Forscan for 2022

100% plug and play.

Wish they made one without the flashing lights so it just worked like normal but at any speed.
Turn on the right button and both mirror spots/floods illuminate. (no strobe)
The left button triggers the strobe effect.
It's completely up to your discretion which one you want to use.
 
Turn on the right button and both mirror spots/floods illuminate. (no strobe)
The left button triggers the strobe effect.
It's completely up to your discretion which one you want to use.
I get that. I don’t want or need the strobe so I was commenting that I wish they made one without the strobe that let each side work independently from each other. It might be cheaper as well with no strobe feature or no mode button.
 
I get that. I don’t want or need the strobe so I was commenting that I wish they made one without the strobe that let each side work independently from each other. It might be cheaper as well with no strobe feature or no mode button.
Here is the company that makes the pre-made harness you are looking for.

 
Or this but not really reversible.

 
@Jamie V - @MiTremor906 is right on. the limitless autoworks harness linked above has two harness options to purchase. One with strobe, one without. So sounds perfect for you!
 
Here is the company that makes the pre-made harness you are looking for.


@Jamie V - @MiTremor906 is right on. the limitless autoworks harness linked above has two harness options to purchase. One with strobe, one without. So sounds perfect for you!

That’s perfect. Thanks.
 
Hello Group,

Been playing around with my Tremor more and have a couple of questions on more programming mods.

First Question: When in gear like backing up or just moving around the driveway and the door is open, can we program to eliminate the door ajar ding? I did the all dings on start up already but that didn't work for the above scenario.

Second Question: Can the sync4 home screen be reprogrammed when listening to xm to have the direct tune feature on the main screen? I hate having to turn the tune dial and then touch on the frequency button to direct tune.

Thanks as always,

Scott
 
Is there any way to adjust the Sync 4 screen to have a button for "Full Screen" mode?

I love the ability to have something on the right 25% of the screen, but I feel like there should be an option to just have your Nav, CarPlay, or whatever else blown up to show on the entire screen. Kinda a tease that you already can't from the factory lol.
 
100% plug and play.

Wish they made one without the flashing lights so it just worked like normal but at any speed.
There is a harness that does what you want and it's 70 bux, I have that one but it only works for the spotlight on the side of the mirrors.
 
Ok guys I took the risk and did some testing. I was able to have a test build of Forscan compiled and tested all of the items on this spreadsheet I'm linking. I pulled some the data for formatting from this forums' 2020 Forscan sheet that was compiled by another member. All the other codes and Sync 4 data I pulled from other sources and hex editing and a little bit of SWAG'ing.

The short version - if it's in dark blue on the spreadsheet, I manually tested it on my 2022 by changing alphanumeric values in the tables. The rest are able to be modified by changing the plain english menu choices in the files OTHER than "AS BUILT" and worked on my particular vehicle.

Here's the sheet I made as I tested and the Forscan I used to do so. Use at your own risk, your mileage might vary, etc. I took the risk and it worked out for me - but should you decide to use this information you do so at your own risk - I hope it helps out the group!

Files To Download Below:

Download Spreadsheet Values Here

Test Forscan for 22 MY - It will probably warn it's not a recognized file with antivirus etc., I got this directly from the developer. Not sure how long this link will work, so I'd grab it asap.

If this ends up being helpful, MODS please consider pinning.

Thanks and good luck all!
DrivingForward
Who developed Forscan to begin with ?
 
Hello Group,

Been playing around with my Tremor more and have a couple of questions on more programming mods.

First Question: When in gear like backing up or just moving around the driveway and the door is open, can we program to eliminate the door ajar ding? I did the all dings on start up already but that didn't work for the above scenario.

Second Question: Can the sync4 home screen be reprogrammed when listening to xm to have the direct tune feature on the main screen? I hate having to turn the tune dial and then touch on the frequency button to direct tune.

Thanks as always,

Scott
In addition to my previous questions a couple of posts earlier, I also wondered if there is a way to disable the tailgate lock when locking all doors. I have the soft tri-folding tonneau cover so if someone really wants to get in the bed it will be pretty easy to do.
 
Hello Group,

Been playing around with my Tremor more and have a couple of questions on more programming mods.

First Question: When in gear like backing up or just moving around the driveway and the door is open, can we program to eliminate the door ajar ding? I did the all dings on start up already but that didn't work for the above scenario.

Second Question: Can the sync4 home screen be reprogrammed when listening to xm to have the direct tune feature on the main screen? I hate having to turn the tune dial and then touch on the frequency button to direct tune.

Thanks as always,

Scott
Regarding your first question... that is handled via the Body Control Module and you can use the plain english version. The setting is "Double Honk on Leaving Cabin" and you change it from "Enabled" to "Disabled"

Not sure about the 2nd question, but I will look and see if I can find anything.
 
well, I never would have guessed that one since it is more geared towards the key fob and push button start feature.
 
Ok, have to ask since I've seen it so dang often on the forum. When is Bambi mode useful? Or is it a "fun to do because I can" sort of thing?

In my experience if I'm driving fast enough to have high beams on, then the tiny patch of dirt to my immediate left and right illuminated by the fog lights isn't a consideration. If there's something there and I haven't seen it by then, it's too late. If I'm going slow enough that it's a consideration (we're talking no more than 10mph), then high beams aren't exactly useful or needed.

In the same breath I'm not against people doing it. Don't really see why the limitation exists (likely because of a regulation, but then I don't understand why the regulation exists). But curious why people put the effort into making the change.

Or is this something that's more of a problem with the halogen headlights, perhaps? I have the factory LEDs.
I replaced my OEM halogen fog lights with Diode Dynamics S3 Pro’s. They light the ditches far better than the OEM fogs. In fact they’re so good I could drive with only them at night in place of Low beams. Using Bambi mode to run them with High beams is the cats ass.
 
Still no one way smarter than me that has figured out how to possibly enable the "full screen" button on all screens vs just on the Nav screen?? This is now my most anticipated mod/wishlist item lol
 
Has anyone with production date after May 2022 been able to see anything with the DPF load percentage? I enabled on my June build (missing the PM sensor) and it just stays on 0. I’m assuming this is due to missing that PM sensor? Wondering how it control regens then if it can’t read how full the DPF is.
 
Still no one way smarter than me that has figured out how to possibly enable the "full screen" button on all screens vs just on the Nav screen?? This is now my most anticipated mod/wishlist item lol
Whatever software runs the sync 4 screen would have to be changed for us to be able to get full screen on other things.
I would like to see the Ford navigation have satellite terrain view like the android app. Or be able to make the android navigation app full screen.
I don't think forscan is capable of changing anything on sync 4.
 
Back
Top Bottom