Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

I have the same issue even with a level kit on the OEM wheels. I ordered 3/8 inch spacers.
Can you report back if those 3/8 spacers for front is all that’s needed to clear the sway bar on the 23. Assuming you got a premium BORA spacers for the job?
 
Can you report back if those 3/8 spacers for front is all that’s needed to clear the sway bar on the 23. Assuming you got a premium BORA spacers for the job?
Yes, I'm waiting on the Boras - 2 more weeks. Also putting them on the rear to maintain symmetry.
 
Good feedback. Are you currently on the progressive leaf pack?
I know it's off topic of the thread but I thought I'd follow up with a current pic showing the sag when loaded with the Carli Full Progressive springs. It's a pallet of mini pine nuggets mulch. About 70 bags that seem to be slightly wet. My tool box has about 250lbs in it.

2023-05-25 15.09.52.webp
 
I know it's off topic of the thread but I thought I'd follow up with a current pic showing the sag when loaded with the Carli Full Progressive springs. It's a pallet of mini pine nuggets mulch. About 70 bags that seem to be slightly wet. My tool box has about 250lbs in it.

View attachment 121260
Do you not have any air bags or summo springs?
 
Yes, I'm waiting on the Boras - 2 more weeks. Also putting them on the rear to maintain symmetry.
Just so that you know, I did the 0.5” Bora spacers and their tolerances are so tight that you’ll have to sand the powder coat paint off of your rear axle hubs for the spacers to slip on. Nothing a rattle can won’t fix. Just a heads up to have sandpaper on hand before you start the install.
 
I know it's off topic of the thread but I thought I'd follow up with a current pic showing the sag when loaded with the Carli Full Progressive springs. It's a pallet of mini pine nuggets mulch. About 70 bags that seem to be slightly wet. My tool box has about 250lbs in it.

View attachment 121260
I did the same thing last year. Pallet of composted bark/potting soil type of stuff, not heavy dirt. Weight should have been fine but whoa! It squatted my truck badly (full factory springs). I think mine had a good bit of water weight as well. It wasn't fun to drive either, front end was way light.
 
Do you not have any air bags or summo springs?
I've got the firestone air bags but they are not installed yet. This is to show the sag, as is, with just the rear Carli springs for folks that are considering HD springs vs standard springs. Needless to say they are super soft and feel incredible for daily driving. Towing or hauling any sort of weight requires airbags or sumo springs for sure.
 
I've got the firestone air bags but they are not installed yet. This is to show the sag, as is, with just the rear Carli springs for folks that are considering HD springs vs standard springs. Needless to say they are super soft and feel incredible for daily driving. Towing or hauling any sort of weight requires airbags or sumo springs for sure.
Great feedback and thanks for sharing. How much weight did you have loaded in the back there?
 
20x10 AXE on 35 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
70499262057__67873DE4-9A3F-437A-9A01-65EC0B31ABAD.webp
IMG_0350.webp
 
Looking at a set of dirty life wheels, question is to stay all black or bronze wheel with black ring truck is carbonized gray, anybody have pics of matte bronze wheels on a gray truck?
 
Looking at a set of dirty life wheels, question is to stay all black or bronze wheel with black ring truck is carbonized gray, anybody have pics of matte bronze wheels on a gray truck?
No pic on a gray truck but the Bronze gets my vote. I had bronze 15/50's on my white 250.
 

Attachments

  • Colo 1.webp
    Colo 1.webp
    528.2 KB · Views: 280
I missed getting these Method 314s on clearance awhile back. I decided to try again leading me to finding a set of 4 but they were different colors. I was able to get them cheaper than clearance pricing so I was able to find local power coat to get them done. Using Kingsport Gray/Clear Coat w/Silver Sparkle they came out just the way I wanted!! Looks great in person, even better in the direct sun.


fullsizeoutput_377.webp


fullsizeoutput_378.webp


IMG_1675.webp


fullsizeoutput_379.webp


IMG_1677.webp
 

Attachments

  • fullsizeoutput_377.webp
    fullsizeoutput_377.webp
    245.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1675.webp
    IMG_1675.webp
    369 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1677.webp
    IMG_1677.webp
    408.8 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom