FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Interesting. Good point. Also, maybe the winch trim is different??? I’m sure I can find a spot for it somewhere. SE Michigan here too, and it’s raining cats and dogs right now 😂
You can't see it in this pic but min is at the dot:
PXL_20210831_224041958.MP~2.webp
 
Yeah I still like the idea and may do it. In the winter it would be easier than fighting with packed snow and ice. My truck sits outside unfortunately :(
 
Trucks delivery date keeps getting pushed back. Started with an ETA of 9/6-9/12, then 9/11-9/17, and it just updated to 9/22-9/28. UGH....rather frustrating knowing that my truck is sitting in STL(3hrs from me) for 2+ weeks.
I feel ya! Mine has been stuck in a rail yard and still trying to get unloaded. Seem to have a lot of labor issues. It’s been almost a month since mine has been built and it’s stuck at a rail yard. So hard to wait!
 
Delivered on Friday to the dealer, hopefully at my house today, will post pictures,
extra credit to Modman for helping me track
View attachment 34395
Sat in the railyard north for Houston for almost a week.

options list on post #2110
Delivered at noon to my office
Great working with Bill Fick Ford
Great power, going to be nice
966CDB22-341D-4743-A8CF-DED84CB34FE2.jpeg


6E504487-493C-4D05-BF1F-AF9049FA1B9F.jpeg
 
Yeah I still like the idea and may do it. In the winter it would be easier than fighting with packed snow and ice. My truck sits outside unfortunately :(
Same. Adding the mod - plus it’s pro.
 
Got email that truck was built. ETA from KTY to San Diego is 10/14 to 10/20.
6/29 order and confirmation email. Priority 19
VIN in August, 9/13 build, then pushed to 9/20.
That’s pretty great! Congratulations!! Built just for you! It’s gotta feel amazing!
 
My order was pushed from 9/20 to 9/27 but I checked the Ford tracker just now (as I do every minute of every day like most lol) and it’s in production! Woot! No window sticker yet but stoked to see it’s moved into production closer to my original estimate.

EDIT: Window sticker is now available!
 
You'd think so. I have always had them in first oil changes. I suppose the big flakes are sitting in the pan, and the finer stuff gets caught in the filter. I am just OCD when it comes to that stuff - I start to think about slower flowing filters and oil starvation. Not sure if there is science there - but my mind just "breathes" better knowing I have done an early PM.

Conversely, once I am out of the break-in I follow manufacture guidelines.
Probably going to do the same to just be cautious. On some of the older trucks I didn't think it took much for them to go into bypass mode. I'll do it this first time and then follow the schedule.
 
I ordered in July and hadn’t heard anything, no confirmation and the dealer didn’t have any news other than orders placed after mine already had been built. I went yesterday and put in another order for the same truck and wouldn’t you know it, I got my email confirmation this morning at 0430. Hopefully things keep moving. I hated writing this knowing how many people have orders from way earlier in the year than I and still have nothing.
Congrats!
 
After a beautiful Sunday afternoon spent scrubbing koolaid out of my truck I decided to change my order (submitted 8/9) to include the carpet delete. He stated that any changes prior to scheduled build date will further delay production. He assumed my truck was already scheduled seeing as they are getting more standard equipped SD's scheduled within a week or two. Obviously my truck isnt standard equipped, but he did make me feel less like a farmer kicked by a mule by saying "At least you didnt opt for AS". He said at this time, there are no other options delaying builds.
That is the primary thing I wish I had done -- deleted the carpet.
 
My order was pushed from 9/20 to 9/27 but I checked the Ford tracker just now (as I do every minute of every day like most lol) and it’s in production! Woot! No window sticker yet but stoked to see it’s moved into production closer to my original estimate.

EDIT: Window sticker is now available!
Congrats man!
 
Any larger particles won't make it past the oil pump pickup screen. There is a risk with finer particles if the filter goes into bypass. This happens on cold starts if the oil viscosity is high or if the filter becomes clogged - which is usually the sign of some larger issue anyway! Modern bearings are designed to be tolerant of small particulates to some degree so it shouldn't be cause for alarm. Nothing wrong with dumping your initial oil... as many have said - it is cheap insurance.
Alright -- that's what I'm doing. Thanks for the feedback all.
 
Curious for those of you that have received your trucks. Did you receive a case to put your owner manual(s) in or did they stop providing those this year?
I didn’t get a case. Stole the neoprene case from my old truck for the new one.
 
the date on the bottom of my window sticker keeps changin.. the truck is in transit and should arrive by 10/15

I am wondering what steps along the transport process may kickoff a window sticker update ? Maybe when it enters Canada.. since it would require registration here as a registered VIN
 
Back
Top Bottom