FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Hi Folks,

Very glad to see more trucks coming. @Vermonster: Yours has got to be around the corner!

Thought I would update you on a few things in case pertinent to you:
  • Hit a thousand miles over the weekend and changed the oil. Could not see any metal whatsoever with my naked eye. I'm sure that would not be the case otherwise (e.g., under a microscope).
  • I overlooked getting wheel liners and didn't want to change my order, so over the weekend I went to install Husky wheel liners that I ordered. Bottom Line: They do not work if you have factory installed mud flaps. I had to go and get Ford wheel liners, which I was able to install WITHOUT removing or loosening the factory mud flaps. I did have to remove and re-attach a clip though.
  • The Ford wheel well liners' holes lines up better and came with hardware to secure in more places than the Husky liners.
  • Put in the Husky mats (same one BroncoHooves got) -- really like them as they fit well.
  • The fifth wheel hitch that Ford installed did not seem to be lubricated at the points called out in in the install manual. Not a big deal - just thought I would mention it.

Quick question, if all goes well, I'm expecting my order to be sent to plant this week. If I was so blessed and it was sent to plant today, when would I see this reflected on the spreadsheet? I wish I had found this forum months ago!!
I haven't seen any of next week's trucks go into production yet, but it's common for the data to be 24 hours delayed.

Screenshot_20210927-232204_Sheets.jpg

Must have been a glitch on Mach-E it’s now back to “in production” 😏
On the days that statuses change, the status will often times switch back and forth a couple of times throughout the day.

I believe there are several Ford customer data servers which are not in perfect sync. Sometimes the server with the newer data is the one that responds to the request and sometimes it's the server with the older data.

That's the only think that makes sense after watching these for a long time.

By the next day, the newer status will "stick".

If you have a VIN, then a Build Week is assigned and your Dealer can give that to you.
I call the inventory manager every Friday. I’m Quite sure he’s sick of hearing from me. But the spreadsheet he has only says “scheduled to week”. But does not actually list the week. It has said that every week for the last several weeks. I’m assuming if that is the update on that Thursday that it is anticipated it will go the following Monday but it keeps getting pushed out. PS thank you for doing the spreadsheet!!

Update #5. My helpful co-worker continues with his "help"...
“Experts and truck enthusiasts world wide agree that this issue would not even be present if all truck owners would just properly equip their trucks with clearance lights”…. I guess I’m not an expert or truck enthusiast because I didn’t properly equip my truck haha

Ice-capades scheduling notes just updated on Blue Oval Forum. No notes about SD. I’m assuming that means all is good this week and no restrictions.

I wondered that too. The standing kill order may still exist for AS from the prior week, but it’s hard to say for sure.

I wondered that too. The standing kill order may still exist for AS from the prior week, but it’s hard to say for sure.
Did one of the previous state 'until further notice? I know they have done this on some things but don't remember seeing it on AS.

Did one of the previous state 'until further notice? I know they have done this on some things but don't remember seeing it on AS.
Prior week was a specific item by item. It’s said further notice before, but didn’t this time. I’ll post the highlight.

For last weeks schedule:

Attachments

• EFB49DD1-DC89-4D06-BAD2-276D381F59C7.png
    EFB49DD1-DC89-4D06-BAD2-276D381F59C7.png
    686.1 KB · Views: 57
Prior week was a specific item by item. It’s said further notice before, but didn’t this time. I’ll post the highlight.

For last weeks schedule:
Well hopefully this means good things for you and many others. 🤞 #VermonsterNeedsATruck

Well hopefully this means good things for you and many others. 🤞 #VermonsterNeedsATruck
Yeah, brotha! I need to hear that that big ol diesel is headed my way. Ready to begin a chapter of exploration and work.

@Vermonster I took the liberty of updating your picture for you... I want to be sure everyone realizes how much your training has paid off:

1632830900685.png

Last edited:
@Vermonster I took the liberty of updating your picture for you... I want to be sure everyone realizes how much your training has paid off:

View attachment 35067
Oh. My. God. Well - that just made my day! Looks like I am finally ready for the IRONMAN race! I can slow my training now! haha!!!

Looks to me that if you have the spray in bed liner or the 5th wheel prep package you are SOL….
That was for last week, but yes. That's what we took from it too. This week there are no notes posted yet. Just that Ford will be scheduling SD Trucks for build week of 10/25.

Back