Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

I have the same issue even with a level kit on the OEM wheels. I ordered 3/8 inch spacers.
I might consider those too. My issue is my driveway is so damn tight. I can live with the way it is too. Make sure you post up your experience with the spacers when they go on!
 
22X10 Fuel Rebel 8 -18 with 37x12.5R22 Ridge Grappler
IMG_6770.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6773.webp
    IMG_6773.webp
    427.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Got a new set of wheels and tires thrown on this weekend and couldn’t be happier with the result. For anyone curious:

Falken Wildpeak AT3W Load: E; 37x12.50x18
Method NV 305 18x9 +18MM

Not experiencing any rubbing just yet, still need to do an articulation test. First impressions are a major upgrade from the original setup (Tremor wheels + duratracs). Much quieter and the added rubber definitely helps with soaking up the road imperfections. Currently at 55PSI front and back.I wanted to keep the poke to a minimum but also add width for stability before I add my FWC Project M mid Summer. (Carli HD Leaf-pack next). It’s more about function than solely looks for what I am setting this truck up for. But it sure looks nice!
 

Attachments

  • 62E604A9-C30E-47B9-A83C-34F9363FCECB.webp
    62E604A9-C30E-47B9-A83C-34F9363FCECB.webp
    210.9 KB · Views: 612
  • 838A76CC-C9A7-4C5D-8C22-5AC33CAE227D.webp
    838A76CC-C9A7-4C5D-8C22-5AC33CAE227D.webp
    198.1 KB · Views: 568
  • 9CEF21B6-4DB7-4C8A-B0C9-1E51B8069904.webp
    9CEF21B6-4DB7-4C8A-B0C9-1E51B8069904.webp
    233.6 KB · Views: 515
  • 1C16C5CE-6D1A-4D7C-B9EF-40EAEE41661E.webp
    1C16C5CE-6D1A-4D7C-B9EF-40EAEE41661E.webp
    171.9 KB · Views: 479
  • 949B96C9-CE71-4D28-B326-A13029A7511D.webp
    949B96C9-CE71-4D28-B326-A13029A7511D.webp
    166.9 KB · Views: 453
  • 2824A5B2-FCFF-481E-A05A-5F11CFD5A23A.webp
    2824A5B2-FCFF-481E-A05A-5F11CFD5A23A.webp
    116 KB · Views: 502
  • 0538ECD6-38A8-4FB1-8808-5E28D624A865.webp
    0538ECD6-38A8-4FB1-8808-5E28D624A865.webp
    168.8 KB · Views: 604
Got a new set of wheels and tires thrown on this weekend and couldn’t be happier with the result. For anyone curious:

Falken Wildpeak AT3W Load: E; 37x12.50x18
Method NV 305 18x9 +18MM

Not experiencing any rubbing just yet, still need to do an articulation test. First impressions are a major upgrade from the original setup (Tremor wheels + duratracs). Much quieter and the added rubber definitely helps with soaking up the road imperfections. Currently at 55PSI front and back.I wanted to keep the poke to a minimum but also add width for stability before I add my FWC Project M mid Summer. (Carli HD Leaf-pack next). It’s more about function than solely looks for what I am setting this truck up for. But it sure looks nice!
Looks great. How much are those wheels if you don't mind me asking?
 
Looks great. How much are those wheels if you don't mind me asking?
These wheels will run around $1,650-$1,750 out the door (I’m in CA.) I did however go through my local tire and wheel shop and saved $700 for the total package (Wheels, tires, black lug nuts) over the next lowest quote I received (after talking to 3 separate shops) including mounting and balancing.
 
Got a new set of wheels and tires thrown on this weekend and couldn’t be happier with the result. For anyone curious:

Falken Wildpeak AT3W Load: E; 37x12.50x18
Method NV 305 18x9 +18MM

Not experiencing any rubbing just yet, still need to do an articulation test. First impressions are a major upgrade from the original setup (Tremor wheels + duratracs). Much quieter and the added rubber definitely helps with soaking up the road imperfections. Currently at 55PSI front and back.I wanted to keep the poke to a minimum but also add width for stability before I add my FWC Project M mid Summer. (Carli HD Leaf-pack next). It’s more about function than solely looks for what I am setting this truck up for. But it sure looks nice!
Do have Carli rear springs now? I wasn't sure if you were swapping them for the HD springs.
 
Do have Carli rear springs now? I wasn't sure if you were swapping them for the HD springs.
I have the Carli King 2.5 Pintop front and back, but the leaf pack is stock. I’ve been going back and forth between the progressive pack and the HD, but think I will settle on the HD since the Project M will be 600 roughly when I have it build out the way I want it, and loaded another 300lbs (900-1000lb static load). Current measurements from center of wheel to bottom of fender:

Front: 27.5”
Rear: 26”

I do roll around currently with around 300lbs static load, with my decked drawers and tools/material.
 
You will definitely want the HD springs. My Carli springs ride great but I damn near bottom out with the slightest weight on the hitch.
 
Yes, I have the full progressive springs for the 2.5" kit. Don't get me wrong, it rides fantastic. I have the same wheel/tire combo that you have. I'm on my second set of Falken AT3W tires. My first set had 3 out of round tires.
 
Yes, I have the full progressive springs for the 2.5" kit. Don't get me wrong, it rides fantastic. I have the same wheel/tire combo that you have. I'm on my second set of Falken AT3W tires. My first set had 3 out of round tires.
How much weight would you guess is on the hitch? Would 800-900# or so pounds on the ball bottom it out?
 
Yes, I have the full progressive springs for the 2.5" kit. Don't get me wrong, it rides fantastic. I have the same wheel/tire combo that you have. I'm on my second set of Falken AT3W tires. My first set had 3 out of round tires.
No bags I'm assuming? I'm planning on running progressive springs with summo springs to prevent the bottom out. I don't want to deal with air bags
 
Good feedback. Are you currently on the progressive leaf pack?
Second this. I’ve got the full replacement springs and right around 450 pounds of hitch weight my truck sits level. I run 37x17 at 40 psi in back. I don’t use a weight distribution hitch.
IMG_2182.webp
 
Second this. I’ve got the full replacement springs and right around 450 pounds of hitch weight my truck sits level. I run 37x17 at 40 psi in back. I don’t use a weight distribution hitch.
View attachment 121081
Looks awesome, thanks for the visual feedback. Full replacement leaf pack from Carli? HD or Progressive? Thanks!
 
Yes, I have the full progressive springs for the 2.5" kit. Don't get me wrong, it rides fantastic. I have the same wheel/tire combo that you have. I'm on my second set of Falken AT3W tires. My first set had 3 out of round tires.
What is out of round tires? Never been aware of that term or it being a thing before.
 
How much weight would you guess is on the hitch? Would 800-900# or so pounds on the ball bottom it out?
Yes, you would need air bags to keep it level. I tow a 7x20 utility trailer with supplies from FL to TX 3 times a year for our hunting camp. After the progressive leafs were installed it was crazy how far it dropped down. I've got the firestone bags from CJC and will install them before the next trip along with the HD springs that I need to buy. I asked one of my buddies to send me a pic of the trailer hooked up. They were laughing at me :)
 
Back
Top Bottom