Forscan for 2022

Wondered if anyone has found a way to disable the tailgate lock when locking all doors? I have the tri-fold soft cover and it seems kinda pointless to lock the tailgate when you could simply cut the cover and get in. I have looked but have struck out so far in finding anything.

Thanks,

Scott
 
Not exactly what you're looking for (and I don't know the answer to that), but have you considered programming keys to each other? The truck can automatically adjust the seat based on which key unlocked the truck.
He is looking to hit the memory seat button while in motion instead of having to stop and put the transmission in park.

I would like to have that convenience too!
 
Anyone know if it's possible to change the keypad code from five digits to seven?
I swear I saw it somewhere but can't find it now.
 
He is looking to hit the memory seat button while in motion instead of having to stop and put the transmission in park.

I would like to have that convenience too!
Oh ya, I know what he's actually looking for. That's why I included "not exactly what you're looking for" in my response. :)
 
Anyone know if it's possible to change the keypad code from five digits to seven?
I swear I saw it somewhere but can't find it now.
Didn't know that was possible. I will take a look and see what I can find...
 
Didn't know that was possible. I will take a look and see what I can find...
@pickleknuckles here is what I found in the APIM (Sync) module. Seems it is pretty easy to change to a 7 digit code:

1661378063144.png
 
Wondered if anyone has found a way to disable the tailgate lock when locking all doors? I have the tri-fold soft cover and it seems kinda pointless to lock the tailgate when you could simply cut the cover and get in. I have looked but have struck out so far in finding anything.

Thanks,

Scott
In my opinion it's still worth locking the tailgate - having your tailgate stolen is definitely "not a good time".
 
Anyone know a way to disable the lights from coming on when you open the doors?
 
What is dark mode on FORScan?


Police Dark Mode adds an extra slider to the dimmer buttons, and there is a level which turns off all lights on the instrument palne, all little leds on the center console, and dims the hell out of the sync screen
 
@Snoman93 njburn
Yup. This line posted by MiTremor906 worked for my 2022. I can use everything in Sync 4 without restriction - nav typing, messaging, usb audio browse, etc., and no issues w displaying speed limit signs in navigation.

View attachment 59359

*** FYI - it's not the same on the 2020-2022 Forscan spreadsheet. The spreadsheet notes that their line listed is only for Sync 3.




Original post.
I had seen that line before but thought it was specific to the navigation. I just put it in and went for a test drive….. worked perfect! Thank you very much!!!
 
When you enable the DPF %, is this the only place to see it? Just making sure I’m not missing anything.

14C43863-66C5-4BEE-93E9-483EA7FD92D9.jpeg
 
Last edited:
E5 means you have a diesel... it would have started out as "EA." Send me your entire address string, you can look it up here, you don't have to pull it directly from your truck:


It should look like this (this is from my truck):

720-07-01 8401 0AA0 0866

"720-07-01" is the location and will be the same for you
"8401 0AA0 0866" is vehicle specific and will be different for your truck
Is it possible to get temps over gauges on a gas job?
 
Is it possible to get temps over gauges on a gas job?
8409-0A50-081E

That’s code I used for my 7.3 Nothing will show for oil pressure as truck doesn’t know, it’s a good or not good apparently.
 
Last edited:
8409-0A50-081E

That’s code I used for my 7.3 Nothing will show for oil pressure as truck doesn’t know, it’s a good or. It good apparently.
What trim level do you have?
 
Back
Top Bottom