact the dealership as they will have more information. It has definitely been one one of the most aggravating things. I try to come up with some answers going through the spreadsheet you put together along with these forums. They help keep me sane, sort of.
One last option is over at Blue Oval Forums there is someone that can check your status after you have made the requisite number of posts.

You can also ask your dealer to send you a printout of your Vehicle Visability Report.

Does this mean my poor truck is sitting at the plant even though the trackers say shipped on the 20th?
View attachment 35085
That’s exactly how mine looked for over a week. When your truck gets to the rail yard the other columns will up date. Then when my truck was put on a transport from the rail yard to the dealer it will say “Dispatch” in the pending column.

It looks like lately lots of trucks are getting "sent to plant" a week earlier than the user supplied production date. Does Sent to Plant come with an email or visible on the Ford Order Tracking website?

View attachment 35087
No emails between the initial "Scheduled for Production" and "Your Truck is Built"

They change from "In Order Processing" to "In Production" about 7 days before the build date and that is when the window sticker becomes available.

Posted just 15 min ago on BO by Ice-capades:

NEW YORK REGION - FOR ORDERS NOT PREVIEWING ON THE AM SCHEDULING PREVIEW REPORT

2022MY SUPER DUTY
No Availability:

• NARROW CHASSIS* (Body codes ending in E, F, G, H, K, L)
  • 17" Forged Polished Wheel (64J) - Std with King Ranch F350, Included in STX Pkg (17S) F350 DRW, Std with Lariat, Platinum and Limited F350 DRW, Optional on XL and XLT F350
  • 19.5" Forged Polished Wheel (64D) - Included in STX Pkg (17S) F450, Std with XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited F450
  • Strobe Lights (91S,91G)
  • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
  • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
  • Fifth Wheel - Fleetmaster (53W)
  • M275 ELD rear axle (All F250 & F350 orders with Axle Codes X3J, X3E, & X4M)
Best Availability:
  • Pick up (Body codes ending in A, B, C, D) without any options listed above.

Posted just 15 min ago on BO by Ice-capades:

NEW YORK REGION - FOR ORDERS NOT PREVIEWING ON THE AM SCHEDULING PREVIEW REPORT

2022MY SUPER DUTY
No Availability:

• NARROW CHASSIS* (Body codes ending in E, F, G, H, K, L)
  • 17" Forged Polished Wheel (64J) - Std with King Ranch F350, Included in STX Pkg (17S) F350 DRW, Std with Lariat, Platinum and Limited F350 DRW, Optional on XL and XLT F350
  • 19.5" Forged Polished Wheel (64D) - Included in STX Pkg (17S) F450, Std with XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited F450
  • Strobe Lights (91S,91G)
  • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
  • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
  • Fifth Wheel - Fleetmaster (53W)
  • M275 ELD rear axle (All F250 & F350 orders with Axle Codes X3J, X3E, & X4M)
Best Availability:
  • Pick up (Body codes ending in A, B, C, D) without any options listed above.
So for those already scheduled should be ok?

Latest Discussions

Back