Hi Folks,
Very glad to see more trucks coming. @Vermonster: Yours has got to be around the corner!
Thought I would update you on a few things in case pertinent to you:
Very glad to see more trucks coming. @Vermonster: Yours has got to be around the corner!
Thought I would update you on a few things in case pertinent to you:
- Hit a thousand miles over the weekend and changed the oil. Could not see any metal whatsoever with my naked eye. I'm sure that would not be the case otherwise (e.g., under a microscope).
- I overlooked getting wheel liners and didn't want to change my order, so over the weekend I went to install Husky wheel liners that I ordered. Bottom Line: They do not work if you have factory installed mud flaps. I had to go and get Ford wheel liners, which I was able to install WITHOUT removing or loosening the factory mud flaps. I did have to remove and re-attach a clip though.
- The Ford wheel well liners' holes lines up better and came with hardware to secure in more places than the Husky liners.
- Put in the Husky mats (same one BroncoHooves got) -- really like them as they fit well.
- The fifth wheel hitch that Ford installed did not seem to be lubricated at the points called out in in the install manual. Not a big deal - just thought I would mention it.

