- OP 🔹
- Staff 🛡️
- #781
is that stock suspension and no rub by chance ?
That wasn't my truck, so I'm not sure. It was one of the first photos I found with aftermarket wheels on a Tremor.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
is that stock suspension and no rub by chance ?
Looks great. I'm going to order some of these with Toyo AT IIIs in 37x13.5x17 when my 37" Recon Grapplers (which I'm happy with) wear out.17x9.5 -12 Black Rhino Arsenals
37x13.50r17 Yokohama X-ATs View attachment 127790View attachment 127791View attachment 127792View attachment 127793
I like this setup a lot.....
What brand lug nuts are those?New set up for me
Method 305 18x9 -12 offset with a 35x12.50
Factory height
Trimmed some plastic due to a slight rub from the offset View attachment 130641
Looks Great!What brand lug nuts are those?
I like those as well I've been tossing the idea of bronze wheels on my AMB. I'd love to see them in person I've seen quite a few "bronze" wheels in person and haven't actually liked them. They just never look the same as the stock photos.Kinda drooling over these, not familiar with the brand though, anyone heard of them?
![]()
Mayhem Intrepid 20x9 0 Matte Bronze | 8116-2970MZ | Custom Offsets
Shop Mayhem Intrepid 20x9 Matte Bronze Wheels at Custom Offsets. One Piece Alloy 6 spoke rims in a Matte Bronze finish. Part Number: 8116-2970MZwww.customwheeloffset.com
I like those as well I've been tossing the idea of bronze wheels on my AMB. I'd love to see them in person I've seen quite a few "bronze" wheels in person and haven't actually liked them. They just never look the same as the stock photos.
I like those as well I've been tossing the idea of bronze wheels on my AMB. I'd love to see them in person I've seen quite a few "bronze" wheels in person and haven't actually liked them. They just never look the same as the stock photos.
Nice heritage! Just OEM tire size on the K02's?We have some bronze wheels on our 200.
Thanks. They are 285s. I put Icon coilovers on all of our LCs. This is the 4th we have had. Would love to pick up a low mileage 21 LX, but haven’t found the right one yet. Did grab a 23 GX 460 last week. Trying to get a good V8 collection before they are extinct. Lol
Thanks. They are 285s. I put Icon coilovers on all of our LCs. This is the 4th we have had. Would love to pick up a low mileage 21 LX, but haven’t found the right one yet. Did grab a 23 GX 460 last week. Trying to get a good V8 collection before they are extinct. Lol