FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Normally I never say I feel like I could get lucky but here it is,
Ordered 5/28
No AS
6.7
350 tremor
Blackout and 5th prep
Congrats!!
 
Well boys 5/12 order date after canceling the bed liner and 5th wheel prep last Friday I got a build date of 10/18 today
 

Attachments

  • 14B39C47-C20D-42F1-A90C-E8569AF4E29D.webp
    14B39C47-C20D-42F1-A90C-E8569AF4E29D.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 69
Also received a follow up email from Ford pushing my build week to 11/8 (from 11/1) this evening. Oh well, at least I have a damn Vin finally.
Got the same email tonight, was told 11/1 this morning and now 11/8
 
Got this on my truck. Seen some lower mileage ones. Not sure if they found something and fixed it or what. Maybe the did a Ferris Bueller with the 7.3. Been loving this 2022 gasser!

Pulling for all you guys!!
View attachment 35389
Does that say 174 or 274? Either way that is WOW. Tje ones I've seen with that sticker came to the dealer with 15 or 16 miles. Mine didn't have the sticker and it only had 3 miles on it. 16 after my test run today...lol

Maybe they drove it up to KY Motor Speedway and back to drop off radios with chips and tested it that way...lol
 
Does that say 174 or 274? Either way that is WOW. Tje ones I've seen with that sticker came to the dealer with 15 or 16 miles. Mine didn't have the sticker and it only had 3 miles on it. 16 after my test run today...lol

Maybe they drove it up to KY Motor Speedway and back to drop off radios with chips and tested it that way...lol
Looks like 274…. Who knows. If they could just send me the video and lap time too! #vrooom
 
Just got the email that my build date was moved back a week to the 11th. Guess I may want to wait a few more days before I list my F-150!!🤣🤣🤣
 
Last edited:
anyone order a diesel king ranch ultimate package, did it come with power deployable running boards ?
 
Hoping for good things next week. Just bought a new 5th wheel today, and need to go to Florida to get it, while going to Iowa for the truck, from Cali in the winter, 😬 so the wait just intensified a bit, lol! The wife is making it worse by asking if there’s updates daily😭
Congratulations to all that got updates!!!

58471CDF-257E-408C-A6F4-10973D7E5D45.webp
 
Ford website says delivered to the dealer, but no email yet and haven't had a chance to drive by, I'm getting a little giddy. Maybe a new truck for the weekend. View attachment 35336
Congrats (in advance). Another Michigan Tremor!!
 
Back
Top Bottom