Forscan for 2022

Has anyone with production date after May 2022 been able to see anything with the DPF load percentage? I enabled on my June build (missing the PM sensor) and it just stays on 0. I’m assuming this is due to missing that PM sensor? Wondering how it control regens then if it can’t read how full the DPF is.
Curious in this as well. My build date was 5/22, I have only had known 1 regen so far on a roadtrip to Wyoming about 2k miles. The engine picked up a noticable whine on the interstate. Fuel economy went terribly bad (from 18 to like 5), took 20 min and took my economy from 18 to 12 for that fillup. One thing that I was dissapointed with either I missed the message or it didn't show up, was concerned I wouldn't make to the next town to fill up. This is my first diesel since I has an 03 powerstroke that obviously didn't have any of this crap.
 
Last edited:
Hello all. Just read all pages. I know you can increase the DRL (C Lights) brightness but I have been unable to find that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 2022 6.7 diesel Tremor.
 
Has anyone with production date after May 2022 been able to see anything with the DPF load percentage? I enabled on my June build (missing the PM sensor) and it just stays on 0. I’m assuming this is due to missing that PM sensor? Wondering how it control regens then if it can’t read how full the DPF is.
Bult June 2022 & mine works. Enabled yesterday it said 85, now at 90. How do I see my pm sensor?
 
Hello all. Just read all pages. I know you can increase the DRL (C Lights) brightness but I have been unable to find that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 2022 6.7 diesel Tremor.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220812-165630_Samsung capture.webp
    Screenshot_20220812-165630_Samsung capture.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 185
Hello all. Just read all pages. I know you can increase the DRL (C Lights) brightness but I have been unable to find that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 2022 6.7 diesel Tremor.
Careful people may get flickering when doing this.
 
I have a flash drive with a bunch of music on it that I keep plugged in down by the wireless charger. On my previous Sync 3 F150, I was able to browse the drive at any time. With my new Sync 4 F350, it does not allow the drive to browsed while driving. Does anyone know if there is a Forscan change that will allow browsing any time?
Has anyone been able to find the answer to the above. I have the same set up and haven’t found away to browse while in motion.
 
Has anyone been able to find the answer to the above. I have the same set up and haven’t found away to browse while in motion.
I think you need an app to do that. Maybe you can add an app to the drive?
 
Has anyone been able to find the answer to the above. I have the same set up and haven’t found away to browse while in motion.
I have a usb stick with songs on it and can browse it at will while driving? Sync3 v3.4
 
Hello all. Just read all pages. I know you can increase the DRL (C Lights) brightness but I have been unable to find that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 2022 6.7 diesel Tremor.
I did this and its great, so far no flickering
 
Did the following forscan mods last night and this morning:
* Added temps above gauges
* Added DPF% (plain english as my as-built data had a value not listed in spreadsheet), build date was late May and this worked
* Added manual regen w/auto inhibit
* Added average speed to trip
* Added Bambi mode
* Changed Blinker Flashes from 3 to 5
* Enabled Global Close
* Disabled tripple dong at startup
* Allowed Nav in Motion
* Changed folding mirrors to Lincoln style
* Changed panic to double press (plain english)
* Revised TPMS to 55
* Revised tire size circumference. I tried the as-built way first with the revised hexadecimals but it through an airbag light and DTC. Went into the plain english and changed the tire circuference to correct the speed. Relearned PCM / TCM to remove the service light, cleared all DTCs. Seems to have fixed the issue.

Might look at other after I have drove for a while and am happy with the results.
 
Thanks, because most everything I tried wouldn't work on my 22. I got the Bambi mode and the double honk to stop when you walk away.
 
Did the following forscan mods last night and this morning:
* Added temps above gauges
* Added DPF% (plain english as my as-built data had a value not listed in spreadsheet), build date was late May and this worked
* Added manual regen w/auto inhibit
* Added average speed to trip
* Added Bambi mode
* Changed Blinker Flashes from 3 to 5
* Enabled Global Close
* Disabled tripple dong at startup
* Allowed Nav in Motion
* Changed folding mirrors to Lincoln style
* Changed panic to double press (plain english)
* Revised TPMS to 55
* Revised tire size circumference. I tried the as-built way first with the revised hexadecimals but it through an airbag light and DTC. Went into the plain english and changed the tire circuference to correct the speed. Relearned PCM / TCM to remove the service light, cleared all DTCs. Seems to have fixed the issue.

Might look at other after I have drove for a while and am happy with the results.
I did all those and the seat belt chime disable but didn't do the navigation and panic.
Lately I've been trying to get the ACM to change a few things but nothing has worked.
 
I did all those and the seat belt chime disable but didn't do the navigation and panic.
Lately I've been trying to get the ACM to change a few things but nothing has worked.
I will be changing the nav back, my split screen was on the left which covered android auto and audio tabs.
 
I have a usb stick with songs on it and can browse it at will while driving? Sync3 v3.4
Ya that was how my previous truck was with same set up but with the sync 4 it will let me go back to look at tracks on an album but then it says it won’t go any further due being in motion. CarPlay app does the same thing 😞. Was hoping a change like the nav in motion was possible.
 
Ya that was how my previous truck was with same set up but with the sync 4 it will let me go back to look at tracks on an album but then it says it won’t go any further due being in motion. CarPlay app does the same thing 😞. Was hoping a change like the nav in motion was possible.
Ahhh, so Sync3 will let you but Sync4 won’t, didn’t catch that.
 
Has anyone been able to find the answer to the above. I have the same set up and haven’t found away to browse while in motion.


@Snoman93 njburn
Yup. This line posted by MiTremor906 worked for my 2022. I can use everything in Sync 4 without restriction - nav typing, messaging, usb audio browse, etc., and no issues w displaying speed limit signs in navigation.

1661362842163.png


*** FYI - it's not the same on the 2020-2022 Forscan spreadsheet. The spreadsheet notes that their line listed is only for Sync 3.




Original post.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone figured out how to use programmed seat settings while moving? Nav in Motion did not remove that restriction. My wife and I are both right at 6' but different proportions so she sits closer to the wheel. I never notice till we're already back out on the road and shits just not quite right.
 
Has anyone figured out how to use programmed seat settings while moving? Nav in Motion did not remove that restriction. My wife and I are both right at 6' but different proportions so she sits closer to the wheel. I never notice till we're already back out on the road and shits just not quite right.
Not exactly what you're looking for (and I don't know the answer to that), but have you considered programming keys to each other? The truck can automatically adjust the seat based on which key unlocked the truck.
 
Not exactly what you're looking for (and I don't know the answer to that), but have you considered programming keys to each other? The truck can automatically adjust the seat based on which key unlocked the truck.
We usually only carry one with us. ...which is odd, cause I carry spares for the camper door and storage hatches, as well as for the receiver lock, coupler lock, coupler latch lock, etc. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: ccw
Back
Top Bottom