My Current View

Calm before the storm at the Oregon Coast

Attachments

• OR Coast.jpg
    OR Coast.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 40
I would be in that river quickly with my fly rod. Looks great

Let’s see some of those Fly Fishing conquests!

Hidden Falls Adventure Park. My View from Earlier today. Had to trim & kill the quality of the video. We had a blast. The "Beast" made everything I attempted without any problem. I'm 100% stock. The Level 2 trails were no problem at all and I made a few level 3 trails but I backed out of a couple I just didn't have the clearance for the drop off on some of the rock ledges.

Hidden Falls Adventure Park. My View from Earlier today. Had to trim & kill the quality of the video. We had a blast. The "Beast" made everything I attempted without any problem. I'm 100% stock. The Level 2 trails were no problem at all and I made a few level 3 trails but I backed out of a couple I just didn't have the clearance for the drop off on some of the rock ledges.

View attachment 154860
I just upload to YouTube and then I don't have to trim or kill the quality 😉

Today in "sunny" California. Record hail, rain, lightning strikes, etc. One trailer in New Castle (About 3 miles away) hit by lightning and exploded.

20240504_185459.jpg

Just went to go outside to let the dog out, and found a roo had jumped a 1 metre high fence. This is the first time I’ve seen roos in the actual backyard during the day and only the third time overall. Seeing as it was with a Joey I kept the dog inside and took the photos instead. I only got home today after being away for 2 weeks.
IMG_3343.jpeg
IMG_3344.jpeg
IMG_3345.jpeg
IMG_3346.jpeg

Just went to go outside to let the dog out, and found a roo had jumped a 1 metre high fence. This is the first time I’ve seen roos in the actual backyard during the day and only the third time overall. Seeing as it was with a Joey I kept the dog inside and took the photos instead. I only got home today after being away for 2 weeks. View attachment 155584View attachment 155585View attachment 155586View attachment 155587
Be careful man! Here's a video to help you out!:

How do you like your Brinkley? Seeing alot more of those lately.
We love it. The build quality and attention to detail is impressive. We came from a 38' bumper tow weight roughly 10k if fully loaded. The Z3100 is 12k empty / 15k fully loaded so its considerably heavier. I can feel it on acceleration and braking but still well within my limits. The Gen-Y gooseneck tows great. Much smoother with the pin weight over the axle vs hanging off the bumper.

We love it. The build quality and attention to detail is impressive. We came from a 38' bumper tow weight roughly 10k if fully loaded. The Z3100 is 12k empty / 15k fully loaded so its considerably heavier. I can feel it on acceleration and braking but still well within my limits. The Gen-Y gooseneck tows great. Much smoother with the pin weight over the axle vs hanging off the bumper.
Thank you for the reply. They sure look nice.

Back