Camper Shell Options for Super Duty Tremor

So 6 months in - how are you still liking your cap? May end up going the same route. 4 month lead time right now.
Still digging it. Very nice
096A206C-112E-44A6-971E-0FC981F11352.webp
 
Oh man, that does look great! You even have the frontrunner rack, which is exactly what I planned on (currently have a frontrunner mounted on my diamondback cover).

Would it be possible to measure the width of the tracks on the cover? I’d like to see if my existing rack would work, or if I’ll need something wider.

Thanks for the follow up!

Still digging it. Very nice View attachment 27405
 
12 year old Lab. I lift her, or a ramp for sure. This pic is wood duck hunting. Warm and short hunts. She still pheasant hunts too. But I limit her to about 45 minutes or a couple birds. She doesn’t realize she is old till it’s too late. Man she’s an awesome dog. View attachment 14148
Beautiful
 
We are still debating this. If we decide to get one it will probably be a Snugtop Xtra Vision.

View attachment 103
I have that same top on my 2011 SD and learned not to get the fold down front window and do not get sliding side windows. The latches keep breaking on the fold down front and the side sliders will leak Otherwise I really do love to top, but should have just gotten the front glass as a slider only and the pop-out side windows. Thought about it on the 2021 Tremor but opted for the Retrax cover instead.
 
For anyone else who's interested, we are an authorized RSI SmartCap dealer and would be glad to help get you setup! These are on backorder right now. But do feel free to send me a PM if interested!
I’m also in Houston. Called another local vendor today and they didn’t return my call with order info/lead time..

PM Sent..
 
Oh man, that does look great! You even have the frontrunner rack, which is exactly what I planned on (currently have a frontrunner mounted on my diamondback cover).

Would it be possible to measure the width of the tracks on the cover? I’d like to see if my existing rack would work, or if I’ll need something wider.

Thanks for the follow up!

@ftchmup which model of frontrunner rack is that? I'm considering doing the same setup with the smartcap.

Looks really great - well done.
 
I ordered an A.R.E. Z Series a week ago. 16-18 week wait. That's late October, maybe November.
I ordered a Z series in April when the truck came in. At that time they were saying 12 weeks. I'll be checking on the ETA Monday since we are at the 12 week mark. ?
 
@ftchmup which model of frontrunner rack is that? I'm considering doing the same setup with the smartcap.

Looks really great - well done.
I don’t know which Front Runner he has but I have one for sale. It’s brand new in the unopened box.
450D0212-2290-4A64-B9F0-1D1A5498DA46.jpeg
007F3F40-CD19-47A5-8903-BA150033642C.jpeg
F167AB27-48B0-467A-9943-3C5D167C01D8.jpeg
 
Oh man, that does look great! You even have the frontrunner rack, which is exactly what I planned on (currently have a frontrunner mounted on my diamondback cover).

Would it be possible to measure the width of the tracks on the cover? I’d like to see if my existing rack would work, or if I’ll need something wider.

Thanks for the follow up!
43” ish between rails. 56” wide by 72 ish long.
 
@ftchmup which model of frontrunner rack is that? I'm considering doing the same setup with the smartcap.

Looks really great - well done.
Th
@ftchmup which model of frontrunner rack is that? I'm considering doing the same setup with the smartcap.

Looks really great - well done.
kinda big, but it will hold a lot of S#& up there……

Just for reference:
43” ish between rails. 56” ish wide by 72 ish long.
Sizing the rack was my biggest struggle, but it seems to work. Got a few thing I want to add, airing lights for the dogs…..
 
Rack!
700# static load on the cap.View attachment 27660
Thanks for the info and the picture. It looks really good and I'm all about putting a lot of s#& up there. If RSI had their platform or drop rack ready would you have gone that route? It's hard to tell from the pictures they have up, but I don't think it looks as good as the frontrunner.
 
Thanks for the info and the picture. It looks really good and I'm all about putting a lot of s#& up there. If RSI had their platform or drop rack ready would you have gone that route? It's hard to tell from the pictures they have up, but I don't think it looks as good as the frontrunner.
I agree, did not want to spend that money to find out. I did not like the way their rack looked in pics. And they were not ready to ship.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom