Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Curious, why did you end up with 35s vs 37s on your leveled eventure, what was your rationale?

The combo looks nice in this mixed color way .

Really did not have a preference between 35 & 37 and it all came down to availability with both wheels and tires
 
I just got my wheels n tires on. Black Rhino wheels +6 offset w Nitto Recon Grapplers. 37x12.50 18s. No lift n no rub. I actually have a PMF 2” reverse level on the back. I likie 😃
63839D5D-1B56-4E19-A042-8D93CE215200.webp
378DB6A0-9FCA-44DA-A5F0-DBB90C8F1375.webp
 
Howdy! The forum's search function does not let me search "XD wheels" due to XD being too short/not a word.

Someone is selling some Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 35x12.5x20LT on XD825 Buck 25 wheels. Haven't been able to find any Tremors with these wheels. XD website does not say whether hub cap piece is removable.

Question: anyone running these XD wheels, and, if so, are you able to use the manual hub cap locking feature? Also, any pictures you can share so I can see the look? Thanks!!!

 
Howdy! The forum's search function does not let me search "XD wheels" due to XD being too short/not a word.

Someone is selling some Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 35x12.5x20LT on XD825 Buck 25 wheels. Haven't been able to find any Tremors with these wheels. XD website does not say whether hub cap piece is removable.

Question: anyone running these XD wheels, and, if so, are you able to use the manual hub cap locking feature? Also, any pictures you can share so I can see the look? Thanks!!!


I can't remember seeing anyone post those wheels before. The forum search is very basic. Another trick you can try is using google search and specifying the website.


Just type this in the search box: site:fordtremor.com xd wheels
 
I can't remember seeing anyone post those wheels before. The forum search is very basic. Another trick you can try is using google search and specifying the website.


Just type this in the search box: site:fordtremor.com xd wheels
Tried that. :-( Even did a Google search. The only clue I saw was a "bolt on" mentioned in one description. May just have to wait until the guy responds to my inquiry.
 
This is a 2022 F250 but not a Tremor. It has a 6-inch BDS lift and 38x13.5 tires on 20x10 wheels. I just got this done and the tires rub at full turn if hitting a bump. So I'm gonna remove or trim that little piece of plastic.

IMG_7394.webp
IMG_7398.webp
IMG_7402.webp
IMG_7401.webp
 
Anyone running 17in wheels? Or is it safe to just go the 18in route. Not sure if the 17s will mess with the brakes.
 
Anyone running 17in wheels? Or is it safe to just go the 18in route. Not sure if the 17s will mess with the brakes.
They shouldnt if you get a qualified professional tire shop that know what they are doing to mount and balance them, basically making sure the weights are flat and thin enough and mounted properly away from the brakes. Ton of folks running 17s on the forum without issues.
 
Anyone running 17in wheels? Or is it safe to just go the 18in route. Not sure if the 17s will mess with the brakes.
I am running them on my 2021 Tremor, as are several others. As @Alpoba pointed out, the installer has to be careful with the thickness of the weights, but I have had mine for almost two years without issues.
 
IMG_1409.jpg
IMG_1411 (1).jpg
IMG_1412.jpg
output_image1662144197585.jpg


The black truck is mine and the white one is a buddy of mine. Both 2022 ordered on the same day.
Black 20X10 -24 on 35’s
White ..... 24x14 -76 on 40’s
 

Attachments

  • D5E01988-1CFC-4C9C-B037-813FC1F45D2D.webp
    D5E01988-1CFC-4C9C-B037-813FC1F45D2D.webp
    135.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 7EE4AE61-9F40-49B9-9A23-AAAF6981EBBD.webp
    7EE4AE61-9F40-49B9-9A23-AAAF6981EBBD.webp
    134 KB · Views: 123
  • E4079439-4681-42DE-92A8-4493DA40BBEA.webp
    E4079439-4681-42DE-92A8-4493DA40BBEA.webp
    164.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Finally got around this evening to installing some 22x12’s with Cooper STT Pro 325/50’s (35x13.50).

Little rub at full lock on the plastic mud flaps, but a heat gun took care of that. Would definitely have plenty of clearance without any prefit mud flaps. No other clearance issues.

Running 3.5” lift in front and .75” in back.

I have some Rokblokz mud flaps, but haven’t had a chance to install them yet.

Center caps are not installed in those photos…
Can I ask you what Offset you are running?
 
Anyone running VISON or ICON ALLOY wheels? How do you grade the finish or quality of the wheels?? Thanks in advance.
 
Anyone running VISON or ICON ALLOY wheels? How do you grade the finish or quality of the wheels?? Thanks in advance.
Pretty much all of your cast wheels are going to be of decent quality. We carry both and Icon is much more popular, Vision is a little more obscure, but we just picked up that line as well. If we can help get you setup, please let me know!
 
Back
Top Bottom