Beer thread - what are you drinking?

"Sláinte!"
5BB740DD-0948-4D1E-8590-96FB5FE47CAB.jpeg

Making it a good Friday night with some coke and Makers. Tito's is backup :)

View attachment 7079
We did a tour of the Makers distillery (during a ride to “tail of the dragon” amongst other places). MM let all of us all dip a hand right in the vat to taste the mash.... No doubt the later steps eliminate everything but sin. Only downside is that they were a little stingy come sample time. Maybe it was just that we had been baking in the Sun riding and then strolling through the million degree tour left me a little parched. I did buy a bottle of their Devil’s Cut... very tasty!

Happy Sunday you all!!!!!!!!!!!! Canadian Club and Seven up at a dive bar!!!!!!
Post Packer game ( lost ) egh!!!!!!!!!
62155753024__BF88F833-5522-41D0-8B22-D228BC6B816C.jpeg

Tonight’s more of a Woodford Double Oak kind of night. That’s my cheap mans alternative to buying properly aged bourbon ;)

Guinness Foreign Extra Stout or a good 15-18 year single malt scotch whisky, even though I drank all that and just emptied a bottle of Makers Mark 46 and feeling right

I love me a good German Beer. My usual go to is St Paulie Girl but these Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest are also the bomb!
View attachment 6064
I lived with in Karlsruhe Germany for five years and went to all but one Octoberfest and love German beer as well.

Back