Forscan for 2022

When you enable the DPF %, is this the only place to see it? Just making sure I’m not missing anything.

View attachment 59971
You can put all “truck info” into a tab on your favorites ⭐️ then you just scroll down and can see engine oil life, DPF % etc without going into truck info
 
Seems that Lincoln Autofold Mirrors work, setup like previous. At least on my truck. The english only version did not work, it did not set 740-12-01 just the 03-01. Needs both.

DDM740-03-01x84xxx
DDM740-12-01Fxxx
PDM741-03-01x84xxx
PDM741-12-01Fxxx
I legit registered for the forums just to say THANK YOU!! for this. I was trying all the other stuff I saw and nothing was getting the autofold to work.
The non-changing/missing values you plainly point out did the trick.

Super happy to have this working.
 
Or you can just turn them on in the menu under settings on the touch screen.
Can only speak for my experience - I had a checkbox but there was no way to actually check the box and activate this setting. So, it seems to be a YMMV setting.

Corey's setting DO work for me.
 
Anyone know if there's a way with Forscan (or without...maybe I missed the setting) to change the default drive mode of the truck? In my case I would far rather it default to Eco rather than me constantly forgetting, or having to confirm it if the truck happens to remember to ask.

I could see it being useful for folks towing constantly to have it default to tow/haul mode as well.
 
Anyone know if there's a way with Forscan (or without...maybe I missed the setting) to change the default drive mode of the truck? In my case I would far rather it default to Eco rather than me constantly forgetting, or having to confirm it if the truck happens to remember to ask.

I could see it being useful for folks towing constantly to have it default to tow/haul mode as well.
Or maybe a way to set it to always to return to the last chosen drive mode? This has always irked me.
 
Or maybe a way to set it to always to return to the last chosen drive mode? This has always irked me.
That wouldn't be my personal first choice, but ya I would take that over the factory behavior!
 
I put mine on Eco mode this AM on the way to work, stopped at Walmart and when I restarted it again it was still in Eco mode. I just went out to my truck and restarted it again and it's still in Eco mode.
 
I put mine on Eco mode this AM on the way to work, stopped at Walmart and when I restarted it again it was still in Eco mode. I just went out to my truck and restarted it again and it's still in Eco mode.
It does that for me a few times, then defaults back to normal.
 
It does that for me a few times, then defaults back to normal.
That is time based. Can’t recall exactly how much time, but it will hold the settings in memory for a specific time after shutdown, then revert back to standard.
 
There must be a time default because when I went out at lunch time it asked me if I wanted to continue in Eco mode. When I restarted after lunch it never asked me and went directly back into Eco mode.
 
Is there any way to change the settings for towing with the Yaw Sensor on the 2022 Super Duty in Forscan? The F150 allows for use of the Yaw sensor when towing a conventional trailer but the Super Duty only recognizes it in a Gooseneck/5 Wheel setting. When set to Gooseneck/5 Wheel, you loose the blind spot ability but it does still see the sensor and allows PTBA.
 
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 2022 350 ultimate lariat with the LED C DRL's. I'm trying to increase the brightness on them. I have the genuine forscan dongle and have everything hooked up to my computer correctly. I'm just having issues with the spreadsheet and not sure what values to put in

I see 726-50-01 for DRL and then XXXX **XX XXXX and whenever I put numbers in the spot where the asterisk is I keep getting a error warning and click write anyway, the software then gives me a block error message.

I know my grammar is terrible but if anyone could be so kind and walk me through what I need to do, possibly over FaceTime? I'd be more than willing to send some beer money or whatever. Thanks In advance.
 
For DRL brightness, here is how I adjusted mine:

BdyCm-BCM 726-42-01
x2x2 xxxx xx--

The “2” figures are what you should use.
 
Is this to keep them brighter while the head lights are on?
No, it's for those who wish to shorten the life so they can upgrade quicker (jk :p )
 
No, it's for those who wish to shorten the life so they can upgrade quicker (jk :p )
Sarcasm noted and appreciated. I thought there were multiple brightness levels these could be set at. On a side note I played around with the program a little more today and turned on global up in all the settings outlined in the guide, only my drivers window will go up with at this point. Is there a secondary setting I missed for the passenger side?
 
Sarcasm noted and appreciated. I thought there were multiple brightness levels these could be set at. On a side note I played around with the program a little more today and turned on global up in all the settings outlined in the guide, only my drivers window will go up with at this point. Is there a secondary setting I missed for the passenger side?
Try this:
BCM as built:

726-38-01 xxxx **xx xx--

64 =100%
5A = 90%
4B =75%
32 = 50%
19 = 25%
0A =10%

I tried it on my truck and it seemed to sorta work. I couldn't tell a huge difference between lower and higher brightness settings though, so I left it stock.

Having the DRLs full brightness are to bright in my opinion.
 
I am sure there is a way I just missed it looking to disable the chime when the door opens when the truck is running. Anyone got a suggestion.

Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom