Carpet Delete?

I also have the carpet delete. I wonder if they sent the wrong mat for the rear. My part number on the rear is showing 53381 on the receipt. I believe there is a couple of different rear mat versions. If I am not mistaken the rear mat is different for trucks without the fold flat under seat storage box.
They just sent me a shipping label to exchange. Good company. Thanks for your help.

Yep, I sweep out dirt and dog hair in minutes. A little wipe down with a damp towel and it looks like new.
Planning on getting carpet delete when I order and honestly I'm struggling to see the value of carpeted floors in vehicles in general. Certainly trucks, but even regular sedans I don't see the benefit.

I don't know about the other packages but on the King Ranch with carpet delete they still gave me all weather floor mats as well as carpeted floor mats. They snap into place on the vinyl floor and look great. The carpeted mats will be great for vacation road trips etc.

Last edited:
I don't know about the other packages but on the King Ranch with carpet delete they still gave me all weather floor mats as well as carpeted floor mats. The snap into place on the vinyl floor and look great. The carpeted mats will be great for vacation road trips etc.
This mite clear it up a little:
On XL, XLT and Lariat it is called “carpet delete” and it saves you $50 and it does not come with floor mats
On Platinum, King Ranch and Limited it is called
“Premium Vinyl Flooring” and it costs you like $85 and it comes with nice rubber floor mats
I bought an XLT, and bought the floor mats for $135 using my FordPass points, and essentially gave my XLT truck the premium vinyl flooring of a higher end truck
They fit super nice, button into place and even have a magnet on the driver side holding them in. They do not slide arround at all

Ya I wasn't sure about the other packages but it is nice to have a vinyl floor for every day use and have the option to add the carpeted floor mats for certain occasions.

No problem, glad it worked out for you. Great to know on top of a good product they take care of their customers.
Because of that I ordered some front and rears for mats for my son's Jeep Unlimited. I'm thinking of getting rid of my wife's Weather Teks and getting her some Husky mats.

Don't know if folks are still confused about the OP's original question or not. I wasn't sure either when I ordered my MY21. I ordered a KR with the carpet delete premium vinyl floor. The vinyl floor is very nice, thick material with a slight feel of padding underneath. It is KR specific by what is molded into the vinyl. Also I received the all weather floor mats for front and back that snap into place, very nice quality. I also received the carpeted floor mats that snap into place front and back. They will be nice for road trips when we would like carpet under foot. This is all included when you pick the carpet delete with the KR package.
1621314481929.png
1621314830149.png
1621314863534.png
1621314933420.png
1621314995931.png
1621315036119.png
1621315056730.png
1621314226875.png
1621313997750.png

Attachments

• 1621314744719.png
    1621314744719.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I love my carpet delete on my 21 Lariat. The flooring is black and has "Super Duty" molded on the rear. I still got some all weather Husky mats.

Don't know if folks are still confused about the OP's original question or not. I wasn't sure either when I ordered my MY21. I ordered a KR with the carpet delete premium vinyl floor. The vinyl floor is very nice, thick material with a slight feel of padding underneath. It is KR specific by what is molded into the vinyl. Also I received the all weather floor mats for front and back that snap into place, very nice quality. I also received the carpeted floor mats that snap into place front and back. They will be nice for road trips when we would like carpet under foot. This is all included when you pick the carpet delete with the KR package.

The Platinum also comes with the same kit, but obviously different branding. My carpeted mats are plain black, but they’ll never come out of their package unless I have to take the truck to the opera or something.
5AE62A00-D137-4F88-9CF1-267AD7FAA158.jpeg

The only thing I don’t love about my carpet delete is that the rear has no way to secure the mat from sliding around. I’d like to see them implement the tabs into the rear like the front have

My rear rubber mat has no issues staying put. Are you referring to the carpeted mat? I could see that shifting, like an area rug on a hardwood floor.

My factory Ford rubber mat. It stays in place fine by itself, but with my kiddos crawling in and out, it shifts all over.
My one piece Husky is very stable if you want to try that.

I ordered my F-350 Tremor Lariat 6.7 with the Carpet Delete but two weeks into the order my dealer called to tell me that the factory notified him that a 2-3 week scheduling delay for orders with the Carpet Delete option was announced. I didn’t want to risk losing out on the $3,250 worth of Factory Rebates, so I (reluctantly) had him remove the Carpet Delete from my order and add the Ford Rubber floor mats with an MSRP of $135.
After I released it, I had my Tremor in four weeks and within two weeks of the Rebates expiring. Even though I wanted the Carpet Delete, I‘m happy with the Factory rubber mats. They do a nice job of covering most of the carpet that would be affected by the elements. Both due to mother nature and humans! ?

I ordered my F-350 Tremor Lariat 6.7 with the Carpet Delete but two weeks into the order my dealer called to tell me that the factory notified him that a 2-3 week scheduling delay for orders with the Carpet Delete option was announced. I didn’t want to risk losing out on the $3,250 worth of Factory Rebates, so I (reluctantly) had him remove the Carpet Delete from my order and add the Ford Rubber floor mats with an MSRP of $135.
After I released it, I had my Tremor in four weeks and within two weeks of the Rebates expiring. Even though I wanted the Carpet Delete, I‘m happy with the Factory rubber mats. They do a nice job of covering most of the carpet that would be affected by the elements. Both due to mother nature and humans! ?
thats funny because i was told the factory bedliner option was the usual hold up and my dealer told me they would just do it after the truck arrived.

Back