Beer thread - what are you drinking?

Cab62780

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Beer is usually Coors light and Lone Star Red between the morning and afternoon hunt,once the sun goes down and the camp fire is lit we open up the bar pappy van 15yr,rebecca creek,Garrison Brothers of various bottles,Ezra Brooks,Evan Williams Treaty Oak distilling. I have alot of selections... i must suck at bourbon/whiskey drinking because to me they are all the same, they all mix the same with coke hahaha and piss everyone off....the bottom line about swill is be it Cheap or expensive,its the people around you that you get to share it with.

Last edited:

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Tremor-The Baddest Factory Truck on the Planet!
Beer is usually Coors light and Lone Star Red between the morning and afternoon hunt,once the sun goes down and the camp fire is lit we open up the bar pappy van 15yr,rebecca creek,Garrison Brothers of various bottles,Ezra Brooks,Evan Williams Treaty Oak distilling. I have alot of selections... i must suck at bourbon/whiskey drinking because to me they are all the same, they all mix the same with coke hahaha and piss everyone off....the bottom line about swill is be it Cheap or expensive,its the people around you that you get to share it with.
You send that Pappy my way, and I’ll send you something that “tastes the same” too! 😂

OP
driftwoodsvt

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Treaty Oak has some good stuff. It's not far from my house. We've been there a few times, pretty nice place.

richtor

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
If anyone’s near South Lake Tahoe, The Hangar is a great tap location with a great selection including those from Russian River Brewery.

OP
driftwoodsvt

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
^^ Nice!I I used to drink Kessler when I lived in Iowa, but I can never find it around here in TX.

OP
driftwoodsvt

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
That Paulaner is great stuff!

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
^^ Nice!I I used to drink Kessler when I lived in Iowa, but I can never find it around here in TX.
it's every store $8.99 for 1.75 not even 100% whiskey it contains vodka at least it is in a glass bottle. If you host a party it is ok for mixers, You are hard core if you drink this neat.

OP
driftwoodsvt

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
it's every store $8.99 for 1.75 not even 100% whiskey it contains vodka at least it is in a glass bottle. If you host a party it is ok for mixers, You are hard core if you drink this neat.
We used to mix it with Coke, never straight :)

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
We used to mix it with Coke, never straight :)
We enjoy the "Canadian Club" with Coke similar price no morning side effects if you consume more than you should. For some reason the Canadian whiskey is very good and the price is right. Here is to my friends north of the border :cool::cool::cool:

davidb1841

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
Ahhh........
Makersand coke_HDR.jpg
....been working and spending money on: "weapons and ammo...WEAPONS AND AMMO" (saving Pvt Ryan)

But it's Maker's Mark and coke tonight for me Also (great minds.......)

Pat86B

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Bundeswehr
Current Ride
On order: F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
BMW M4 Competition Convertible
Always curious to see what kind of beer others have found and are drinking.

This is my favorite time of year. Being of German and Irish decent, I love some Oktoberfest beers 🍺

View attachment 6062
You are really into Oktoberfest, hmm?! Ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit!

I find it fascinating how you’re all into the beera of my homecountry! Makes me a proud 🇩🇪!

yet, here I am, probably the only German tremor owner (don’t think they even sell those over there), and all I’m drinking is good old American craft beer! I call that cultural assimilation!

Attachments

davidb1841

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
You are really into Oktoberfest, hmm?! Ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit!

I find it fascinating how you’re all into the beera of my homecountry! Makes me a proud 🇩🇪!

yet, here I am, probably the only German tremor owner (don’t think they even sell those over there), and all I’m drinking is good old American craft beer! I call that cultural assimilation!
Alot of us Lived in your great country! For me it was 1986-1990 Rieschweiler-Muhlbach near Zweibrucken. I was stationed on the Flugplatz. Prost!!

Pat86B

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Bundeswehr
Current Ride
On order: F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
BMW M4 Competition Convertible
Alot of us Lived in your great country! For me it was 1986-1990 Rieschweiler-Muhlbach near Zweibrucken. I was stationed on the Flugplatz. Prost!!
Wow... so you were right there when things got really dark ... And for the unification!

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge