FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

IF YOU BUILD IT A HOME IT WILL BE HAPPY!
i am looking to buy a house here in Calgary w. a big triple or four car garage.. its proving tough

We get hit with large hail each year which makes protecting a 94k truck important
 
So my window sticker shows a higher base price ($250 more) than the dealer order that I signed when I ordered the truck. Will my ordering dealer go off of sticker or their offered base price? Base was $53,580 and now is $53,830.
 
So my window sticker shows a higher base price ($250 more) than the dealer order that I signed when I ordered the truck. Will my ordering dealer go off of sticker or their offered base price? Base was $53,580 and now is $53,830.
The price goes up every month apparently, by a couple hundred dollars. Ford has been doing that for years and years according to my salesman and does so for all vehicles.

If your salesman doesn’t honor the order price you signed/agreed on absolutely fight back as that’s dumb. My salesman told me about the price increase but immediately said he was honoring the original price he quoted me.
 
The price goes up every month apparently, by a couple hundred dollars. Ford has been doing that for years and years according to my salesman and does so for all vehicles.

If your salesman doesn’t honor the order price you signed/agreed on absolutely fight back as that’s dumb. My salesman told me about the price increase but immediately said he was honoring the original price he quoted me.
They gave me $5k off sticker price which I’m very grateful for but I agree I think I’ll be asking them to honor the agreed upon price. Thanks for the tip
 
E0590641-5F79-4A62-A1FB-07ED4EED9E07.jpeg

Looks like I’m not getting a 22. I’m out. Was fun to consider.
 
Basically if your build has one of the non-available items on it your truck will not be scheduled. Of note is the 5th wheel prep package, but even more noteworthy is the M275 rear axle. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I *think* all 350 SRW's and F250 and F350 Tremors use that axle. Or at least the 6.7's do. And AS continues to be a holdup.

Oh, spray-in bedliner and and most bed covers are also on the list.
 
Last edited:
Yeah. At least all the Diesels IIRC. They won’t schedule a blackout package without the bed liner either, likely.

Basically if you translate this into something a human can understand, I think they’re just done doing diesel tremors if not all of them, and regardless they’re almost done with tremors period.
 
Basically if your build has one of the non-available items on it your truck will not be scheduled. Of note is the 5th wheel prep package, but even more noteworthy is the M275 rear axle. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I *think* all 350 SRW's and F250 and F350 Tremors use that axle. Or at least the 6.7's do. And AS continues to be a holdup.

Oh, spray-in bedliner and and most bed covers are also on the list.
Does this apply to new orders from here on out or even orders going into production? I received my window sticker today and the tracker says now “in production” but my axle is on that list.
 
Does this apply to new orders from here on out or even orders going into production? I received my window sticker today and the tracker says now “in production” but my axle is on that list.
I think these only apply to unscheduled vehicles.
 
They could very well be diverting axles to replaced all of the ones with the thinned housings which failed. As much as it would upset me to have my order pushed I feel even worse for the people who have one of the defective M275's and a sidelined truck as a result. TBH they deserve to have their trucks fixed. Worst part for Ford is that the manufacturer changed the specs without their knowledge which has caused a lot of headaches.
 
Yeah. At least all the Diesels IIRC. They won’t schedule a blackout package without the bed liner either, likely.

Basically if you translate this into something a human can understand, I think they’re just done doing diesel tremors if not all of them, and regardless they’re almost done with tremors period.

What does BTG Regional Allocations, is the country broken up by regions & this only applies to a single region??

Just like Regionally Controlled Commodity, for a single region???

The M275 ELD axle codes, is it possible to look them up somewhere???
 
They could very well be diverting axles to replaced all of the ones with the thinned housings which failed. As much as it would upset me to have my order pushed I feel even worse for the people who have one of the defective M275's and a sidelined truck as a result. TBH they deserve to have their trucks fixed. Worst part for Ford is that the manufacturer changed the specs without their knowledge which has caused a lot of headaches.
Isn’t that TSB for ‘21 year trucks or is there a chance we might get that defective axle on our new build?
 
Isn’t that TSB for ‘21 year trucks or is there a chance we might get that defective axle on our new build?
My understanding is that the issue has been rectified on new build trucks, but there are several 21's that were not able to be welded and need complete new axle assemblies.
 
I wonder if Ford had the new axles fixed by welding before install on the new builds or correcting the axle issue from development.
Admittedly my truck (22MY built 8/4), even if it was in the recall date range, wouldn’t be in the recall since it‘s a 7.3. But here’s a picture of the rear axle spring seat from before I left the dealer’s lot. Doesn’t appear to have the extra welds.

03A38F5B-9AFF-4B81-98BF-49A999F334C3.webp
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom