Beer thread - what are you drinking?

Beer is usually Coors light and Lone Star Red between the morning and afternoon hunt,once the sun goes down and the camp fire is lit we open up the bar pappy van 15yr,rebecca creek,Garrison Brothers of various bottles,Ezra Brooks,Evan Williams Treaty Oak distilling. I have alot of selections... i must suck at bourbon/whiskey drinking because to me they are all the same, they all mix the same with coke hahaha and piss everyone off....the bottom line about swill is be it Cheap or expensive,its the people around you that you get to share it with.

Last edited:
Beer is usually Coors light and Lone Star Red between the morning and afternoon hunt,once the sun goes down and the camp fire is lit we open up the bar pappy van 15yr,rebecca creek,Garrison Brothers of various bottles,Ezra Brooks,Evan Williams Treaty Oak distilling. I have alot of selections... i must suck at bourbon/whiskey drinking because to me they are all the same, they all mix the same with coke hahaha and piss everyone off....the bottom line about swill is be it Cheap or expensive,its the people around you that you get to share it with.
You send that Pappy my way, and I’ll send you something that “tastes the same” too! ?

Treaty Oak has some good stuff. It's not far from my house. We've been there a few times, pretty nice place.

My buddy that gave me the nickname in high school texted me this yesterday. Made me laugh and I thought this would be a good thread for it.

bD4vro6Ije3LTCp25ZoMVU7YCNMCL_1b__8E23kuk36lBVHHdXK8ZRf9DebG6Dj6-1NqBju0KY68KfeBWYflJu7aOUWqPhowCHmiLbyxdq44tWjo2dfmHb5JZ0-NBbXDiYN2plroDOvkl4k1evG6_ig8KFP1YIT-jmTqN-lGLV52r4qHR0lnIcx65_qPXLzChIIER0mCXMTy-LETdBqsKzmDW8ss6RC0jH51jG30XDqh09erfwEFUVBOxiYhveHh9JlCR8bi2u76v62LaVY7jRTPD8GfqflBumugfGVsaRA2GObjkIvf9ndOm61zIoAHnY84SebMmy2YCp89P7_XKeVWv7XEMu5axWTNbnnBX4YOXWVr0A8m4GRgegcse4zJ_mWNitEZqJSjfR-PTWo87_Z54qvPMZO2aN9f2cIdEHdCSuDMdmS6iwqsNombOYzKNcgmvG0tGpenxROZUF3sEM2gICiWXVIoZFC_Vrv-pfdGPOvo70m9-lNxWGG6Ha5-rfFe6ZrEkz99994-wPYyyL7_n_cK3nPrki3jiY8yajmAgA1if38N8X7Okb-CBPtGHiv8BQIH3Oe75ndcDqlUSgK7UVzKxsljaJkQ0UZwqRhgt00wuXIH7VsTyYm5pXSNsEWBCjr0kmUVhtEniNKbAct3nR5WKhDA77GCqgXh2ohy2lReQOfEiQ9Fm8cnLQ=w603-h225-no

If anyone’s near South Lake Tahoe, The Hangar is a great tap location with a great selection including those from Russian River Brewery.

^^ Nice!I I used to drink Kessler when I lived in Iowa, but I can never find it around here in TX.

Some of Munich’s finest and the reliable cold Coors Light

Attachments

• 673C4A71-F758-48B1-80E5-5B08D831873E.jpeg
    673C4A71-F758-48B1-80E5-5B08D831873E.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 11
  • BD98E262-981D-44F1-A86A-13380E36DDA4.jpeg
    BD98E262-981D-44F1-A86A-13380E36DDA4.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 9
That Paulaner is great stuff!

^^ Nice!I I used to drink Kessler when I lived in Iowa, but I can never find it around here in TX.
it's every store $8.99 for 1.75 not even 100% whiskey it contains vodka at least it is in a glass bottle. If you host a party it is ok for mixers, You are hard core if you drink this neat.

it's every store $8.99 for 1.75 not even 100% whiskey it contains vodka at least it is in a glass bottle. If you host a party it is ok for mixers, You are hard core if you drink this neat.

We used to mix it with Coke, never straight :)

We used to mix it with Coke, never straight :)
We enjoy the "Canadian Club" with Coke similar price no morning side effects if you consume more than you should. For some reason the Canadian whiskey is very good and the price is right. Here is to my friends north of the border :cool::cool::cool:

Ahhh........
Makersand coke_HDR.jpg
....been working and spending money on: "weapons and ammo...WEAPONS AND AMMO" (saving Pvt Ryan)

But it's Maker's Mark and coke tonight for me Also (great minds.......)

Always curious to see what kind of beer others have found and are drinking.

This is my favorite time of year. Being of German and Irish decent, I love some Oktoberfest beers ?

View attachment 6062
You are really into Oktoberfest, hmm?! Ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit!

I find it fascinating how you’re all into the beera of my homecountry! Makes me a proud ??!

yet, here I am, probably the only German tremor owner (don’t think they even sell those over there), and all I’m drinking is good old American craft beer! I call that cultural assimilation!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 2
You are really into Oktoberfest, hmm?! Ein Prosit der Gemütlichkeit!

I find it fascinating how you’re all into the beera of my homecountry! Makes me a proud ??!

yet, here I am, probably the only German tremor owner (don’t think they even sell those over there), and all I’m drinking is good old American craft beer! I call that cultural assimilation!
Alot of us Lived in your great country! For me it was 1986-1990 Rieschweiler-Muhlbach near Zweibrucken. I was stationed on the Flugplatz. Prost!!

Back