Forscan for 2022

Hell yea!!
 
Did you ever get the battery voltage to display?
No. I thought I posted a response with my attempts and lack of success but maybe I was too disgruntled! In either account, it didn't work.
 
No. I thought I posted a response with my attempts and lack of success but maybe I was too disgruntled! In either account, it didn't work.
Well, I have a non-Forscan solution using an OBD Link MX+ reader and the OBDLink app. I created a simple dashboard showing Battery Voltage, DEF Percentage, and Fuel Economy gauges (the fuel readings differ from the vehicle gauges so I’m not sure I trust them).




38AA9D76-8F52-40E2-81F4-EAD6B6616B66.webp
 
I’m going to watch. Just wondering why nobody is saying anything about the EZLynk that crashed my Tremor 😝😝😝😝. Good job Boise.
 
Has anyone tried the kicker mod without adding the kicker sub? Supposedly makes the stock B&O sound a lot better. I found codes to switch from and to, but the 'before' codes are different on the '22. So wondering if anyone has had any luck yet.

Thread here talking about the forscan mod: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordtremor/permalink/908160996497267/

View attachment 30919

My before in the Forscan test version ('22 Tremor):
View attachment 30920

I haven't tried anything yet, figured I'd ask around first.
Did you ever figure this out?
 
Had anyone able to make the mirrors side markers blinks when the turn signal are on? and how, please.
 
Had anyone able to make the mirrors side markers blinks when the turn signal are on? and how, please.
Looks like @M4X got it to work on his 2021MY:

Yep that was it. I just had to enable the turn signal under the DDM/PDM's in Forscan.

View attachment 23941


Don't know if that also works for 22MY.
 
Making Forscan changes on my truck today. Is it possible to add the heated steering wheel icon to the main screen on Sync 4 so I don't have to go through the climate screen every time?
 
Making Forscan changes on my truck today. Is it possible to add the heated steering wheel icon to the main screen on Sync 4 so I don't have to go through the climate screen every time?
I could be wrong, of course, but when I looked at doing this, it appeared to only work on the Sync 3.
 
I could be wrong, of course, but when I looked at doing this, it appeared to only work on the Sync 3.
That is what I was seeing as well. I was hoping one of the gurus here would have better news.
 
Just got my new truck last Friday. Looked for days to find my old MX adapter and can't. Have new EX arriving today and am excited about getting things configured with Forscan. Used it with 2016 Lariat F150 and 2020 Raptor.

I noticed on the referenced 22MY sheet there is no reference for the Fuel Tank size change. I was under the impression you had to change the fuel source and not just the size? The referenced sheet only speaks to the IPC.

Thanks to everyone for the great information.
 
Just got my new truck last Friday. Looked for days to find my old MX adapter and can't. Have new EX arriving today and am excited about getting things configured with Forscan. Used it with 2016 Lariat F150 and 2020 Raptor.

I noticed on the referenced 22MY sheet there is no reference for the Fuel Tank size change. I was under the impression you had to change the fuel source and not just the size? The referenced sheet only speaks to the IPC.

Thanks to everyone for the great information.
This may help: https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14698
 
Anyone figure out how to extend Sync 4 play time from stock 15 minutes when engine is shut off on MY22? I've tried one suggestion but did not change anything - may have been related to Sync 3. Truck is my office on the job site and it is annoying when the Sync 4 shuts off after 15 minutes or when I hang up the phone on a longer call.
 
Has anyone found a way to increase the Automatic High beam delay? I have a fairly twisty road and driving it at night I have to basically tailgate the car in front of me or the highbeams are flashing on and off the entire time. An extra second or 2 would solve the issue.

I looked through the plain english in the body control and IPC but didnt see anything for it in plain english.
 
Anyone figure out how to extend Sync 4 play time from stock 15 minutes when engine is shut off on MY22? I've tried one suggestion but did not change anything - may have been related to Sync 3. Truck is my office on the job site and it is annoying when the Sync 4 shuts off after 15 minutes or when I hang up the phone on a longer call.
Check out my response to @ccw in his thread:

Post in thread 'Increasing accessory mode timeout' https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/increasing-accessory-mode-timeout.7083/post-143351
 
Back
Top Bottom