FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’ve used the commercial LoMax on my last two Super Duties and loved them.
i love the regular lomax, super low profile and a clean look. plus here in hail country most important is it doesn't dent...
 
My wait of almost 6 months came to an end yesterday. Ordered on 4/14 drove it home on 9/30.
View attachment 35434By far the best looking color (when it's clean) :) My current F250 Platinum is Tuxedo Black. I wanted to order black on the 22' but ultimately decided on Carbonized Gray.
 
Every Truck Hero cover I've owned over the years has either:

1. Come packaged with the wrong rails.
2. Come with damaged/missing components.
3. Literally destroyed itself in less than a few years.

Do quick online searches on most of their products and you'll see similar experiences from others.

4. They also behaved with disregard/unethically (I won't get into too many details) during the peak of Covid-19.

For these reasons, I will never buy a Truck Hero product - no matter how many decent brands they acquire (and eventually ruin). This is the same business model Masco and Masterbrand started with decent cabinet companies that they eventually burned to the ground from a quality/craftsmanship standpoint.
 
5 1/2 month wait, but so far I'm pretty satisfied. Good luck to those who have been waiting, I hope it's as satisfying for you as it is for me. This is the first truck I've ordered to my specification and my style, rather than the dealer, no one to blame but me. I was really disappointed when they changed my option for blue, but I think having Michigan State Police blue isn't so bad.
1633196789940.webp

1633196816532.webp

1633196872023.webp

1633196922025.webp
 
5 1/2 month wait, but so far I'm pretty satisfied. Good luck to those who have been waiting, I hope it's as satisfying for you as it is for me. This is the first truck I've ordered to my specification and my style, rather than the dealer, no one to blame but me. I was really disappointed when they changed my option for blue, but I think having Michigan State Police blue isn't so bad.
View attachment 35545
View attachment 35546
View attachment 35547
View attachment 35550
Not sure what blue you wanted (Velocity?) But the Atlas Blue is gorgeous!
 
5 1/2 month wait, but so far I'm pretty satisfied. Good luck to those who have been waiting, I hope it's as satisfying for you as it is for me. This is the first truck I've ordered to my specification and my style, rather than the dealer, no one to blame but me. I was really disappointed when they changed my option for blue, but I think having Michigan State Police blue isn't so bad.
View attachment 35545
View attachment 35546
View attachment 35547
View attachment 35550
Nice rig- GO DUCKS!
 
I just made the journey over the the dealership. Haven’t been having much luck getting info through text/email. They said Ford has changed my priority level to 2. They say that’s good news.
It is a Lariat, 7.3, ultimate with blackout and dual batteries.
Does Ford changing it to lvl2 actually mean anything?
 
Every Truck Hero cover I've owned over the years has either:

1. Come packaged with the wrong rails.
2. Come with damaged/missing components.
3. Literally destroyed itself in less than a few years.

Do quick online searches on most of their products and you'll see similar experiences from others.

4. They also behaved with disregard/unethically (I won't get into too many details) during the peak of Covid-19.

For these reasons, I will never buy a Truck Hero product - no matter how many decent brands they acquire (and eventually ruin). This is the same business model Masco and Masterbrand started with decent cabinet companies that they eventually burned to the ground from a quality/craftsmanship standpoint.

I do not know enough about the quality of the products to say much other than the backflip I had on a F150 worked as advertised & it never had any problems.

Can not find anything about them acting unethically, but did find this & it’s way more then most companies do

DD6CDC4A-5AC1-474E-AD44-17B38924761B.webpD13B7C00-2009-4E84-AD31-C3ABE7AB5CD5.webp
 
5 1/2 month wait, but so far I'm pretty satisfied. Good luck to those who have been waiting, I hope it's as satisfying for you as it is for me. This is the first truck I've ordered to my specification and my style, rather than the dealer, no one to blame but me. I was really disappointed when they changed my option for blue, but I think having Michigan State Police blue isn't so bad.
View attachment 35545
View attachment 35546
View attachment 35547
View attachment 35550

Now that is a very sexy blue, even if it’s the same blue as the state cops
 
More shifts are being cut at KTP. They are out of the Dana axles I believe. They said there are no axles which is limiting builds. Considering all the Tremors being bumped and the recall, it makes sense that they are out of the Dana.

My relatives have no clue when they will arrive so production can resume. I'll keep updating as I learn more.
 
mine didn't come with them, i have the ultimate package. which recourse do i have after accepting the truck ?

was the running boards an additional line item on your window sticker, or just included in the ultimate package.
As you can see, the period in front signifies they are part of the KR Ultimate package.
Screenshot_20211002-161406_Drive.webp
 
5 1/2 month wait, but so far I'm pretty satisfied. Good luck to those who have been waiting, I hope it's as satisfying for you as it is for me. This is the first truck I've ordered to my specification and my style, rather than the dealer, no one to blame but me. I was really disappointed when they changed my option for blue, but I think having Michigan State Police blue isn't so bad.
View attachment 35545
View attachment 35546
View attachment 35547
View attachment 35550

Congrats - looks great! Love to see you son enjoying it as well - fun times.

But you are going to have install a new header in your garage to fit that bad boy in!!!
 
I am a little late on posting this; ordered 7/11, built 9/6, delivered 9/22. 7.3 KR, no AS.
 

Attachments

  • ABD60002-50DF-4045-BA15-33E1807648E0.webp
    ABD60002-50DF-4045-BA15-33E1807648E0.webp
    724.5 KB · Views: 117
  • C73B9BA3-841A-437A-86BC-E2C6366A70F7.webp
    C73B9BA3-841A-437A-86BC-E2C6366A70F7.webp
    303.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 08678FBD-9E71-4896-B60B-A13CC2EE0EE7.webp
    08678FBD-9E71-4896-B60B-A13CC2EE0EE7.webp
    214.3 KB · Views: 112
More shifts are being cut at KTP. They are out of the Dana axles I believe. They said there are no axles which is limiting builds. Considering all the Tremors being bumped and the recall, it makes sense that they are out of the Dana.

My relatives have no clue when they will arrive so production can resume. I'll keep updating as I learn more.
Do you think that will affect trucks currently “in production”?
 
I do not know enough about the quality of the products to say much other than the backflip I had on a F150 worked as advertised & it never had any problems.

Can not find anything about them acting unethically, but did find this & it’s way more then most companies do

View attachment 35561View attachment 35562
If you like their products, and buy into their pro-veteran/frontline workers ally marketing gimmick, then make the right decision for yourself and buy. There are other companies out there that do the same (diamondback also being pro-veteran) that also produce a quality product. It's not changing my mind but I'm happy you found the right product for you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
5 1/2 month wait, but so far I'm pretty satisfied. Good luck to those who have been waiting, I hope it's as satisfying for you as it is for me. This is the first truck I've ordered to my specification and my style, rather than the dealer, no one to blame but me. I was really disappointed when they changed my option for blue, but I think having Michigan State Police blue isn't so bad.
View attachment 35545
View attachment 35546
View attachment 35547
View attachment 35550
Congrats man! Looks great.
 
On average how long does it take from order confirmation email to production start date email?
There is no logical answer to that question. Could 1 month, could be 4. Some people who have ordered in April still dont even have a build date scheduled. Its a total shit show.
 
Back
Top Bottom