FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Haha! Sounds like the typical hunting camp, for sure. Alcohol, Poker, Stories, Subtle Who's the Best Competitions, Little Sleep, Big Deer! Well - we don't have the big deer, actually.
We have all the big deer here in Ohio, 'cuz they're corn-fed and you can only hunt them with street howitzers, gun-powder-pea-shooters, stringed instruments, and front bumpers.

-SR-
 
Ordered and confirmed 9/7
Scheduled 9/16
WS and In Production today
Super excited. Hoping it’s delivered before deer season 10/30.

Trading in my 2021 F150 and have trade value locked in. I don’t want to take the F150 hunting, rack up miles and risk any damage.

Honestly I’d be surprised if it’s delivered by then. If not I’ll see if my BIL will take me hunting in his piece of Chevy 🤣

Hope all others waiting get good news tomorrow.
Especially Vermonster since he changed his avatar and has been patiently waiting for so long.
 
Ordered and confirmed 9/7
Scheduled 9/16
WS and In Production today
Super excited. Hoping it’s delivered before deer season 10/30.

Trading in my 2021 F150 and have trade value locked in. I don’t want to take the F150 hunting, rack up miles and risk any damage.

Honestly I’d be surprised if it’s delivered by then. If not I’ll see if my BIL will take me hunting in his piece of Chevy 🤣

Hope all others waiting get good news tomorrow.
Especially Vermonster since he changed his avatar and has been patiently waiting for so long.
Man - I’m getting a reputation. Thanks for the support, team! Very kind @Crawldad!
 
How many of us gave up our earlier model super dutys months ago in a trade to order or 2022? I traded my 2019 value Lariat for $5k more than the new purchase price of it. My biggest worry was the possibility of losing out on sales tax savings in the event my new 2022 doesn't arrive before Dec31. Getting my order to the plant yesterday helps alleviate some of those concerns. Also, living in the north country, getting it before the snow flies would be great too.
 
Ordered April 16th 2021 - Sales manager quits and did not process my order.
On 5/11/21 the new sales manager processed my ordered. Its all good, stuff happens.
Truck build date scheduled for Sep 20th, then moved to Sep 27, then moved to Oct 1st.
I’m then told from an internal source at Ford that the 2022 F450 Platinum build started on 9/27 and will be ready for shipping on 10/1. I too was preparred to weight 6-8 months. This truck is loaded with many added options. Super excited, but also worried about the Bosch high pressure fuel pump. Sure hope it holds up. 🤘
 
Sold Current ride 2011 Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ Duramax bc a dealer in MD offered me 42K for a 10 year old truck Ummmm --- SOLD! And out of desperation to go camping on our last trip ( Gas saver two weekends) I’m borrowing a friends 2019 GMC Denali DRW ( I know ) but thankful to get the 5er out, then ......wait for it, on the last weekend borrowing another frineds truck a 2017 Ram DRW with just 10K miles on it to bring the 5er home. The GMC friend keeps telling me that i need to buy the heated tailgate so my a$$ is warm waiting for the tow truck---uggggg Point is - i hope FORD does not dissapoint me for the future revenge on my GMC buddy :)
 
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling
So - who's feeling lucky for tomorrow? Having seen all the "no availability" items, I feel like another week will go by. Anyone ask their magic 8 ball for advice? I am very curious how people are feeling.
This is how I hope I will feel...
iu.webp


but this is probably how I will actually feel....

iu-1.webp
 
I live in NV, ordered 5/23, built 8/27, shipped 8/28 and still waiting for delivery. Received a new schedule delivery date of 10/2 yesterday, changed from 9/30.
Anyone here live in Idaho and get their truck? Curious how long it took to be delivered after being built.
 
Yeah, and the frustrating part of it is that I’ve seen other trucks built around the same time as mine having already been delivered to the same dealer! No rhyme nor reason, just extremely frustrating when you’re spending 80k+ on a vehicle.

Oh wow so it’s pretty slow to get to our neck of the woods.
 
Back
Top Bottom