FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well I am from Texas, home of God's country and pickem' up trucks, and I STILL cannot get any Ford love.

Between clicking on my inbox and spam folder I think I am wearing my mouse right out.

giphy.gif
 
Just received a call from my salesman. VIN was issued today and Scheduled for the week of 11/2. No WS yet. The odd part is that i didn't receive any emails from Ford indicating this. Like every other Thursday, i had high hopes which were dashed up by 10ish then received his call about 11a.

350 Laiart 6.7L Tremor
Star White
Ultimate Package
Black Package
5th Whee / Goose Neck Prep
UTT
Winch
Pano Moonroof
Other random things but NO AS.
Order Confirmed 8/11

*update*
Ford Email Received. The salesman was much faster than Ford's email system. I guess I'll keep pumping him full of donuts on Fridays.
That's damn close to my order, except for the winch. Come on!!
 
No I was not I ordered on 5/15 and as confirmed on 5/17. I heard nothing other than in order processing until last week. I reached out the dealer and he said my order was the oldest one they had, they got the priority code changed to 01 and today I get a VIN and build date.
Congratulations! Fantastic news!
 
Lariat! I am a Vermonster sympathizer lol. I have been feeling all your pains, sounds like our builds were similar. I guess im basically a stalker.
Mary mother of GOD - a Lariat with AS! I am pretty stoked for you, no doubt. You will need to stick around this place and keep us updated on your truck & build.
 
I'm starting to think that the #1 determining factor of whether or not a truck gets scheduled is the dealer from which it's ordered and not really much of anything else (with the major exception of adaptive steering, of course).

I think there is a lot of merit to this theory... Probably not 100% accurate with a few outliers out there, but I bet it is 80% of the struggle.
 
Just received a call from my salesman. VIN was issued today and Scheduled for the week of 11/2. No WS yet. The odd part is that i didn't receive any emails from Ford indicating this. Like every other Thursday, i had high hopes which were dashed up by 10ish then received his call about 11a.

350 Laiart 6.7L Tremor
Star White
Ultimate Package
Black Package
5th Whee / Goose Neck Prep
UTT
Winch
Pano Moonroof
Other random things but NO AS.
Order Confirmed 8/11

*update*
Ford Email Received. The salesman was much faster than Ford's email system. I guess I'll keep pumping him full of donuts on Fridays.
(y) So much for there not being any spray-in bed liner, 5th wheel prep, or M275 rear axles.

-SR-
 
Just to give an everyone an update and maybe some hope for those waiting. Mine was one of those extended wait trucks (order confirmed 04-21-21) Finally got the VIN a few weeks ago and was assigned a build week of 10-04-21. Well today the tracker updated and the truck is in production!! So it seems like things are moving faster than expected. Oddly enough the window sticker is still showing unavailable.
 
Just to give an everyone an update and maybe some hope for those waiting. Mine was one of those extended wait trucks (order confirmed 04-21-21) Finally got the VIN a few weeks ago and was assigned a build week of 10-04-21. Well today the tracker updated and the truck is in production!! So it seems like things are moving faster than expected. Oddly enough the window sticker is still showing unavailable.
Great news!
 
Truck is moving along slowly but surely. Made it all the way from Kentucky to Ohio lol. The dealer had another tremor order that was built a week before mine and it should be here by the weekend. I hope mine gets here that quick as well. Tomorrow will be a week since it shipped.
 
Just to give an everyone an update and maybe some hope for those waiting. Mine was one of those extended wait trucks (order confirmed 04-21-21) Finally got the VIN a few weeks ago and was assigned a build week of 10-04-21. Well today the tracker updated and the truck is in production!! So it seems like things are moving faster than expected. Oddly enough the window sticker is still showing unavailable.

That's expected. They go "in production" about a week ahead of time.
 
Seriously what good is the COVP? I get it “it’s a retail order “. And please don’t get me wrong, I really am happy for everyone getting VIN’s and scheduled build dates but 24 hrs!!! Come on Ford you have got to do better than this. Congrats to all of you with good news.
 
Well mine was ordered 0n 8/16 and i picked it up today 9/30! Lariat 6.7 without AS. Hopefully yours will be delivered soon. I was expecting 3-4 months after reading the forum, but my Christmas came early! my only complaint is the rake, so I’m looking at a carli level for it. readylift is way cheaper but I’d hate to cheap out on an expensive truck
D085331E-DF19-412E-902F-45B243BF4917.webp
 
Well mine was ordered 0n 8/16 and i picked it up today 9/30! Lariat 6.7 without AS. Hopefully yours will be delivered soon. I was expecting 3-4 months after reading the forum, but my Christmas came early! my only complaint is the rake, so I’m looking at a carli level for it. readylift is way cheaper but I’d hate to cheap out on an expensive truckView attachment 35331
That's a nice looking truck! I am flamed by how quick you got it!
 
Back
Top Bottom