Carli Pathfinder suspension

What size tire and rim are you running? No the nitrogen is set from the factory for the tune in the shock. For example on tire psi, I have 37x12.50r18, I run 40 psi front 35 rear. That takes out allot of the bumps. Consider the tire chalk test to determine the best psi.
Thanks, I will try to lower the psi then. I am running 35 tires on 18rims.
 
Thanks, I will try to lower the psi then. I am running 35 tires on 18rims.
I run my tires at 40 front, 35 rear when unloaded. The Pathfinder have steel wear bands and the leaf springs do need to break in. I always recommend throwing 1,000lbs in the bed and hitting a dirt road. Good way to expedite the break in, but the tire pressures are important for the small bumps!
 
I run my tires at 40 front, 35 rear when unloaded. The Pathfinder have steel wear bands and the leaf springs do need to break in. I always recommend throwing 1,000lbs in the bed and hitting a dirt road. Good way to expedite the break in, but the tire pressures are important for the small bumps!

I was running my E rated Toyo RT Trails at 40f/35r and it made a good difference even with the full progressive springs.

Now running Toyo 38x18 M/T’s at 45f/40r (D rated) and the ride is even better with more sidewall.

Next upgrade is Pathfinders when my BC’s hit 35K miles later this year / early next year
 
@BLACKCHERRY do you have any updates on backorder status for pathfinder shocks?
I placed an order about a month ago for a level height pathfinder + torsion sway bar + rear leafs, shackles, pinion shim.

Initial install date was for this week but pushed due to shocks not being in stock yet - Moved my install date to 11/3 but curious how likely that date is now?

Appreciate any insights and cant wait to get this on my truck.
 
@BLACKCHERRY do you have any updates on backorder status for pathfinder shocks?
I placed an order about a month ago for a level height pathfinder + torsion sway bar + rear leafs, shackles, pinion shim.

Initial install date was for this week but pushed due to shocks not being in stock yet - Moved my install date to 11/3 but curious how likely that date is now?

Appreciate any insights and cant wait to get this on my truck.
Just curious do you have all the other parts? Seams like everything else is in stock.
 
Just curious do you have all the other parts? Seams like everything else is in stock.
According to the shop doing the install, yes. But they don’t ship the pallet until everything is there so just waiting for the shocks then it should ship. Fingers crossed November 3rd holds!
 
Interesting, I didnt realize the pathfinder kit was hard to get. I had a full 5.5 parhfinder system installed on Sept 3rd.

2024 F250 crew, running 38x13.5x22 on 22x12's full leaf packs, shackles, upper and lower stabilizers etc.
The system is awesome but I really have nothing to compare it to. Way better than stock. No hard jaring thud when rolling over a speed bump. I was glad to find this setup because I was initially going with the pintop, but wanted something between the backcountry and pintop in terms of softness. Timing was perfect. Sounds like I must have gotten one of the 1st kits.
 

Attachments

  • 20250909_153716.webp
    20250909_153716.webp
    372.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 20250909_153729.webp
    20250909_153729.webp
    375.1 KB · Views: 73
Interesting, I didnt realize the pathfinder kit was hard to get. I had a full 5.5 parhfinder system installed on Sept 3rd.

2024 F250 crew, running 38x13.5x22 on 22x12's full leaf packs, shackles, upper and lower stabilizers etc.
The system is awesome but I really have nothing to compare it to. Way better than stock. No hard jaring thud when rolling over a speed bump. I was glad to find this setup because I was initially going with the pintop, but wanted something between the backcountry and pintop in terms of softness. Timing was perfect. Sounds like I must have gotten one of the 1st kits.
Maybe it was just the level height kits that were harder to come by. My shop confirmed shipment of the whole pallet a couple days ago - scheduled to have everything installed on the 4th.
 
@BLACKCHERRY do you have any updates on backorder status for pathfinder shocks?
I placed an order about a month ago for a level height pathfinder + torsion sway bar + rear leafs, shackles, pinion shim.

Initial install date was for this week but pushed due to shocks not being in stock yet - Moved my install date to 11/3 but curious how likely that date is now?

Appreciate any insights and cant wait to get this on my truck.
We've been shipping these things out like crazy - they're not "in stock" in our shop, but i know dealers have them in stock (CJC has some on the shelf). It depends from whom you ordered and if they're getting it from us or a stocking wholesaler. Have they contacted you with a lead time?
 
Interesting, I didnt realize the pathfinder kit was hard to get. I had a full 5.5 parhfinder system installed on Sept 3rd.

2024 F250 crew, running 38x13.5x22 on 22x12's full leaf packs, shackles, upper and lower stabilizers etc.
The system is awesome but I really have nothing to compare it to. Way better than stock. No hard jaring thud when rolling over a speed bump. I was glad to find this setup because I was initially going with the pintop, but wanted something between the backcountry and pintop in terms of softness. Timing was perfect. Sounds like I must have gotten one of the 1st kits.
I'm not normally a fan of bigger wheels, but that thing is BEAUTIFUL. Glad to hear you're enjoying the kit and we appreciate the support!
 
Had the truck a damn week and I'm about to pull the trigger on 3.5" Pathfinder kit. Waiting on a quote from my local shop.

Starts with tires...tires rub oh no better get a sway bar...can't just upgrade the sway bar better get the supporting mods aka everything else. This truck better last me a long damn time
 
Had the truck a damn week and I'm about to pull the trigger on 3.5" Pathfinder kit. Waiting on a quote from my local shop.

Starts with tires...tires rub oh no better get a sway bar...can't just upgrade the sway bar better get the supporting mods aka everything else. This truck better last me a long damn time

Buy once cry once 😁
 
We've been shipping these things out like crazy - they're not "in stock" in our shop, but i know dealers have them in stock (CJC has some on the shelf). It depends from whom you ordered and if they're getting it from us or a stocking wholesaler. Have they contacted you with a lead time?
Ya they got a tracking number for the pallet last week, dropping the truck off tomorrow AM, should have it back by Friday morning. To say Im excited would be an understatement.
 
Interesting, I didnt realize the pathfinder kit was hard to get. I had a full 5.5 parhfinder system installed on Sept 3rd.

2024 F250 crew, running 38x13.5x22 on 22x12's full leaf packs, shackles, upper and lower stabilizers etc.
The system is awesome but I really have nothing to compare it to. Way better than stock. No hard jaring thud when rolling over a speed bump. I was glad to find this setup because I was initially going with the pintop, but wanted something between the backcountry and pintop in terms of softness. Timing was perfect. Sounds like I must have gotten one of the 1st kits.
Same here. My shop ordered my 3.5" kit as early as possible. Makes sense it's so popular, I love it!
 

Attachments

  • Image20250910132745.webp
    Image20250910132745.webp
    133.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Image20250915081327.webp
    Image20250915081327.webp
    432.3 KB · Views: 54
Same here. My shop ordered my 3.5" kit as early as possible. Makes sense it's so popular, I love it!
@TheBlackPearl nice truck.

Finally got my Pathfinder setup installed end of last week and figured I’d share. I went with:


  • Level-height Pathfinder
  • Torsion sway bar
  • Full progressive rear leafs
  • Carli shackles
  • 37x12.5R17 Toyo RT Pros on Battle Born Sierra 17x9 0mm offset

Honestly, I’m blown away with how this setup turned out. I tried to keep my expectations in check — you read all the internet chatter like “yeah Carli is great, but it’s still a truck, it’ll always ride like a truck.”


That’s true to a point, but man, this thing rides WAY better than I expected. Small bumps are so much more muted, and those sharp hits that used to make the whole truck twitch are just... gone. The truck stays totally planted and composed. Bigger stuff — potholes, expansion joints, driveways, curbs — are basically non-events now. It’s hard to describe because you still feel you’re driving over something, but the truck doesn’t get upset at all. Just stays predictable and settled.


Only got about 200 miles on it so far and no off-road time yet, but I can already say this setup is worth every penny. Can’t wait to get it in the dirt and really see what it can do.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-11-16 at 8.43.47 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-11-16 at 8.43.47 PM.webp
    633.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2025-11-16 at 8.44.00 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2025-11-16 at 8.44.00 PM.webp
    719.8 KB · Views: 48
Not necessarily Pathfinder specific, but I’ve been waiting for weeks for the 5.5 HD rear leafs to make it to my local shop. I’m tired of rescheduling the install, so we decided to just install 4” block to get ‘er done with the stock pack and go back when the HD springs are in.

For the next couple weeks I’ll be unloaded and in need of HD springs.

5.5 Pathfinder.
 
Not necessarily Pathfinder specific, but I’ve been waiting for weeks for the 5.5 HD rear leafs to make it to my local shop. I’m tired of rescheduling the install, so we decided to just install 4” block to get ‘er done with the stock pack and go back when the HD springs are in.

For the next couple weeks I’ll be unloaded and in need of HD springs.

5.5 Pathfinder.
Has your shop received tracking? These started shipping a couple weeks ago!
 
Back
Top Bottom