Carpet Delete?

Don't know if folks are still confused about the OP's original question or not. I wasn't sure either when I ordered my MY21. I ordered a KR with the carpet delete premium vinyl floor. The vinyl floor is very nice, thick material with a slight feel of padding underneath. It is KR specific by what is molded into the vinyl. Also I received the all weather floor mats for front and back that snap into place, very nice quality. I also received the carpeted floor mats that snap into place front and back. They will be nice for road trips when we would like carpet under foot. This is all included when you pick the carpet delete with the KR package. View attachment 24306View attachment 24308View attachment 24309View attachment 24310View attachment 24311View attachment 24312View attachment 24313View attachment 24305View attachment 24304
That is dead sexy right there....Perfect for construction or dead deer or bodies 🙃

I don't know about the other packages but on the King Ranch with carpet delete they still gave me all weather floor mats as well as carpeted floor mats. They snap into place on the vinyl floor and look great. The carpeted mats will be great for vacation road trips etc.
Can you take a pic of the inside so I can see how that looks? I am about to order, but haven't been able to find pics of the what it looks like in vinyl. TIA

Can you post some pics of the inside so I can see what it looks like with the carpet delete? TIA
Plenty of photos in this thread. It's a no brainer option to choose.

+1 on it being a no brainer. I still have yet to hear a downside to it that isn’t from older implementations. The current implementation is extremely good.

I told the wife to delete the carpet since it did not match the drapes & she refused

I love the carpet delete, some people say that it takes away from the sound proofing but I don’t hear any noise. Who wants to clean mud or a milkshake out of your carpet. No thanks

Here's a fun factoid to add to the mix. I've ordered a 2022 Lariat Tremor with the -$50 carpet delete. When I printed out my window sticker, it was listed as, "FLOOR MAT IN LIEU OF CARPET"

I'm guessing that Ford is calling the Lariat vinyl floor a "floor mat" now?

I'll update my post when the truck shows up.

Here's a fun factoid to add to the mix. I've ordered a 2022 Lariat Tremor with the -$50 carpet delete. When I printed out my window sticker, it was listed as, "FLOOR MAT IN LIEU OF CARPET"

I'm guessing that Ford is calling the Lariat vinyl floor a "floor mat" now?

I'll update my post when the truck shows up.
My 2020 Lariat window sticker says the same thing.

Did you get floor mats or no?
2022 larait doesn’t come with floor mats. Buy the Husky floor mats you won’t regret it. I got my truck loaded and the carpet delete is probably my favorite option.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 26
2022 larait doesn’t come with floor mats. Buy the Husky floor mats you won’t regret it. I got my truck loaded and the carpet delete is probably my favorite option.

Not from the factory. Vinyl floor with no mats added the Huskies liners.

To build on this, I wouldn’t bother with the Ford all weather floor mats for $100 IMO. They are the same coverage as regular floor mats, just extra thick vs the laser fit ones (Husky, Weathertech, etc) that give full coverage.

Since I have the vinyl floor I don’t strictly regret the $100 for the Ford ones, since whatever they miss is easy to clean up. If I were to do it over I would put that $100 towards a set of Husky liners. If I had carpet the Ford mats would be going up on Craigslist ASAP and some Husky liners on their way.

To build on this, I wouldn’t bother with the Ford all weather floor mats for $100 IMO. They are the same coverage as regular floor mats, just extra thick vs the laser fit ones (Husky, Weathertech, etc) that give full coverage.

Since I have the vinyl floor I don’t strictly regret the $100 for the Ford ones, since whatever they miss is easy to clean up. If I were to do it over I would put that $100 towards a set of Husky liners. If I had carpet the Ford mats would be going up on Craigslist ASAP and some Husky liners on their way.
I did carpet the delete. I also deleted the factory floor mats as you suggested, CCW. One less $100 spent at the dealer. I did buy the full front and rear WeatherTechs as the cherry on top of the delete.

I don’t mind the vinyl tbh
To each his own
They are really small, I’ll say that.
My old work truck had weather techs and they were a PITA sliding everywhere.

Back