-
Featured
- #161
Here you go.I wish I could just yell back at her (Just the dog......)
could someone please snap some are z series rear latch pics.
keep the pup pics coming too
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here you go.I wish I could just yell back at her (Just the dog......)
could someone please snap some are z series rear latch pics.
keep the pup pics coming too
Awesome!!! Puppy proofHere you go.
Thank you for all your knowledge and help on my ARE MX Patriot !!cadcam1 not a topper expert here and not a topper snob..lol..but there is usually a reason your paying $500 less - paint, fit and finish?
I think you would be happier with the ARE MX. If you order new, it’s anywhere from a 6-10 week wait depending on where you live. Good luck with your choice. I have a long time good friend in Georgia who is a Leer dealer. When I called and asked him about Leer vs ARE he said he would buy an ARE for his own personal truck. He told me Leer has been bought and sold a few times and the quality fit and finish are no longer as good as ARE. He would know and he is no b.s. Bottom line is what ever you buy inspect it before you pay up and make dam sure it is installed correctly. Take it to a bushless laser car wash after install and make sure it does not leak. Leaks are a no go for the $$$$ spent on toppers.
FWIW.
Looks OEM Brother!! Niiiiiiiiiice job! I really like it! Very well done!! ????????Thank you for all your knowledge and help on my ARE MX Patriot !!
Cap was installed today View attachment 14423View attachment 14422View attachment 14421View attachment 14420View attachment 14424View attachment 14424View attachment 14425
ThanksLooks OEM Brother!! Niiiiiiiiiice job! I really like it! Very well done!! ????????
Looks great! Makes me wish I got this one instead of cab high.Thank you for all your knowledge and help on my ARE MX Patriot !!
Cap was installed today View attachment 14423View attachment 14422View attachment 14421View attachment 14420View attachment 14424View attachment 14424View attachment 14425
Bad backLooks great! Makes me wish I got this one instead of cab high.
Some great features, looks really good. ??Got the SnugTop finally installed. Really like the hidden mounting brackets that don't leave sharp edges to bump. Ceiling has mounting points for optional cargo net and even came with roof rack bars when I thought I had ordered just the rails. Screened middle section on windoors, and keyless remote entry lets us lock it from the inside for secure sleeping.View attachment 14667View attachment 14670View attachment 14671View attachment 14668View attachment 14672View attachment 14673
How much room do you have between the top of the Decked unit and the camper top?I like it. Well thought out, well made. Couple of edges dented in shipping, but easily tapped into place. Looks good on the truck, IMHO. Dogs will be cozy the rest of the winter......
View attachment 11856View attachment 11857View attachment 11858
my truck is in the shop till next week.How much room do you have between the top of the Decked unit and the camper top?
Ok. Just curious for Boondocking purposes. If I go camping and stay in the back how much room I’ll have.my truck is in the shop till next week.
Did you get your truck back by chance?my truck is in the shop till next week.
Ford parts BO, oh joy!!!! sorry not yet.Did you get your truck back by chance?
No big deal, Im a little ways out from the build.Ford parts BO, oh joy!!!! sorry not yet.
Looks dam close Bro! very nice! You are winning! ??????Picked up a nice “repurposed” shell today. I have to still have painted to match my Iconic silver. But the thing is loaded with options.
Ranch Icon
Carpet Interior
2-LED light strips
Roof Racks
Cap Pack Sport interior shelf
keyless lock
sliding front window
Not forsure what it would have cost new. But well above what i ended up paying
View attachment 16278
View attachment 16279
Agreed. It is close. But definitely different. taking friday for paintLooks dam close Bro! very nice! You are winning! ??????