FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

...but guys...AS is not on the list? I mean, that's pretty sexy! Maybe everyone is getting a King Wanch Wheel!

As far as the axel goes, at least we will not have the self-crumpling axels that owners are dealing with now.

Don't let the fat lady sing quite yet. Some of you can hang-in there. Trust me!
 
Last edited:
...but guys...AS is not one the list? I mean, that's pretty sexy! Maybe everyone is getting a King Wanch Wheel!

As far as the axel goes, at least we will not have the self-crumpling axels that owners are dealing with now.

Don't let the fat lady sing quite yet. Some of you can hang-in there. Trust me!
Good point, don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves...

Is it ok if I sing in celebration?

Fa, la, la...
mi, mi, mi...

just warming up a bit - stand by...
 
...but guys...AS is not one the list? I mean, that's pretty sexy! Maybe everyone is getting a King Wanch Wheel!

As far as the axel goes, at least we will not have the self-crumpling axels that owners are dealing with now.

Don't let the fat lady sing quite yet. Some of you can hang-in there. Trust me!No need for AS to be on the list if they aren't making any trucks :) but glad to see it has finally come off there. you have been waiting too long
 
Good point, don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves...

Is it ok if I sing in celebration?

Fa, la, la...
mi, mi, mi...

just warming up a bit - stand by...
You already have your truck Mr. Lucky pants.
 
At least in the state of Missouri if I don’t have my truck before January 1st I don’t have to report it on my personal property taxes for another year. Just trying to stay positive.lol
 
You already have your truck Mr. Lucky pants.
Just trying to help the cause - I told you I wouldn't abandon this thread!

On second thought, me singing won't help anyone out. I retract the offer for those who may be standing by in anticipation.
 
Just trying to help the cause - I told you I wouldn't abandon this thread!

On second thought, me singing won't help anyone out. I retract the offer for those who may be standing by in anticipation.
You're a man of your word!
 
Anyone know how to track a built truck on its way to the dealer? It says RAIL and RAMP ONE is RB2M???? Can anything be tracked by that?
F8504F9C-AB33-421E-96EE-71AE393E220E.webp
 
A few things on rail car tracking... Burlington Northern is also in play. The partner railroad actually shouldn't matter, though, you should be able to track it using CSX. The railcars numbers I have seen start with TTBX or a similar string of letters followed by a string of numbers. You need both to track using their phone system. BroncoHooves has documented this process well in a post earlier in this thread.
 
Production-Bro!

Mine was likely on the line at the same time as your build.

Mine's headed to New England with EDD of 10/7 - 10/13, via Rail though. Still shows "no status update yet" when I called my dealer today. I can't be of much help, but I am waiting patiently just like you! (okay, maybe not so patiently, but still...).
LOL! It seems the flood gates opened that week and shut off again. Patient as can be. Garage if filled with rims, tires, Carli lift waiting to go on this truck. Sold my 2012 F-350 Sunday. 4 weeks without a truck makes me feel naked.
 
This is for folks pending scheduling.
Ok I am confused the only thing on that list I have going on is the bed liner. But that is part of the Tremor package right? So should I contact my dealer, and try to remove this?
 
Ok I am confused the only thing on that list I have going on is the bed liner. But that is part of the Tremor package right? So should I contact my dealer, and try to remove this?
BTW I have read the treads after yours, still confused haha.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom