Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Finally got around this evening to installing some 22x12’s with Cooper STT Pro 325/50’s (35x13.50).

Little rub at full lock on the plastic mud flaps, but a heat gun took care of that. Would definitely have plenty of clearance without any prefit mud flaps. No other clearance issues.

Running 3.5” lift in front and .75” in back.

I have some Rokblokz mud flaps, but haven’t had a chance to install them yet.

Center caps are not installed in those photos…
Sheesh, this is literally the exact fitment I want, but a 3.5" lift in the front is a tad more than I wanted to do. This setup may change my mind though... lol
 
Anyone running VISON or ICON ALLOY wheels? How do you grade the finish or quality of the wheels?? Thanks in advance.

Check out these threads:

 
This is a 2022 F250 but not a Tremor. It has a 6-inch BDS lift and 38x13.5 tires on 20x10 wheels. I just got this done and the tires rub at full turn if hitting a bump. So I'm gonna


This is a 2022 F250 but not a Tremor. It has a 6-inch BDS lift and 38x13.5 tires on 20x10 wheels. I just got this done and the tires rub at full turn if hitting a bump. So I'm gonna remove or trim that little piece of plastic.

View attachment 108836View attachment 108837View attachment 108838View attachment 108839
Looks great what are the wheel specs and offset?
 
Yet another Method 701/Mickey T photo....
 

Attachments

  • Tremor shoes.webp
    Tremor shoes.webp
    250.9 KB · Views: 388
Just did wheels and tires last week as the stock duratracs gave up the ghost at 28.4k miles. Seems like the consensus here and to be safe, I went with the following as I did not want to rub at all. I am stock suspension/height aside from Bilstein 5160s. I would've loved to do 20x10 as that is what my excursion had.
20x9 (+1) Fuel Beast
35x12.50 (F) Toyo MTs.

Here are a few pictures as lighting seems to change the fuels, this is the best offset photo I can get.
ADCreHcpodaVuq741MDMGdoGYVVA7K5mv9zoDQbJcx4t_DI1p2ZpnCY4Pbfr0uN07WRtZ453CnqGoMP6ULVwTIRMT8MTwO7OqCEdBCIED8dhwG9TDUq-StZctcrH75_5BqmIsnLtSibrznScNck_OY2ZKDy7AjjzQMUrmWdPlW11Si1PHlpv9ohWlgfWlLKlNVODofIErKSjqecX84T-htjgQJJA-5WJf4yS7ENKYRLDuYD3cO-9-lzyEzI_04T2ohbWfUJ-wsGFMNo7UmEsTmqHPfquNtqWqq6MLi4lrZ2-YfvRb7VvydwfvOuE2leFwnVGva3rhQFSaVfy5R46GmwtMZ5gyEQ5owhqh-2SyiDwrsD7-Yzh5OhX_26NmJneXXTskwWlM4TRkVnjbZ1j3ZIztomPidHDWjhvnuv6mj_zUAofOJ204ncCTwfB8pYajwsUtt1lCa1FWMY3z3l1FRwEo6nku68BhAL3zF8Qi18mWIuDoP0ekjsRY_3ptjD07CtFpBmCMHiK2ZrDmM4VIwWJUiGMcgA3O5m_pNQIddCQF_uS81ZVvDbdaNJw5YfdOuVgfcy3y58GJhyTvzQMPOeuBMRJwZe_-7HerUQU01vQBv5HPLi_x09UYIdy37LfMwBMYSeDWpBonInI1zneH59fwJjVn2Yk5dqgYobEMQ5hbRFruMhX481nXMZSBObtsaczZI1ol-e-wBaWcISqtIeTlkMGx-DibpRbqlq5DTkNRdBEIK39yJ_xN_sI7_xIIG4HbO9UlPVuXu2T6R8AmoLtLvB6spgZ0fXA9wf6qJ-7zZBRd8eZh8-YFChWlHf2plzKEmK013xUHQDilbFDso24_kYHTlrpDUVxg9XRtuTp5Ez-V4WvuqVTq-f8J84sI-giN4-BF_kg4vEOlx49KuhhAqwaVnE=w1558-h876-s-no


ADCreHfqowYDq77cFMwLAf_hwvilC-S7h8e-ILapgLFn6x2xuSLp1aMqHdz8pPO_eFVowXGyDwExve5SPty51oTEy_D999dTrDMKPEpYuAUGzkAiDvKS3mNQbAwnYNM5yqUg9FwlYubHqHgxle7m88UMZHIo6pxvv6oVZqJNWlITDCX0lupp8OW0T40acb0D5pCrqjR2LXaFDKOBOJjJzKG1UKx2fntu4Pq_ozLRXYW_9sLw7V3EG0ApTs-36SfXmuJ76IVX0xhYgkRHCFmacmOLxWM_u3aOBVhcVrRFNnD3YHrTh_lzyBjiX8hvJLOXbgfNeTytx1zFywOp9qDun9K7rR64oJXjA29BlDqi5WLKrLreaKCza24P3Oj2gTb5BZM47K-drDiSmkU70sXbQ2dhdrc_uVp7p-f4pDG1JWOLedHOZIztcKYY4GsdlruS_EWjTm4HD6YHpKM0YSka-R4X0z_LP21oqCU10EiIYMh79Z_kf3Wz3qdMx-_dq2Pd4H2KckNa9T9ZacM5Mt6-HRGY0OwjAunF-ZdYzRIDkTE3n04pqGA1iL2nI9FXG7PuWp6ZSk3gzKbg8uSkrQ6Y8z6QZx1ZxOBMTCMu9rkaa0WCDHZmVlOW3YuKzkQaYDyYAtsrsAMtSU7Oq2AtNf_b4xIqSmdwgUPgYjeX4WQbXaZG5EgdwenNwULjugIJ2td-aWpFMQMxgGINGpj-DFl65x654WfC5C4XjTHcDHwYMPQC1Ps8iK45qaMrEV5zEMLDm6KTTZsBsPpcT8ttJKpk5Ud5BbrfR8Rw-TsKH7xH9msCbV1qjjmNdFdnWpf_OBus2m5UliU08rEnuye-8Ogp66nILF7CJl1wmpgCrziyhegBe2f9QrH4BfMxIf6_WCNyHrVobGlgxrjxgTbp6Hxdb1TfeQwqyxY=w1558-h876-s-no

ADCreHet04Vbh38atC4glyA21DwBocFvwIFVHnaeuCgndLLAA4qJACuZ6iJLDe9AQD_XF_DTISQX_fIeLxZWynDcbi5JmtySUUzkwCLo_wfWU6loToU8i2YfUdCAxadb7Ge0U54gUZSJ-G-hN4_BwtXN0GAeU0jd4Z7d3qjGFO98z4cWu60uypeeIANE7yTkyXgEb4dQtsQSYj1B3lbQxLD4_2jfgE_Zgcu_6BkO5nwM7-xMV3vL0rIJ-YJH9UbPckJ84aHsMZY5fL9EHNtd1xML3qAqkDyd492md81eMXdRNn5GBWHH4HudEwmo3_GvXxLDmygQXH8v9RfxNV5ZFIyYLq5g1C6XUJTKsfcA3w4btoyBfHApz3EcwqN6SxVpmdKMWm0lMOP7CNucCyFBoShFSb-XcFWmljUELOYRhZCzV5vTPfjIH8s0Xue9qk6hb9EbjMjhjvOypYOmkICQhPxjNU0pZtUKH9Cuxuz4TUKSTsBoUbIk8klLGTCSPBo3hz8xTlz0Mk8-bxbjbi_XVrjojQjoVXvoi0XgMVRbK0wSNnrC7g98nrozWMp5om7Zri5erbNYMET1JHq1i4jBwpTSsaA_3HC0_Qeu7hDyhQVkwYtOtuCYKIBaCYbpkeOB4-zoccmb3UTPBujMSiLiWqvVpqIuLLAYmA4VfqwU2iQDesT9iR_5lmzjMHstt8Gd0Acr1RrKIbnXkya85z9e3wWrpU7t99M67FraI2xgIc0hVvJX0AP3OlQGwmbvkg5_41SFs4hkZovW6ucN8MZjWlDFtwf-7csmtpib9l4HRPH_pHO-jtDfwMZ1i-47NXRdhPu6gZhtPiVDw5NNcQziyplaSiM9dEOBlLpwkfePGGdrNZYbyb5qRC2Ak8EvjCNEuiij9cZcdE9_WiUqhoUBqBep5Vn0tKo=w1558-h876-s-no

PXL_20230507_163158004.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Yellow BD fogs you retrofitted beneath the factory fogs look awesome! Did you wire it to the upfitter switches?
We can help you with those exact parts. It's a pair of S2 Pro flush mount lights and then wiring to the upfitters.

You'll need the following:
QTY 2 - https://apollo-optics.com/led-driving-combo-amber-flush-mount-s2-pro-baja-designs-481013/
QTY 1 - https://apollo-optics.com/squadron-s2-wire-harness-splitter-55-inch-universal-baja-designs-613606/
QTY 1 - https://apollo-optics.com/ford-upfi...quadron-pro-and-sport-s2-baja-designs-640093/
 
Hello, I recently picked up my 22 F250 Tremor. First order of business was to upgrade the wheels and tires.
Wheels: Vision Manx 2 Satin Grey 17x9 ET+12
Tires: Nitto Recon Grappler 37x11.5 R17. Nitto tech support recommended I run them at 54FR/59RR PSI. I have them at 50/50 currently.
Zero rub, no trimming, 100% stock truck
Tires line up perfectly with the fenders as planned
No downsides, no regrets
With the tall sidewalls, I am really enjoying the slightly improved ride and not having to worry about scuffing or bending the wheels when running over curbs, potholes, or when off road.
The truck still wanders a bit like it did with the Duratracs. I havent had it on an alignment rack yet, but it feels to me that a bit of caster correction will fix it right up.
Tire noise is notably quieter at highway speeds, but equivalent below 50 MPH.
While not for everyone, I dig the look.


View attachment 104357
View attachment 104358
View attachment 104359
View attachment 104360
Is this on a 7.3?
 
Back
Top Bottom